INFINTE | โœ”๏ธ

De DrmDllMr

Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

Chpt 23

6.6K 224 69
De DrmDllMr

Zaheim 'zaza' POV
Month later
Home Chicago Illinois  2170 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Excuse my errors

"Stop moving" I told dee when I climbed into bed with her. She kept moving around and shit it was finna piss me off.
" za?" I hum in response rubbing her back pulling her on top of me.

" zaza" I hum again
" zaheim" Opening my eyes the connect with her dark brown ones that are a little puffy.
" whats wrong?" She bits her bottom lip pulling it in between her teeth.
When she doesn't respond I sit up against the headboard with her still on top of me.

" baby you know I gotta do this shit ok. Don't do this I know you be worried but that's what comes with the game. That's the risk that comes with dating a nigga like me. Kira and mani know this. It's either we die or we get locked up; shit I'll be lucky if I ev-" I stop mid sentence and sigh when I notice a tear slide down her cheek.

" look princess I didn't mean for it to come out like that but it's the truth. But I always try to come back ok. When you worry it only put pressure on me just be here for me" I tell her she sniffles nodding.

" you are?" She nods
" how my ole lady doing?" I smile to lighten the mood but she just nods. I rub her back pulling her to lay down on me.
I really don't know if she built for this shit cause I see how everything is taking a toll on her from her grandma to mani and trell situation.
" stop crying baby"
" Ice cream?" She looks up at me with a playful pout.
I smile nodding a little
" no" I deadpan her I laugh when she mugs me. 

" Gimme kiss princess"
" night za"
" night" I close my eyes with her in my arms drifting off into sleep.

"CAN I PUT MY BALLS IN YO JAWS BALL IN YO JAWS CAN I? Can I ?" I sing walking into the house.

" Shut the fuck up" jaja says from the couch.
" fuck yo-Hey bestie" i hug mani

"Best bud" she jumps onto me.
" AHHHH I touched it ewww" i drop her.

" this nigga ain't never" jaja laughs
" zaheim why would you do that?" She ask from the floor

" because I don't wanna touch that" wipe my hands on the couch
" you act like you meant to"
" I don't care please don't trell " I tell them seriously ,They just roll their eyes at me.

"Antyway what's the move?" I look around with  my bottom lip poked out. Jaja sitting their on his phone Kira laying her big ass bone crusher on his shoulder. Best bud watching t.v.
Princess?

Pulling out my phone I call dee as soon as the call connects I hear shuffling and I mug. Fuck she doing?

" H-hello"  she stutter probably doing something she ain't got no business doing.
" fuck you doing?" I scrunch my face up.

" nun just getting ready?"
" mhm" I nod slowly
"Antyway  princess let's have a girls day" I smile innocently. I really just wanna go to the strip club.

" a what?" She looks out the corner of her eye.
" y'all ass hang out then we hang out"

" nigga I don't wanna hang out with yo aggy ass" I hear jaja black ass say
" shut up Einstein"  everybody gets to laughing in the room.
" you ain't just finna keep going on my nigga like that" rasputia speaks up

" nOrMaN" I mock her from the movie
She smacks her lips sitting back. Fuck like I thought I run shit.
" y'all just let zaza shut y'all ass up" mani laughs

" Antyway" I turn my attention back to my phone. " princess come over so we can do that"

" ok" she hangs up I look at my phone weirdly but shrug it off

" chop chop rasputia and best go get ready" I clap my hands together. I turn to jaja who is already looking at me with a blank mug, tilting my head to the side I smile at him squinting my eyes.

Giving all them orders got a mfka hangry.

After grabbing a hontey bun out my snack cabneit I go up stairs to my room.

" SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME" I sung taking off my clothes turning on the shower. I lather the sponge as I wash myself looking down at my dick. " IM NEED SOME OUSSY ASAP" I scream hearing the echo through the shower.
After washing up for about an hour I complete all my hygiene.
" that's a weird word Hy-Giene"
" hy-Giene"
" sounds very similar to hi Jeanine" i shrug not really caring and continue to get ready. I put on my north Caroline air 720 with a with a matching Jersey I throw on some black Armani jeans.

Mani POV

" but why?" I whine The line goes silent for a second then he exhales.
" mani" I frown knowing he finna scream at me.
" yes papa?" I hear him clear his throat
" baby just trust me ok" I nod even though he can't see me.
" ok" I say lowly
" now what you finna do?"
" chill with Dee and Kira probably go get our nails done or something" I leave out the part about the party.
" you been ok?"
" yes you?" He shouldn't be worried about me at all.

" I'm sorry"
" what you sorry for papa?" I ask walking to the closet to find an outfit.
" for everything; I'm sorry mamas I really am"
" ik papa but it's not your fault I love you"
" I love you"
" what should I wear?"
" sweat pants" he says with a chuckle
" ouuu how about that bodycon white dress with the butterflies with a jean jacket"
" NO" he says immediately
" they shits for when you with me plus it's strap less Inknow yo ass won't wear no bra with it"

" I'll wear a jacket" I bargain
" not a small one" I do I gust pump I was gonna wear it anyway he ain't here to stop me no way.

