Haikyuu! Omegaverse

By BellazT009

Just your average Omegaverse, but for Haikyuu! Hinata- Omega Kageyama- Alpha Daichi- Alpha Sugawara- Omega Ya... More

Hinata
Stuck in School
A "Talk"
Heat
Tanaka (being StuPid)
(Healthy question)
Heat (continued😉)
Confusion
Oh no.
Too Late
Makeup
Competition
Competition 2
Doubt
1k WhO??
Wake up
Competition 3
Announcement
Ouch
Injury
Awkward
Deep Thoughts
Confusion
Unrational
Once more- a question.
Split Decsion (not an update)
Comversation part 1
Conversation part 2
Apologize
What Have I Done
10k whOoo????
Psycho
Together Again
Safe
The Awaited Chapter
Why?
New Story
How?
Oops
Closer
Mine
Caught
Sleep
The End
Uno reverse no end
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Final Grade

Explain

5.2K 189 145
By BellazT009

I am really sorry for not updating!!!! Lol had some absolute dRamA so I didn't have time to write 😅Recap:
Once Alan and Sam left, Tsukishima collapsed to the floor.

Sugawara ran over to him, and Nishinoya and Asahi went to go look for the boys- but they had already turned a corner.

"Damn it. I was right there- he was right there- I could of!" Tsukishima had his hands balled up in fists.

"No. If you had Yamaguchi would be hurt right now, you did all that you could Tsukishima." Sugawara said.

"Damn it!" Tanaka screamed.

Ennoshita collapsed to the floor, "what have I done".
End Recap

"It wasn't your fault! Please don't blame yourself Tsukishima" Sugawara pleaded, as he knew how close Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were, and how bad this must of hurt.

Tsukishima was silent.

Tsukishima thoughts:
He was right there. Only a few feet from me.

Maybe if I had been stronger-

We had just got to a good place in our relationship-

His thoughts were jumbling, and his eyes were blurring a bit.

"Tsukishima?" Nishinoya said quietly, as he walked over to him, joining Sugawara who was over there already.

Tsukishima was silent, as he stood up and walked out of the gym.

He was going to find them.

"Why did they want to hurt you?"Tanaka asked, turning to Ennoshita with a worried expression.

Daichi had gotten up and was with Tanaka and Asahi who were surrounding Ennoshita.

"It's... it's a long story" Ennoshita said, looking away.

"Hey. The only way we can help is if you tell us." Daichi said, sitting down next to him, Asahi and Tanaka doing the same.

"No one will say anything or judge you Ennoshita, please" Asahi said soothingly.

Tanaka just nodded, still ready to murder the three guys who had messed with Sugawara, Yamaguchi, and Ennoshita apparently.

Ennoshita smiled, before sighing and looking down as he spoke.

"Last year, when I was a first year and when Alan was a second year I had heard of how terrible he had been to other Omega's and first years. So I steered clear of him since and most Alpha's throughout that year."

Ennoshita then looked up at Tanaka, "I didn't mean to seem so distant if I did! I was just being superstitious and I really didn't mean to make you feel hurt"

Tanaka blushed as Ennoshita was talking to him more sincerely than he ever had before.

"N-no, you didn't really seem distant or anything" Tanaka said, reviewing the past year in his head, never noticing Ennoshita seem distant at all.

In fact he had seemed more enthusiastic in their first year towards the beginning of the year, until one day he just seemed so out of it.

"Oh." Ennoshita said quietly as he blushed, realizing that he had actually stayed pretty close to Tanaka.

Ennoshita had believed at the time that Tanaka could protect him in a "friend" way, so he had walked a bit closer to him in the hallways, or hung out with him after school a bit more.

"Continue with the story" Daichi said, smiling at the two, but still needing to get to the bottom of this.

"Oh, yes. So I had not really been too close to him or anything, and I hadn't known anyone who had until one day in about the middle of the first semester. Alan walked up to me and asked if I could help him with his homework...."

"Wasn't he a second year...?" Asahi asked, confused.

"...yeah. That's what I was confused about too. I asked him why he needed help from me and apparently he didn't want his friends to know he couldn't figure out some math problems or Hiragana." Ennoshita sighed.

"I was stupid to believe that was all it was, but since I felt bad for him I agreed and we went to a small coffee shop together. He made some small talk, and I was actually enjoying myself for a bit when he asked me to talk with him somewhere more private..."

Daichi and Tanaka made sour expressions.

"Yeah yeah, I was confused too. I asked him why and why we weren't working on getting him better at his schoolwork, and he just shook his head and said he would explain it somewhere more private. I was going to say no and just leave, but the way he looked at me- I don't know, it was so desperate and sad and I-"

"You don't need to try and justify why you did things that already happened. " Daichi said as he patted Ennoshita in the back.

