𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

"Hello." I answered to my moms call. "Niki are you ok?The neighbors called and and said she seen smoke out your window." She said. I looked at the window and started to laugh because I accidentally left it open. "Yes ma'am I was just smoking." I said "Oh ok you need to keep dat window closed then ok."she said. I responded with an yes ma'am. And we hung up.

"Are you spending the night?" I asked Tay. "Ion know let me ask Santana." He asked calling him. I gathered my things so that I could take a shower.

"He said yeah and that he's not coming back until Monday so I can tomorrow night too. But imma be right back I gotta I get some clothes." He said. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom room.

I turned on the water and minutes latter I heard gunshots outside my window. I quickly hopped out the shower and ducked scooting closer to the window. I live in the suburbs so I was confused to why I heard gunshots.

Once the shots stop I peeked  out the window seeing Tay on the ground holding his chest. I ran outside and called 911. I just held on to him watching the life fade out of his eyes. I couldn't help but cry telling him it's going to be ok while the sirens rang throughout the neighborhood and every ones now on their porch or looking out their window observing our situation. I rocked his body still in nothing but my towel while he was gasping for air.

~𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙℙ~𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹

Im just sitting in the waiting room trying to calm myself. I couldn't call my mom she doesn't know who Tay is or that he's been staying at her house while she was away.
I'm pretty sure one of my nosey ass neighbors called her though.
My mind is just racing right now.

What if he dies ?

What if he gets in trouble for having drugs in his system?

What if whoever shot him is-

My thoughts were cut off when sage rushed In the hospital doors demanding to know where taymor was.
I quickly grabbed his arm and put him to a seat beside me and began to explain.

"A-And you D-didn't see who shot him?" He asked. He was so mad he couldn't even talk strait. "N-no." I said starting to tear up again. He just took me into his arms softly stroking my back.

This shit crazy. I really feel for Tay like I can just tell him anything. Even though I just met him.

Sages phone rang and the contact name was 𝗣𝗜𝗠𝗣🔫🔪🔐. He let me go and answered it. I tuned them out because I didn't want shit to do with who ever he was on the phone with.

Minutes later a tall skinny but buff brown skin man who really resembles Tay walked in. He was way more angrier than sage.

Sage introduced us before they started talking. Apparently he's Tays older brother who just got out of the pen.

After that I just tuned out again thinking about him. I felt my heart sink to my ass as I escaped the moment I looked out of my window. My phone rang and I saw it was my mom. I went to the bathroom and answered it.

"H-hello." I asked still crying softly. "Nick,baby what happened?" She asked. I told her. All of it. From day one. How we met and he sat beside me on the bus on his first day ,How we went to carli's party,How I told him about me and I didn't regret it,How we kissed,How i liked him. A lot.
Then I told her about what happened and where I was.

"Aww Niki." She said as she began to cry. "I'm so so sorry I wasn't their and I can't come home until Monday becouse of work but I'm about to call your aunt to see if you can stay over their ok ?"She said.

"Nah ma it's ok imma stay here until the doctor says he's ok." I said. "Ok but if you have to go home you know where my guns at right?" She asked. I responded with an yes ma'am and we exchanged I love yous and we hung up.

When I walked back to the waiting area I noticed sage was gone. A while went by and I finally worked up the courage to ask "where did sage go ?" I turned to him and he turned his head in my direction. "You talkin to me lil nigga?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head. It was just something about him that ion know kinda intimidated me but aye I ain't no square . "He went to handle some business." He said and with that he turned around.

I turned back around and started to stair off into space. "Aye what business you got wit my lil bruh." He asked and he turned around to face me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said we were just friends. I ain't want to say that we had something going on cuz I ain't know if he knew Tay was gay or not and it wasn't my place to tell him.

~丅Ꭵᗰᗴ ᔕᛕᎥᑭᑭ ~

It was around 3 in the morning and Tay was just getting out of surgery. Sage came back two hours ago. The doctor said he was in a temporary coma and that once he woke up we would be able to see him.

Sage on the other hand insisted that I go home and get some sleep and he would call when Tay woke up. I went home yeah but just to finish my shower and change my clothes and shit. I waited for the call.

When I got out the shower I got one of my moms glocks and sat on the couch and watched Netflix. Before I knew it I was out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗛𝗶. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗸 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁....

𝗜 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 😁😁😁