Toxic Merman (JonDami Fic)

By CyrusLiam2

A Journey Back Home - Damian Wayne The sequel of If Only πŸ’ A horrifying natural disaster struck Metropolis... More

Little Birds History
Rapunzel? Jonzel?
Taste of the World
DAMIAN!!!
Is this the End?
Mera
Sorrow
Go Home Sweetie
Zayka Dept
Is This How You Felt?
The Bat and Superboy
This Is Nice
The Transformation
Siren Damian
Exile
A Tragedy
Please...
My New Home
Good Night
Iruka, The Dolphin
Burning Torture
Why...
Hope
Boy of Steel and a Raven
Ryn and Donna
Friends and Family
2A.M.
G.I.T.L
Mariana Trench
To Our Little Diamond, Bruce
Mission Accomplished
Adults Talking
The Indian Ocean
Family Feast
You're Perfect
Under the Same Moon
Enjoying the Perks
A Dolphins Wish
The Journal of a Robin
Hawaii
Knowing the New Me
Mysterious Song
What a Day
Knowing Myself Again
3 Weeks Later
One with my Tail
Too Sad To Cry
A Dolphins Cry
The Mothers Hatred
Zayka's Revenge
Mourn of a Prince
I'm Saved
The Transformation Plan
Welcome to Atlantis
The Echo Globe
Discovering a Hidden Truth
Make Peace
We're Too Late
Burial Tranquility
Revenge or Forgiveness?
Goodbye, Siren Damian
A Chance
Mission Succesful
The Selection
The Result
A Beautiful Reunion
Farewell, Iruka
All's Well that Ends Well
A Warning
The End

Welcome Back, Damian

800 29 8
By CyrusLiam2

Meters in the Sky
Flying Home
8:01a.m.

{Damian}

              "The spell w-rked."
              "How long -o you --ink he'll be as--ep?
              "It's h-rd to tell since this is the first time the spell was used."
              I hear voices. Familiar voices but they weren't clear. I see nothing. Darkness. It took me a while to realize my eyes were closed and it seems like my consciousnesses have returned. The last thing I remember was collapsing because of the unbearable pain.
              "Damian?"
              A clear feminine voice called my name and she's near.
              I tried opening my eyelids but I didn't have enough strength. I force it open again and again and on my third try, my eyes began to see some light. My eyes flickered as they open slowly because of the bright light shining upon me which started blinding me. The light was shining intensely bright that I couldn't see anything. But on my side, I see a figure. Am I dead?
              "Damian!"
              I guess not.
              I recognize that voice anytime and anywhere. Raven. She came forward and blocked the light which allowed me to see better.
              She had a smile on her face. A smile of relief.
              After getting a clear image of her, I can feel my body being free. I can move. The first thing I discovered was the cold surrounding which made me realize that I didn't have any clothes on but a towel around my waist.
              What the f*ck...
              The second thing I noticed was I'm resting on her lap with her arms holding me securely.
              I may have woken up, but my mind is still foggy. The only thing I remembered was pain during the transformation.
              "Hey." She called me softly. "You feeling okay?"
              "Where am I?" I ask as I try sitting up, only to fall back down.
              "Lay down for a bit." She said, "You've been through a lot just now."
              "We're on our way home."
              Home... that means, the spell worked, I'm human again? I heard her clearly but I tried again to sit up. This time I used my hands to support me. She placed her hands on my back, providing extra support. She helped me rest next to her with my back leaning against the wall... and that's when, I gaze to my legs.
              My legs... it feels good to see them again. I've been a siren for a while now but I still remembered how my legs looked before obtaining a tail. I had many scars from battle... some bruises even.
              But now, they're gone. Not a single scar was spotted. The big slash scar behind my left leg that I got from Deathstroke's katana from protecting Jon was gone.
              Fully cleared.
              My legs are my legs but it looked like they're not... mine.
              What or how this happened? Does it have something to do with being a siren? Or the powers used to transform me back?
              Many possibilities... to which I might want to know someday. I began moving my toes, and then my feet, ankles, and then all together.
              "Welcome back," Raven said.
              "Thanks." I smiled, my eyes fixed on my legs. "Thank you... so much."
              I was too happy to care that I'm almost fully naked sitting next to someone -- thankfully it wasn't Jon -- I'm just glad to see my legs again. Life under the sea was a rollercoaster ride with all sorts of new experiences and emotions. But now, it's over... and I'm going back home.
              "Ah, you're awake." Someone said which made me look up to see who it was.

              Mother.

