𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Man dis sum bullshit!"Sage exclaimed. "Man I swear I-I don't know nun Man please."The young man cried. He was tied up for interrogation. Tay chuckled.

"You know I know you lyin right."He said squatting down to the mans level. The man looked at him with wide eyes. Tay raised his gun and slapped the man across his face making him spit out blood. Sage laughed.

Tay shook his head as the man began to breath heavily. "So you still ain't gone talk huh."The man looked up. "Fine then. I guess it's no need for you."He said cocking the .9 back aiming for his head. "OK OK I-IMMA TELL YOU PLEASE!"The man cried. An evil smile crept upon Tays face.

"I-It's a where house in Santa Monica. His office is in the back. But you can't just walk in there. He got cameras and shit. H-Hella niggas wit guns."He breathed out. Tay nodded already coming up with a plan. The man continued to give him distinct information and once he was done tay handed the gun to sage.

"WAIT NO PLEASE I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!" The man cried. He already knew what was soon to happen. Tay shook his head and walked out. The man still crying out for help but little did he know they were in a secluded where house where no one could hear them.

Soon he heard two gun shots and the man stop screaming. He sighed wondering what mir was doing.

Speaking of ,he was with Zion. The two were at the house he shared with jay. Jay told him not to tell anyone yet but mir was his best friend and he couldn't keep such a thing away from him so he was spending the night.

"DONT STOP POP THAT CAT
MMM MMM JUST LIKE THAT MMM MMM SHAKE DAT SHIT HMM HMM WORK IT BITCH!" Zion clapped as mir twerked.

  The music was suddenly turned down

The music was suddenly turned down. "Man what you doing in here."Jay said bringing in groceries. "Glizzy I thought I told you not to tell nobody."He exclaimed putting bags on the counter.

Zion rolled his eyes and crossed his arms waiting for jay to give him a kiss. His await was shortened when jay grabbed him by his waist and pecks his lips repeatedly causing him to giggle.

"I got yo hot fries and ice cream but you got to let the ice cream sit in the icer."Jay said unbagging items while mir helped. "Wheres Tay."Mir asked. Jay shrugged. "He went somewhere with sage but he said he was coming back tonight."

He nodded kinda disappointed. Though he and the boy were already close he had grown more attached after the previous event that occurred a couple of days before.

What he didn't know was that Tay was thinking about him also. Tay hoped into sages car and sighed. "Damn what gotchu looking all down."He shook his head looking down. "Nigga comon I know you. Sage chuckled."Tay looked at him then groaned throwing his head back. "I miss my baby."He crossed his arms.

Sage busted out laughing. "Y'all niggas fucked didn't y'all?"He said still chuckling. Tays eyes widened. "Who said we fucked all I said was that I miss him."He exclaimed. "See dats how I know ,whatchu getting all defensive for."Sage said cranking the car.