"Sorry..." he paused before he kept talking, "I ended up following him to the bathrooms of the coffee shop, the bathrooms being one room for each gender, so once we went into the boys bathroom it was just one room, with a toilet, a urinal, and a sink."

Ennoshita paused and swallowed a bit, "and a lock."

"He shut the door behind me and locked it quickly before pushing me against one of the walls and.... raping me" Ennoshita said quietly, not wanting to relive it.

Tanaka looked angry, "I'm gonna kill him"

Daichi grabbed Tanaka's shirt, and pointed at Ennoshita, "I don't think he's done"

Ennoshita continued, "after that I steered far away from him, not even going to the second floor unless I had to. I ended up going to a campfire with some of my friends- it was supposed to be really small, so I was fine with it. Once it got later into the night Alan found me and grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the woods. He told me that if I tried to avoid him again he would hunt me down again and go after my friends...."

Asahi covered his mouth, "Ennoshita-"

Ennoshita shook his head and continued, "He told me that if I wanted to be safe I would have to "date" him and be ready to quit anything I was doing for sex. I tried to get out of it multiple times, but in the end he blackmailed me by saying that everyone would think I was just another slutty Omega that had sex with anyone."

Tanaka reaches his hand out and put it on Ennoshita's, Ennoshita smiling and blushing a bit but still looking at the ground as he continued.

"We ended up dating until a month before school ended last year, when I decided to try and get rid of him by force. I brought a switch blade with me and tried to threaten him with it if he came near me- but he didn't believe me so he didn't anyway, and I didn't know what to do so I tried to drop it but I dropped it as he came into me- and I -" Ennoshita sped through the explanation, before sighing, "I-I cut him, badly"

They were all silent, including Ennoshita.

"Serves him right. I don't know why you feel like you did something wrong, that was assault! He shouldn't of come onto you!" Tanaka said, gripping Ennoshita's hand and leaning down so that he was looking at Ennoshita right in the eyes.

Ennoshita blushed and smiled, "thank you for thinking so, but I should never of brought the knife in the first place. I should've talked to someone"

"You should've talked to one of us, we're always here for you" Daichi said, patting Ennoshita on the back again.

Asahi nodded.

Sugawara and Nishinoya walked over to them, after Tsukishima had left and refused to talk to either of them about where he was going.

They had decided that Tsukishima wasn't going to open up to them, so they would rather talk to someone who they could help.

"You guys okay? Ryu causing trouble?" Nishinoya said cheerfully, trying to lighten up the situation.

Daichi looked at Ennoshita worriedly, who was now sitting up straight and had his head held up, "we're okay"

Daichi and Asahi smiled, and Tanaka smiled widely, "come on! Let's go get Tsukishima and find Yamaguchi!"

Sugawara and Nishinoya pushed their fists in the air, "yeah!"

Ennoshita smiled as he stood up, and Daichi and Asahi followed.

"Your going to tell me what happened later okay?" Sugawara said to Daichi as they walked out of the gym to go look for Tsukishima.

"Of course"

Yamaguchi couldn't see, and his breath was stale against a bag that was over his face. His hands were tied behind his back and his feet were tied to the legs of a chair.

He could hear voices, saying something along the lines of;

"Leave him for now!"

"But why?!"

"You'll see!"

"Just a little?"

"No! Don't touch him yet!"

The bag was ripped off his head, but it took a few seconds to adjust Yamaguchi's eyes.

The room was dark but there was a lamp shining onto Yamaguchi's face. He could feel a stinging at his cheek, and his arm felt like it had been bruised.

"You look great for being knocked out and kidnapped~" Sam said, staring at Yamaguchi with an expression that made him extremely uncomfortable.

Yamaguchi went through possible responses in his head, and couldn't decide between three. "Who are you?", "Where am I", and "What do you want". Not knowing what to say, not wanting to be rude, not wanting to seem scared (and cool like Tsukishima), not wanting to seem like he was vulnerable either, said,

"Who am do you want I?"

Yamaguchi's eyes went blank as he realized what he had said, "s-sorry! I meant-" he started apologizing automatically, not knowing where he was, and not having any memory of how he got there (he was knocked out).

Sam laughed, and Alan asked from across the room, "how hard did you hit him??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.8K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
28.3K 1.1K 15
Midoryia Izuku is an omega, and is having serious financial issues. It's to the point where he has to ask his best friend for help. He agrees, and gi...
157K 5.4K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
141K 6.5K 12
lowercase intended! [ hinata shoyo x male ]