𝚉𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘•

I went home about two hours ago and now I was chilling in the front room watching Netflix. My Aunt went to work and afterwards she said she was gonna be at her boyfriends house so I'm home alone for the rest of the day.

I heard a knock on the door. I secretly hoped it was jay. To be honest.... I didn't call him. I didn't want to for real because what if what I thought was true and he just wanted to end what ever we got.

I got up and answered the door. "Whatchu want."I said to jay. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "I been calling you. And you ain't call me when the movie was over."He said as we both stood in the doorway. I rolled my eyes. "My phone's upstairs."I said.

"Can I come in."He said. I moved out of the way closing and locking the door after him. "Can we talk?" He said. My heart rate increased. "Ion wanna talk."He walked closer to me. "Why not."He looked down at me. I felt my eyes welling up. I quickly blinked them away.

"Aint nun to talk bout so dip."I said going towards the kitchen. "Zion why you being like this. I just wanna talk to you Ight."He said following me. "Bout what."I said getting some water feeling his eyes traveling my body. I was in a wife beater, some long Nike socks and some gray Nike shorts that stoped mid thigh.

"Bout us."He said. I turned around. "Last night I wont trynna fuck cuz I wanna be with you. Ion want everything we do to be bout sex."I looked at him like he was stupid. "Ok but you started it- "I know and I'm sorry."He said coming closer to me.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist. "I'm sorry."He said in a soft voice. That sent chills down my body. "So there ain't nobody else."I asked looking down. He pulled my head up my chin and kissed me.

"Nobody but you."I promise. He said. I smiled a little. I then grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. We kissed for what seemed like forever.

But I felt this kiss. Tears rolled down my face as we pulled away. Our foreheads rested on each other's.

He wiped the tears that wouldn't stop flowing from my eyes. "Jay....I'm scared."I said looking at him. "Shhhh. Don't be. I gotchu and I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise."He said before pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Jay."I said still sniffing. "Yes."He said. "Can we fuck now... I missed you."He laughed before picking me up and taking me to my room upstairs.

We started to make out as he removed my cloths. I slowly striped him. Soon we where in nothing but our boxers.

He started to kiss on my neck while grinding on me causing  me to moan lowly. "How you want it?" He asked lowly in my ear.

I bit my lip. "You know how I want it."I said. He looked at me and smiled before taking off my boxers. I turned around and arched my back making my ass poke out.

He slapped it very harshly. I whimpered in pain as I felt him rub it. He continued to give me a booty massage while I closed my eyes.

He then stopped and spreaded my cheeks. I felt his tip at my entrance. Jay go slow. I breathed out. He chuckled a little before slamming into me making me lose my arch.

"FuckFuckFuckFuckFuck-ahhh." Was all I could get out. He started to take slow movements arching my back some more. "Damn you tight as fuck."He groaned.

When I finally adjusted to his size he started to go faster.I bit my lip to hold in the moans. All you could hear was our skin clapping and his low grunts.

He went deep reaching my prostate as I let out a loud gasp. "Oh I hit that spot huh."He chuckled. He then started to abuse my prostate causing me to let out a corse of loud feminine moans.