Unexpectedly

By chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. More

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Fooling Around
Failing
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Battling
Hurting
Faking
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Hiding
Dating
Ending
AN

Admitting

5K 222 52
By chinenyuuri

Chapter 4 - Admitting

V cannot wait for Jimin and Jin getting into a relationship because that would be the chance that he can be with Jungkook all the time, as Jin would be busy with Jimin, he can get Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly appears inside of V's classroom, "Yah! V!" His classmates were wooing on them as he approached the pretty boy.

"Why?"

The younger male grabbed his arms and pulled him walking to somewhere he doesn't know.

"Why?"

Jungkook stopped in a corner and hides behind the wall, as well as V, "Look at them! They look so cute!"

"Ah, Jin and Jimin!?" V asked loudly.

"Yah! Don't shout!" Jungkook covered his mouth, and he secretly liked it, feeling Jungkook's touch in his lips, "What are they doing?"

"Duh? They're talking." V replied.

Jimin was leaning on the lockers behind him while Jin placed his right hand on the side of the lockers, he was even leaning closer to Jimin, and they call that talking.

"What's with them? Jin doesn't tell me anything." Jungkook asked as he released his hand from V's mouth.

"They are going out lately, eating dinner and such, he haven't told you?"

Jungkook got surprised, his bestfriend doesn't share anything, he felt a little upset but at the same time he was happy knowing that Jin is getting out of the shell, getting to mingle with other people and the best of it is that it is Jimin, Jin's ideal type.

"You like Jin and Jimin to be together, huh?"

"Is it obvious?"

"Yup. You asked us out just to make Jin meet Jimin, and I was out of place." V said dryly, Jungkook patted his back while laughing softly.

"I'm sorry. You knew my plan all along."

"I knew you all along." V said, smiling widely ear to ear.

"Huh? You're crazy." The younger boy giggled at him and they walked back to their rooms before the bell rings.

As Jungkook saw Jin entered the classroom, he quickly pulled the boy and playfully ruffling the boy's hair, "Yah! You didn't told me you were going out with Jimin!"

"Who told you that?" Jin pushed the younger boy's hands away from his hair.

"Taehyung! You should be the one telling me that." The younger boy said while pouting his lips.

"You will tease me so I decided to not tell it to you, okay? Don't get mad at me."

Jin knows that Jungkook is not the type to give up easily. Jungkook hates losing, and he will never give up finding a good boyfriend for his bestfriend. But, Jin disliked how Jungkook kept on pushing him to Jimin.

"I'm so proud of you! You're growing up, Jin!" Jungkook continued to destroy the boy's hairstyle, he was extremely happy for his bestfriend.

A week passed and V successfully managed to get close to his dream boy. While Jungkook was still a clueless boy. Jungkook would be eating on his own, and the latter still wouldn't know that someone's staring him. V decided to ask Jungkook out, as Jin and Jimin stood up going out of the cafeteria leaving the two. V moves closer to the younger and asked, "Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Why?"

"Let's watch this weekend."

"Sure." Jungkook smiled as he answered the boy, "Can we invite Jin and Jimin too?"

"Huh?" V frowned to the younger male's request, "Yeah, let's tell them."

Jungkook was completely oblivious about his surroundings, when will he realize that I like him? V asked himself. He badly wanted to be with the boy alone, to confess to the boy his feelings, because in anything he says, Jungkook is still unaware. A clueless kid.

"When will you tell Jin that you like him?" V asked Jimin that night, as they eat out.

"I will.. Soon, soon."

"You better be! We're going to watch a movie with them this weekend. I asked Jungkook out, and he said that you two should join."

"He doesn't like being with you alone, I guess." Jimin chuckled to what he just said to the boy.

V breathes a huge gasp of air, "Yah!" He yelled in frustration, it was too frustrating to ask his dream boy, if only they knew. Jungkook gives him a hard time, making him nervous and heart beating fast.

-

-

-

"Jungkook!" V called, seeing the boy standing alone infront of the cinema theatre, "You came first."

"Obviously." Jungkook replied in sarcasm and rolled his eyes.

V placed his arm on top of the younger boy's shoulder, "What movie do you like?" They walked closer to the list of movies showing, and eventually, Jungkook removed V's arm from him.

"I like horror movies."

"That's what I hate.." V whispered to himself, "I like that! Let's buy tickets now!" he then falls in line to buy.

"What about Jin and Jimin?"

"They're gonna be late.. I'll tell them to catch up." V replied and smirked as he turns his back on the boy.

They bought one bucket of popcorn to share and two sodas before going in. V was holding everything, acting like a gentleman and cool guy again. They sat at the middle row of the movie seats, placing the soda beside, V holds on the bucket of popcorn. The movie started at the right time. V was covering his ears at the start, where the sounds of a shouting ghosts. He was closing and opening his eyes for every second of the movie, Jungkook was the one holding the popcorn now because of V's nonstop shaking hands, the younger boy watched without a blink and ate peacefully. It was nothing to him compare to V who was a scaredy cat.

