𝙲𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Life was going good for the young group of friends. Both Nick and Zion were blessed to birth two healthy baby boys. They lived in houses right next to each other and both lived to graduate high school.

They both decided to take a year off for college. Young Zion still only 17 years old and Nick who just turned 18.

Jay and Taymor on the other hand were full of hardships. Tay was almost never home because of the employment with Gucci and of course Nick noticed. This led to them arguing a lot until finally Tay spilled the beans.

Nick was devastated. He felt betrayed, left out, and unsafe. And to make matters worse his own mother knew about it and never told him.

Jay was almost never home either but that was because of his rap career taking off. However when he was home he spent almost all of his time in the studio or with his son. This hurt Zion to another level. He felt all he was needed for was to reproduce and cater to him. He ended up pushing that thought away and finding a temporary job. That is until he got pregnant again with a girl.

Rodricks baby was born two months early because Desiree's cancer took over. Everyone thought he was going to die but in the end Desiree did. That hurt Roddy so much he was depressed for three months straight. I still don't think he recovered from this. When him and Darrell "broke up" he spend all of his time with Rae and they became inseparable.

They were the best of friends and she was the only person Roddy ever completely opened up too. He felt he could trust her mainly because she had already knew most of the stuff. Darrell would occasionally come over and try to win Roddy back but it didn't work until after Raes death.

Of course he was very vulnerable and by the time he was semi healed his son had already gotten used to Darrell acting as a father. They did have a strong connection.

Darrell felt as if the world ended when Roddy cut him off. He had to keep reason in his mind of course because of the dangerous life and job he was dealing with. But he started to do his research and he found lots of information about Roddy and his father.

The thing that mainly got to him was the fact that Gucci killed his mother and Roddy didn't find out until he was 8 years old. He also caught his first body when he was 8 years old. Darrell knew he loved Roddy, he just needs him to open up. Now he knows that will never happen because of the way he acted. He also knew the only reason he took him back because of his son. Well their son.

Darrell gave up the thought of having kids once he signed the contract with Gucci. He knew his kids were gonna either end up like him in the same deal or to be used against him. But since Gucci wanted to be there so bad for Roddy he knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt their child. He took this as an opportunity to marry him. At fist Roddy was adamant of having nothing to do with him but deep down he loved the idea of being a family.

Roddy thought they could actually be a good clean hearted family now that neither of them were in the game. I don't know how he never saw the fact Darrell was moving tons of weight per month from Mexico and Canada. At one point he thought he was cheating. He ended up not carrying though.

All of the Men from the trap either got deals from Gucci, started a business or blew up with their music careers.

In the end they were all living corruptly so nothing mattered to none of them besides making sure their children were well taken care off. The end.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Imma post the sequel next week. Ik it took me mad long to do this but thank you for reading and let me know how you felt about this and what you think is gonna happen in the next book😘