𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐

•𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭•

Taymor kissed and sucked all over Mirs body. Starting from the top moving down he left hickeys. Mir was stuck in a daze watching the boy leave the marks.

Tay made his way down to his aching core almost drooling at the sight. Since hes been eating Mir out he memorized where his clit would be. He started to suck and kiss on the sensitive area. Mirs hand gripped Tays hair and pushed his head down enjoying every moment.

Tay added two fingers going in and out pleasing his lover. He started to twist his fingers and spreading them apart before adding a third. Mir arched his back off the bed as he reached his high. His walls tightened around tays fingers so he removed them moving back up to him.

Mir sucked his teeth. "Whyyyy."He winded making tay chuckle. The two started to kiss as tay got into the desired position. "Mir."He breathed out. "Yes."
"You ready."He nodded looking down at his length.

He gasped. "Mir it's ok imma go slow ok."Tay assured him. He looked into his lover's worried filled eyes. He chuckled kissing him. He lined his member with Mirs entrance. He slowly began to push in hearing hisses from him.

"I'm sorry."Tay whispered repeatedly. He slid him  back a little towards himself and propted his legs a little higher than what they were. He slowly slid in past the thick head of his 11 inch shaft.

He looked up to see a red faced mir with tears streaming his face. "Mir Im so sorry."He said kissing his forehead. Mirs breath hitched. He shook his head. "I-It's ok."He sniffled. Tay thrusted slowly so mir could get used to it. He stared in his lovers eyes watching lust slowly take over.

"F-Faster."He breathed out. Tay shook his head. I "want you to feel me."He said stroking deeper with each slow stroke. Mir bit his lip feeling him pump in and out in his  lower abdomen. His breathing sped up with each thrust.

Tay pulled out making mir whimper. He looked in his eyes and licked his lips before smashing them into his others. He jerked his member  that was covered in Mirs silky juices. They shared a heated kiss while mir places his arms around his neck.

Tay slammed back into Mir making  him break the kiss with a gasp. Tay began to trust at a fast paste. Mir bit his lip throwing his head back giving tay complete access to his neck.

He felt a ball of heat form in his stomach heating up his entire body. His toes curled up as uncontrollable moanes left his mouth. Waves of cold,hot,and pleasure hit his body like the wind. Tay pulled his legs up higher and started to thrust balls deep making him squeal.

"Ouuuuuu shiiiiittt."Mir cried out as he scratched Tays back mercilessly. "Ahh shit."Tay grunted hearing gushing noises mixed with his lovers moans sounded like a song that he loved to repeat.

"Fuuuucck. Ahh. Tayyyyy."Mir moaned as tears flowed from his eyes. Tay grabbed his neck harshly making his voice stop.

"What's my name."He barked. Mirs eyes rolled to the back of his head as he came heavily. His face turned red and he stop breathing.
Tay grunted before pulling out just  in time before he nutted. Liquid squirted from mirs clit making tay watch in shock.

Mirs body jerked. He breathed heavily as he came back to earth from his quick trip to heaven.
"Y-You ok?"Tay asked out of breath. He nodded. "Good. Turn around."He did as told putting his face into a pillow with a deep arch in his back. His ass tooted up and his pussy dripping.

Tay said a quick prayer before entering a third time. He spreaded  his cheeks apart before deeply thrusting. "Mhmmm."Mir moaned. The ball of heat forming again."Shit nick."Tay grunted hearing the quiet farts of his vagina making his sensitive tip throb.

He began to pick up the paste looking at Mirs ass jiggle and clap. Mir bit the outside of his hand while his toes curled. The pleasure becoming unbearable making him scoot away.

Tay pulled him back on his shaft harshly. "Stop running and take this dick that you begged for."He Barked speeding up. "Ohhhh."Mir squealed grabbing two handfuls of sheets.

"Tay please I.can't.take. nomooorree."He cried in between hard thrust putting his hand on Tays stomach to slow him down. Tay took his arm and put  it behind his back pulling his hair making him scream.

"What the fuck is my name."He growled making mir cream. "DADDY. AHHH. DADDY IM S-SORRY. PLEASE."He screamed. His legs becoming weak. His heart beat increasing by the second. Tay pulled him back by his neck so that his back was against his chest.

He slowed down groaning as he reached his high. Mir cuming for the third time. His walls tightened around tay as he jerked in his arms. Tay pulled out nutting into what was left of the condom.

"Shit."He breathed out. He let go of him letting him fall into the bed. Tay pulled him on top of him letting him calm at the sound of his heart beat. He kissed his forehead. "I loved you."He said before hearing mirs soft snores. He chuckled closing his eyes.