𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚌𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚛𝚎

Man where is dis nigga. I thought looking through the crowd. I soon spotted his fat ass in them jeans.
Oh there he is.

"YO MIR!"I yelled for him to get his attention.

Who he walkin wit.

As soon as dat nigga turned around he just froze like he saw a ghost. I looked dead in his eyes and observed the fear and that's where it clicked.

OH SHIT. Dats dat nigga who shot me.

I started to walk towards them with a smirk on my face. Dis nigga scared out his boots. As soon as I approached them we walked away. I'm aint finna chase him.

"Mir who was dat?"I asked him still keeping my eyes on the back of his head. With dat stupid ass haircut. What the fuck does 'NLE' even mean 😑.

"Who him? Bryson. He's a sophomore but ion think you got any classes with him." He said. I just nodded my head.

We walked to my car and as soon as we got in he took my hoodie off. The hickey was still there and it looked so good on his neck. As soon as I seen it I remember the unfinished business we had this morning.

"What."He said turned towards me I guess because I was starting to stare. "Nun."I smirked starting the car.

The school wasn't that far so the drive was short. Before I could open the car door he pulled me back.

"Tay I got a question."He said looking me in my eyes. I just nodded my head for him to go forward with the question. "Are we together?"He asked doing that thing that people keep doing when they begg.

(AN I'm talking about this )
😔
👉🏽👈🏽
👟🧦

I took a minute to think because I really be treating him like we are so I knew this question was gonna come up sooner or later.

"I-I just wanted to know because you know people keep asking me if we were you know."He said I guess because I was taking to long. He started to play with one of his dreads. Something I noticed he did when he was nervous.

I kissed him. "Listen you my lil baby Ight. I ain't act on it yet cuz I wanted to make sure the feelings were mutual first."I said. "Oh."He said. He looked down and I lifted his head up by his chin.

"Just because we not together yet don't mean nun. You and I both know wasuup. Nd to them niggas who keep askin tell em not to worry bout yours Ight."I said pecking his lips making him smile.

"Okay okay can we go in now it's hot."He said and I moved out of the way so he can get out.

As soon as we got in I got some water. My mouth was bout dry as a bitch. I had to put my water in a cup with ice cuz these niggas don't never put water in the fridge-raider😒.

Once I was done I went and sat beside him watching All American. "Spencer gone die in the end."I said. I already watched this but I was just teasing him cuz he hates dat.

He gasped and went to the last episode to see if he was still in there. He sucked his teeth. "Man stop playing."He said as I laughed. He went back to the episode he was playing and pushed play.

I scooted a lil bit closer to him and started to kiss on his neck. I made my way to his spot making sure to leave love bites as I went. He moaned with every movement.

"Mir."I said in the croak of his neck. He moaned as a response. "Remember what I said before we left this morning."I said. He looked at me and bit his lip before nodding. I smirked and he smashed our lips together.

He climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck. He rocked his hips back and fourth,up and down,and side to side. "Shit."I groaned grabbing his hips. By this time I was on cement ,fuck hard.

He came up and kissed behind my ear. "You know my mom doesn't gets off till 8."He said. I smiled and picked him up and started to go up stairs to his room.

"Wait the TV."He giggled. "Fuck the TV."I said and kiss him hungrily. As soon as we got to his room he started to undress me and himself.

Once he was in nothing but his panties,he closed and locked his door. I stood there looking at him. He was so beautiful. The way his skin glowed,his long eye lashes,his tattoos,everything. I bit my lip at the sight.

I noticed he was basically drooling at my very hard print. I smirked and moved closer to him. I kissed him then pulled away. I looked at him with lust filled eyes. "Let me suck your dick."He said pulling me out of my daze. "Huh."I said. He smirked and started pulling me to the end of the bed.

He got on his hands and knees and pulled my member out of my boxers. I squirmed in his touch. He licked the tip and I let out a shaky breath. "M-mir you sure?"I asked. I already knew me looking at him suck me up was gonna make me nut faster than ever. Plus he a virgin how he even know who to suck dick? He looked up at me and nodded his head looking all innocent. He took all of me in his mouth at one time. He didn't gang not once.

Oh so he a pro huh

I groaned when he went back up to the tip and kissed it. He smirked before going down again. That's when he went ham on my shit. I'm talkin gobble gobble twist twist 360. I grabbed his hair into a ponytail and held it. The room soon filled with my groans and cussing.

He started to slow down and massage my balls. I felt my dick twitch in his mouth. "M-mir I-I'm bout to nut."I groaned. He looked at me and made eye contact. He started going faster than ever. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came in his mouth. While he was still sucking.

He got up and wiped his mouth. "Did you like it."He asked. I nodded my head trynna comprehend what just happened. The virgins always be the freakiest. I pulled him closer to me and started to kiss him. He finna lose dat shit too day.

He climbed on top of me and I flipped us over. I grinned on him slowly massaging his clit with my shaft. "Mir."I said. He moaned softly as a response. "You ready."I said kissing and sucking on his neck. "Yes daddy."He moaned. I smirked and started to remove his panties.

I lined my member with his entrance. Then my phone rang. My motherfucking phone rang. I groaned in annoyance. It was pimp. I knew he wanted me to go to warehouse with him and sage so I didn't even answer it. "I'm sorry mir." I said kissing his forehead. "It's ok I can wait."He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Like wait till I get back or"- he cut me off. "No wait another time stupid."He giggled. "I knew that."I smiled. Then I kissed him passionately. Like the first time I kissed him except this time he didn't push it. He kissed back with just as much emotion as I did.

In this kiss I felt like I felt his heart and I was making sure he felt mine. It was like I was sharing my soul with him and he was just taking it like accepting me. All of me. It was deep.

Then he pulled away and we touched foreheads. "You gotta go remember."He said. "Right."I pecked his lips one more time before starting to get dressed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶😁😁😁😁

𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗡𝗟𝗘 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻 ? 🤧🥱🤔