𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊

I woke up to sniffling.
"N-Nick. I-I'm soo sorry. I can't save you."He said. He was crying and he don't do that.

This last week has been so hard on him. He been waking up from nightmares and I know they were about me. I just wish he would talk to me.

I looked at his figure sitting on the bed. I don't think he knew I was up. "I-I wanted to s-start a family and shit. Buy you a house wit a white fence in a fancy ass neighborhood. T-The good life you know."He said taking a swig from his drink. I started to tear up. My poor baby.

"I gotta get away from you. Cuz
I-I'm to dangerous."He paused as I sat up . "I-I can't lose you."He said as his voice cracked. Tears were rolling down my eyes.

I hugged him from behind as he flinched at my touch. "Tay. It's ok I'm not going anywhere."I assured him. What he didn't know was I knew all about him and his business with Gucci. I ain't scared of him. I keep glocks and shit and I know how to shoot.

I just want my baby back. He won't even sleep now. "You don't know that."He said looking me in my eyes. His face had cuts and bruises. I turned on the light

I could now see he was visibly bleeding on his side. "Tay what happened."I said lifting up his shirt. He took another swing.

"I got shot."He said. I rolled my eyes. "Come on."I said helping him to the bathroom. I pulled his shirt all the way off.

I pulled the bullet out only because it was visible. "Can you make it down stairs?"I asked. "Your so beautiful you know that."He said out of breath grabbing my face. I rolled my eyes putting his left arm around my head.

We made it downstairs and I
cleaned his wound and started to patch him up by putting the hair needle on the hot stovetop.

"Tay talk to me. Please."I said. His eyes fixed on me. "I'm in some shit b-but Ion want you to worry bout me."He said. His eyes glossing over. I shook my head grabbing his face kissing him lightly.

He deepened the kiss grabbing my waist. It was a heated kiss. We separated and rested our foreheads on each other's.
"Baby I'm slipping... and this ain't the liquor talking I swear."He said causing me to lightly chuckle. "I cherish every moment with you and I will until the end. Ain't no body like you but I gotta let you go."He said holding both of my hands.

I looked at him. "No. D-Don't say that."I said as my voice cracked. "Mir I- "Tay please."I cut him off. "Please."I said in almost a whisper.

"But what if something happened  to you. Dis man lives off shit like that. Hurting the person closest to you."He said. "Don't you think I know that. He killed my cousin all because his friend didn't finish a job or some shit."I semi yelled.

He looked at me in shock. "How you- "I been knew."I said cutting him off. "Tay just trust me ok. Talk to me thats all I ask."I said wiping tears.

He pulled me in by my waist and started to lightly kiss my neck. "I'm sorry. I just feel like I gotta protect you from everything. I keep forgetting we pose to be a team. I'm just...so used to being on my own."He said rubbing my booty.

"It's ok. I forgive you."I said pulling away to get the nettle. I remember my moms doing this on a orange when she was in nursing school.

I wet a hand towel and gave it to Tay to put it in his mouth. It was already threaded so I just got to work.

                           🐉

Tay was still sleep because of the pain medicine so I started breakfast. I was already done tho.

I put his plate on the counter while I fixed mine. It was pancakes, stewed potatoes, eggs and sausage.

"Nicki."He said as I turned around to sit. "Nigga why you can't announce yo self. Bout made me lose my plate."I said as he chuckled.

He pecked my lips."Bae I gotta a question."

"Yes."I said with a mouth full of food. "You gone help me shower."He said. I sucked my teeth. "You just wanna see me naked."I said as he nodded.

"You right but I got other ways to get you naked."He said with a smirk while I shook my head.

"Go do something productive."I said drinking water. "I'm trying but you keep turning down a nigga."He said making me laugh.

"I'm for real like you got the nerve to wear sum fruity pebbles shorts on a morning like this."He said making me laugh harder.

"How-How are you not hungover."I said trying to catch my breath. He shrugged. "Ion know but let's  go upstairs."He said getting up.

"Why."I chuckled. "Cuz I wanna show you something."He said grabbing my hand but I ain't get up. "Whatchu wanna show me?"I asked.

He sucked his teeth. "Something I learned online."He said pulling me up. "Whatchu learned online."I asked. Knowing the answer.

"Mir I'm finna eat you out now stop asking questions."He said getting frustrated. I laughed and kissed him. "Ion want that."I said bitting my lip.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Whatchu want ?"He asked confused. I traced my finger down his abs,past his belly button to his member grabbing it.

"You."I said in his ear. Watching his eyes widen at my actions. I kissed  his neck while stroking his clothed member in witch he was free balling.

"But you hurt so we gone have to wait another time."I said stopping sitting back down.

He sucked his teeth. "Mir  why wo-his phone rang cutting him off. He rolled his eyes answering it.
"Hell-"TAY NIGGAS JUST MOVED OUT ON PIMP!"Sage yelled through the phone.

I paused and looked at Tay.
"W-What Whatchu mean."He asked his eyes glossing over. Damn my baby can't get a break. "WE AT THE HOSPITAL NOW HURY UP MY NIGGA- Tay hung up and and ran upstairs. I followed behind  him getting dressed as fast as I could.

I really hope dis nigga make it.

God I hope he do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🆃🅰🅽🅺🆂 🅵🅾🆁10🅺😌

SEX SCENE COMING SOON!!!!

And her friends, they
TH-TH-TH-TH-THICK