" 16 months a long time mamas" I stop
" don't you think I know that" I snap
" Bab-"
" nah cause you could've gotten longer in that mutherfucker longer that 16 months they could've given you the max which is FIVE FUCKING YEARS DONTRELL all because yo ass wanted to....... I got to go"
" baby wait listen" I exhale
" papa I'm not I just miss you, yo hugs,kisses, protectiveness and yo dick; ouuu best part of my day was feeling that mother-
" mani they record these calls"
" I know but still yo shut feel down good in my mouth"
" mani stop I got all these nuggas right her and they don't need to see me on brick" he whispers I laugh
" ok daddy" I say seductively I slip my hands into my pants leaning against the wall.
" mannni" he drags in a warning tone
" hmm?" I moan playing with myself imagining it was him.
" baby what you doing?"
" I miss daddy" I moan into the phone as I continue to please myself. What can I says it's been a horny ass couple months. Trell did a month of his sentence but before that he was already in their two months.

" mamas please" I stop pulling my hand out sucking on my fingers. Wouldn't want him to be walking around on ' brick' now would we.

" papa" I sigh getting ready to cry
" mamas yo period on?"
" noo.. it hasn't come this month" I sniffle
" stop crying and go get ready"
" I really don't wanna go to no party tho" I whine jumping face first on the bed.
" what party?"
" huh?"
" if you can huh you can hear"

" ok MS.parker" I joke.
" ight mrs. Thomas " I start cheesing hard asl my Cheeks Hurt.
" put yo teeth up j was just playing" j smack my lips and my face turns into a frown.

See cause nah I really want a future with him. Like I want to watch him grow into a man and him watch me grow into a woman and also grow along side with him but he wanna play so guess imma have to make a plan b. Nab it just playin.

" I'll be somebody else mrs's the fuck"
" I done put my mark in yo ass you ain't going nowhere."

" on big pussy" we say at the same time.
" ONE MINUTE LEFT" fuck you bitch always messing up my time fuck dick riding ass hoes betta go get chu some money.

"I love you mamas"
"I love you"
" baby please don't have fun and imma call you toma same two times ok"
" ok" I say quietly I hear him huff probably outta fustaration. I know papa I wish things were different too I'm tired of this shit like I miss my MUTHER FUCKING NIGGA"

" I love you mama remember that"
" you to foul don't you forget it" I laugh trying to lighten the mood.
" I won-"
"FUCK" I throw my phone at the wall

This shit so damn hard i don't know if I can keep doing this for another 15 months.
After sitting their staring at nothing I decide to go get ready. I mentally curse myself when I see my phone shattered. Needed a new one anyway.

Dee pov
" hello Savon I cant talk right now I'm on my way somewhere" I tell my brother once I answer his call. As I walk to my Uber.
" girl I'm just calling to check up on granny" he rolls his eyes. Faggot ass
" she fine she won't sit her ass down but she fine"
" watch yo mouth" I roll my eyes they always think they my daddy like no the only parent I know is my mawmaw. I got two brothers savon he lives in Chicago but on the north side and my other brother he's the oldest lives in Indiana. We were raised by our mawmaw. She always tried to keep us outta that drug shit but it's what we grew up around. Savon runs a small part of the west side he's been trying to take over the whole Chicago tho recently. He says that the man who runs it all which is his boss fell down so he gonna try and take over.

I don't really give a fuck about nun of this but I got my brothers backs.
" where you finna go?"
" my friends nigga" I give him a mug cause why the fuck is he questioning me.
" girl" he gives me a look. I nod understanding then hang up I'm getting sick of his ass.

Pulling up to the boys house i thank theUber grabbing my stuff I get out. I have on a bubble gum blue dress with my white low top converse. A whole bunch of smoke hits my face as soon as i enter the house. These niggas don't hit boxes the damn house. " ouuu bae" I hear zaza loud ass
" I'm bae now?" I smirk putting my hand on my hip.
" c'mere" I slowly walk over to him. Feeling HIS eyes on me the whole time so I make sure to move my hips to the side just a little bit slower. When I'm finally stand into front of his he pulls me into a kiss .... I kiss back after a moment. I give more of a show when I moan a little sucking on his bottom lip.

Pulling a way I smirk. " pookie" i hear probably Kira call. She the only one of us that say that shit.
" pookie can you help me" I turn to see her coming down the stairs in a white crop top and a pretty ass purple colored skirt that matches her long acrylic nails. That we all went to go get done earlier mani got white chrome, matte and glitter I got a blue Kira got a light purple.
" come here bae" he helps her put the necklace around her neck.

Not even minutes later mani walks down the stairs looking thick asf. He skin glowing and all I bit my lip looking her up and down.
" best bud take my pictures before dee rip this dress of me with her gay ass" I laugh while zaza scrunches his face up. This Nigga already know he betta stop it like we don't be having threesomes.
_____________________________
Vote + comment

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

40.9K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. โ€ข Read it in dark mode for a better experience. โ€ข The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
ROLL UP De pookiehugs

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

90.8K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
276K 9.3K 50
๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŒ๐š” ๐šž๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
453K 20.6K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...