              Suddenly my happy feeling changed to anger and annoyed. It's been so long since I've seen her. She hasn't aged at all and still wearing leather, exposing cleavage, weapons around her, knee-high boots, and more.
              She hasn't changed at all.
              "Talia, please." Raven got up and stood in front of me. "Not now... he just woke up.
              "This doesn't concern you, witch girl," Talia replied as she approached closer. "He's my son and I'll talk to him anytime I want."
              "Last I checked, he disowned you as a mother," Raven said sternly.
              "Watch your tongue, witch," Talia said in a threatening tone.
              "Enough," I said as I look up to her eyes. "Raven, it's okay. I can handle this."
              "Don't push yourself too much." She said. She turns around and glares at Talia before walking past her. "I'll be with the rest."
              When she was walking away, only then I saw the others. Father was on the pilot seat while Zatanna was co-piloting. Havania was meditating just a few steps away from the pilot seat to which now Raven has joined her.
              "She's your girl toy?" Talia said.
              "No, and who she is, is none of your business," I responded.
              She approached in front of me and crouched down to match my height. "Smile a little... your mother did her part into bringing you back."
              "You helped me, yes... but that doesn't mean anything. Nothings changed between us."
              "So much for a thank you." She chuckles.
              "I heard you met Zayka... and he's the cause of your... fairytale form." She said.
              "All of this started because of you," I said looking away. "From the start, you and the assassins murdered his family and left him alive to take revenge."
              "But I have to thank you for something... you stopped me from killing Zayka... which means, I do not have any Depth family blood on my hands. I'm not guilty."
              "But you? You have all their blood in your hands."

              Her eyebrows were pulled down as she stares at me with a pissed expression. "Does it matter? It was too late to save Ra's because their worthless king killed himself before Ra's could." She said.
              "In the end, you killed a whole family for no reason," I said. "I wonder what position you'll receive in hell when you die."
              "I'll meet you there when you die." She said. "Remember... you may not have their blood on your hands... but you've killed others just as much as me before your father changed you."
              "You said it yourself, father changed me," I said. "I'm redeeming myself by learning to do what's right... and if I'm still damned in the end, I will accept it."
              "You? You've never changed a bit. You're still the same. So, take a look in the mirror before confronting others."
              "My my." She smiles sarcastically. "Your father has really done a number on you huh."
              "Whatever."
              "By the way, while you're swimming in the sea, I met your boyfriend."
              Jon...
              "What'd you do to him?!" I reacted immediately.
              "Nothing." She said. "Seriously... I did nothing. It would be a waste of time and effort even if I were to do something."
              "I'm disappointed in you, Damian. Leaving you with your father is one thing but now being lovers with a loser like him? You're losing your potential to be--
              "SHUT UP!" I snapped. "Don't you dare call him a loser or anything other than his name!"
              "Touched a nerve didn't I?" She smirks. "Well, all I can say is good luck to both of you. I won't be surprised to see you like him someday... weak and pathetic."
              "I'm warning you!" I threatened her.
              "Alright alright." She sarcastically held both her hands up.
              I took my eyes off her to see Raven approaching us from behind to which Talia's eyes looked mischievous. "I believe you've said enough here." She said, standing behind Talia. "Call your jet and leave. Now."
              Talia stood on her feet and turned around to face Raven. "And what if I don't?" She asks.
              My eyes gaze down to Raven's hands to see it clenched as her powers began activating.
              "Don't make me say it again." She said in a serious tone.
              They stared at each other for a while. In a flash, Talia reached for her blade behind her back and prepared herself to attack.

              "Raven, watch out!" I yelled which caught the attention of everyone in the jet.
              Raven backed off in seconds and unleash a containment spell towards Talia which trapped her in.

              Talia kept hitting the walls of the spell to which was no use. She kicked it and used the blade in her hand but nothing worked. "Let me out!" She said, sounding exhausted because the containment was slowly draining her energy.

              "Talia, enough!" Father stepped into the picture with Havania behind him. "This isn't the time to fight! He just woke up!"
              He placed his hand on Raven's shoulder to which made her meet his eyes. He nodded which meant to release Talia from her spell. Raven called her powers back.
              "Leave... now," Raven said again.
              Talia reached into her pocket and pulled out a small remote which was the controllers to her own jet. She pressed the green button and in no time, there was a jet flying next to the Batjet.
              Zatanna stopped the jet and opened the exit where Talia's jet was waiting with its doors opened. As she heads towards the exit, the wind started blowing through her hair. She paused just a few steps away from her jet and looked at me. Her expression had completely changed. She had a small smile on her face with caring eyes.
              "I'm glad you're safe, Damian." She said in a caring motherly tone. "Till we meet again."
              I nodded as a response.

              She then crossed over to her jet and the doors began to close. The last thing I saw was Talia walking into the jet and then nothing.
              The doors shut and the jet took off ones again.
              I look up to see everyone staring at me. The weird thing is, they're all smiling. "What?" I ask.
              Father took off his cowl where his eyes were red like he has just finished crying. "It's good to have you back, Damian." He said with a gentle smile.
              "Good to be back, father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.7K 93
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...
132K 8.7K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
165K 3.2K 25
Just some Damian Wayne centric one shots. Some angst and fluff. (Now if I realice it it's mostly angst lol) Requests are open. Sometimes it includes...
70.2K 2.3K 50
The World is being protected by the Justice League, a group filled with super heroes and People who wish for Justice and Peace to cover the Earth. ...