𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚛

"THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR HUH?"He yelled at me. I just stared at him with pure animosity.

"DID I FUCKIN TELL YOU TO DO DAT SHIT? HELL WAS YOU THINKING?"He huffed. He paced back and forth causing me to chuckle.

"OH YOU THINK DIS SHIT FUNNY HUH?"He yelled getting in my face. I scrunched up my face. "You a bitch ass nigga. Over here finna cry cuz I shot a nigga. You need to chill out witch yo scary ass if 12 cared about niggas then you would've been locked up. But they don't so chill the fuck out."I pushed him.

He grabbed me by my shirt. I started in his eyes and he did the same calming down a bit. I see right through him and I fucking hate him with all I have in me.

"H-How has the music been doing."He asked. I kept quiet. "So what you just ain't gone say shit."He locked at me.

"Ain't shit to say." "Roddy lo- "If dis ain't bout business can I leave."I said interrupting him. "Why you always acting like this huh. Like we ain't never had a good time."He asked.

"Nigga you made kill a nigga when I was 8 fuck you mean a good time."I said getting a little loud.

He huffed. "Look I know I might have not been able to give you the best child hood but it was for a reason. I ain't want you out here look dumb when the time came."

I looked at him like he was dumb. Tears brimming my eyes. "THE FUCK YOU MEAN. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT A NIGGA AINT BUILT FOR THAT SHIT? HUH."He kept quit. "EXACTLY. YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU DO. why you can't just kill me already."I shook my head.

"Woah hol up why would I want to kill my own son? I admit that I put you through some of the hardest shit and I'm sorry. I know sorry ain't enough and it won't bring back your child hood but don't ever say ion care cuz I do. You my blood Ight. Ain't no excuses to what I did to you but I'm sorry. Genuinely sorry."He said tears streaming is face.

Ion care. He probably faking it. Playing with my mind like he always do.I shook my head. "I'm not your son."I said walking out slamming the door.

Weed. I'm finna go smoke and forget bout all this shit. I wiped my eyes hopping into darells Royce.

"Hey you good? What boss do now?"He questioned. I sighed. "I'm straight just can't wait till all this shit over wit."I said.

He nodded putting hand on my thighs caressing it softly. I cracked a little smile and he pulled off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THOUGHTS 💭