"I thought you like horror movies." Jungkook looked at him while grinning, the younger male took V's hand away and V opened his eyes, looking back at the boy. Jungkook throws a popcorn on his opened mouth, "You look funny."

As V swallowed the popcorn, he pushed Jungkook's shoulder, "I'm not scared." The crowd screamed as a ghost appeared on the screen again, V took a glance and got extremely scared, he holds on Jungkook's sleeves in surprise.

"You are scared, Taehyung." Jungkook laughed at the poor kid, "Don't worry, I am here."

This is so embarrassing, I should have bought tickets to watch a romance movie instead. V was struggling. Hiding his self, holding to the younger boy's shirt, and closing his eyes for the an hour.

"It's finish, Taehyung." Jungkook patted the elder boy's back.

"Ah! I'm not going to watch this again!"

"You didn't even watched it, Taehyung." Jungkook giggled, "Where's Jin and Jimin?"

"I don't know. Maybe they went to see another movie." V replied, he knew that Jimin and Jin went to see another movie. He actually told Jimin to do that, as he wanted to be with Jungkook alone.

"I thought they're going with us." Jungkook murmured and inhaled deeply.

"Maybe Jin and Jimin wanted to go by themselves, let's give them some privacy."

"You think so? I wish they'll be a couple someday." Jungkook laughed just by thinking Jin having a boyfriend, he never imagined his bestfriend to love someone. It's hilarious.

"I'll tell you a secret." V smirked as he said, "Jimin likes Jin."

"Really?!?" Jungkook was jumping with joy painted on his face, he grabbed Taehyung's hands and clapped.

V was enjoying it, obviously, "Yup, Jimin told me." he answered.

Jungkook suddenly hugged him, B smiled wider as he was hugged by his ultimate crush, he can smell his crush's fruit scented perfume like a baby's scent, Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming? He slapped his face. No, I am not. Jungkook released from the hug, sadly, it was a quick one, but the younger male was smiling at V like V was the bridge to make Jin and Jimin together. Making Jimin to like Jin was the key for Jungkook to hug him, what a day. V felt like he was floating on top of the clouds while the younger male was hugging him, he wished to be stuck in that moment, if only he could grab the boy back to a hug again.

"Sorry, I'm so happy for them!" Jungkook scratched his head, he was embarrassed seeing V in a shocked state, "I'm sure Jin likes him as well."

"Ofcourse, that's Jimin." V replied.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jin went to watch a romance movie. In the near end of the movie, that was the time Jimin said to himself that he will confess his feelings for the elder boy. It will be the perfect time and place, he was excited and nervous. Please don't dump me, Jimin wished. As the characters in the movie were making love, Jimin decided to do it right away, he then faced the boy on his right side.

"Jin." He called for the boy's name.

"Hmm?" Jin asked, seeing Jimin who seemed nervous at the moment.

"I know we've been hanging just for weeks but please don't misunderstand me, I'm honest with everything, and I want to tell this right away."

"What's that?" Jin asked again, he was curious, what may the boy wanted to say, it seems to be serious.

"I.. I.."

"I?"

"I... I.. Lik.." Jimin was struggling, like he was having a speech problem just saying those three words.

"I what?" Jin questioned, but he sensed it, Jimin might be confessing right now, what do I do? Should I say I like him too?

"I like you." Jimin closed his eyes in embarrassment, he placed his hands in his ears to not hear the elder male's response.

Should I reply I like you too? Jin got confused, he never liked anyone else, this is the first time he will say those words. Jimin became close to him for just a short time, and they known each other for that short time, but still, Jin is still worried and scared, he wanted to know the boy well first, but Jimin confessed so fast, if he let go of this, what will happen? Will Jimin talk to me if I say that I don't like him back? He admits that he really enjoy the boy's accompany, Jimin was full of high spirit and positivities.

Jimin is pretty and pale. At the very first time Jin saw Jimin, the younger male was pretty and got an appealing face that anyone cannot resist, the boy has a pale flawless skin.

Jimin was smaller than him. Just standing next to Jin, everyone would notice it.

Jimin loves to eat, it was very obvious, and the boy still got a good figure, how enviable.

Jimin is funny. This boy brought laughter to Jin, even just receiving the boy's text messages can make Jin laugh loudly. Even more when they are together, the boy has a full sense of humor.

Jimin is honest with everything. Just look at him, confessing his feelings, without hesitation or worries, he said what he feels and was not scared of what the result he might get.

Jungkook was right, Jimin completed the list of Jin's ideal type. Jimin was the perfect man for him, he said to himself, how can I even let go of this guy? I like him, I like him too.

Jin gets Jimin hands from covering ears, and said, "I like you too, Jimin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 231 29
"Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into some other girls mouth".
121K 6.4K 20
Once the minute hand moves , you'd miss everything . Including the girl you once had .
18.8K 708 30
𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 | An unexpected kiss becomes more then both Jimin & Jungkook thought. "Jungkook would you say that all of this happened unexpectedly...
49.5K 4.1K 24
What if you were decieving your heart during this whole time? What if your true love was actually... next door?