𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽...

Por tryforce

"he tasted like heaven." ✩˚。⋆༉‧₊˚✧₊˚.༄ in which the ball of rage that is winona watts joins a certain club... Más

season one
one; pilot
one; pilot (pt2)
two; showmance
three; acafellas
four; preggers
five: the rhode's not taken
six; vitamin d
seven; throwdown
eight; mash-up
nine; wheels
ten; ballad
eleven; hairography
twelve; mattress
thirteen; sectionals
fourteen; hell-o
fifteen; the power of madonna
sixteen; home
seventeen; bad reputation
eighteen; laryngitis
nineteen; dream on
twenty; theatricality
twenty-one; funk
twenty-two; journey to regionals
season two
twenty-three; audition
twenty-four; britney/brittany
twenty-five; grilled cheesus
twenty-six; duets
twenty-seven; the rocky horror glee show
twenty-eight: never been kissed
twenty-nine; the substitute
thirty; furt
thirty-one; special education
thirty-two; a very glee christmas
thirty-three; the sue sylvester shuffle
thirty-four; silly love songs
thirty-five; comeback
thirty-six; blame it on the alcohol
thirty-seven; sexy
thirty-eight; original song
thirty-nine; a night of neglect
forty; born this way
forty-one; rumours
forty-two; prom queen
forty-three; funeral
forty-four; new york
season three
forty-five; the purple piano project
forty-six; i am unicorn
forty-seven; asian f
forty-eight; pot o' gold
forty-nine; the first time
fifty; mash-off
naya
fifty-two; hold on to sixteen
fifty-three; extraordinary merry christmas
fifty-four; yes/no
fifty-five; michael
fifty-six; the spanish teacher
fifty-seven; heart
fifty-eight; on my way
fifty-nine; big brother
sixty; saturday night glee-ver
sixty-one; dance with somebody
sixty-two; choke
sixty-three; prom-asaurus
sixty-four; props
sixty-five; nationals
sixty-six; goodbye
season four
sixty-seven; the new rachel
sixty-eight; britney 2.0
sixty-nine; makeover
seventy; the break-up
seventy-one; the role you were born to play
seventy-two; glease
seventy-three; dynamic duets
seventy-four; thanksgiving
seventy-five; swan song
seventy-six; glee, actually
seventy-seven; sadie hawkins
seventy-eight; naked
seventy-nine; diva
eighty; i do
eighty-one; girls (and boys) on film
eighty-two; feud
eighty-three; guilty pleasures
eighty-four; shooting star
eighty-five; sweet dreams
eighty-six; lights out
eighty-seven; wonder-ful
eighty-eight; all or nothing
season five
eighty-nine; love, love, love
ninety; tina in the sky with diamonds
ninety-one; the quarterback
ninety-two; a katy or a gaga
ninety-three; the end of twerk
ninety-four; movin' out
ninety-five; puppet master
ninety-six; previously unaired christmas
ninety-seven; frenemies
ninety-eight; trio
ninety-nine; city of angels
one hundred; 100
one hundred one; new directions

fifty-one; i kissed a girl

4.8K 138 71
Por tryforce

— posting this one today too because this and mash off kinda go hand :)))))) also im so excited for the next chapter woooooo !

The combined glee clubs lesson was sort of genius, as was lady music week. But Winona still had no idea how Finn talked Figgins out of suspending Santana for the slap.

Everyone sat around Santana, Winona the closest, sitting behind her with a supportive hand on her shoulder while Finn sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun beautifully. She was supposed to sit in the back with the girls so they boys could sing their song, but Winona insisted she had to sit close in support. As the song ended, Santana stood up and gave Finn a big hug.

"Before we go, Winona prepared a song too," Shelby announced, gesturing to the platinum blonde as she stood up in front of everyone and stood in the centre of the room. She was handed a guitar, and carefully put the strap over her head and rested it on her shoulder. Holding it tight, she slowly began strumming a softer, slowed down version of Bad Reputation by Joan Jett.

As Winona sang the last few words and took the guitar off to put it away, Finn taking it from her arms so Santana could give her a hug.

"Thank you, Winona. Thank all you guys."

"We love you, Santana."

( — — )

After lots of debating, Winona decided to vote for Kurt to be class president . He seemed like he was depending on a win, and while Winona trusted he could make it far in his career without winning this stupid election, anything worked to ease his mind a little bit.

After casting her vote, Winona and Santana walked to her locker, trying to ignore the mix of grossed out and creepily flirty looks they received from different guys. Once they made it there, some guy showed up next to them out of nowhere with a smirk.

"Saw the commercial. Whew. Smokin'," He told Santana, then looking to Winona, "And you slept with her, right? Now that's what I call hot."

"I'm sorry?" Winona cocked a brow, crossing her arms.

"Who the hell are you?" Santana queried.

"Josh Comen. Sophomore rugby captain," He introduced, "Girls like you two are a challenge. You just need the right guy to straighten you out, and I'm just the man to do it."

Winona and Santana were so stunned by his harsh and straightforward homophobia that they didn't know how to reply. Luckily, the other glee girls came to their defence out of nowhere.

"Move your busted creeper ass," Mercedes began.

"Now."

"Easy, girls. I'm just trying to make them normal," Josh shrugged with a condescending smile.

"They are normal."

"It's not a choice, idiot," Hissed Quinn, "But even if it were, you'd be our last choice."

"Oh, I get it. You're all a bunch of lesbos."

"So what if we are? You don't stand a chance either way," Rachel hissed, the girls waving Josh away.

"Bye-bye."

"Get lost."

"Walk away."

Santana and Winona pulled the girls into a thankful group hug. As they pulled away, Rachel lit up.

"I have an idea!"

To Winona, Rachel's idea of the girls performing I Kissed a Girl seemed almost offensive. Poor song choice. On the bright side, Winona and Santana, who took the leads, were at least both out as women who like women— much better than having a straight girl sing it.

Several times during the song, Winona looked to Kurt and Blaine, who were filming on their respective phones. She posed and danced around for the camera a bit, the pair cheering her on. Winona's gaze also flickered over to Finn multiple times, admiring him as he admired her.

"Okay, okay. Update, y'all," Santana started after the song ended, "Um, I told my parents last night, and they were actually okay with it."

Winona, along with everyone else, cheered happily for her.

"I just have to tell my Abuela before she sees that stupid commercial. But luckily she only watches Univision."

Everyone dispersed after that, Kurt getting called to the office and Finn approaching Winona, who was standing with her arm around Quinn.

"You did amazing. You're amazing," He told Winona in particular, Quinn nodding.

"Isn't she?"

Smiling, Winona looked between the two of them, "Y'know who else is amazing? This lady."

Quinn smiled as Winona pointed at her, "Her, and the rest of the glee girls saved me from this homophobic creep."

"There was a homophobic creep?" Finn cocked a brow, "Should my fist pay his face a visit?"

He was joking, but she didn't doubt he would do that for her. They smiled at each other one last time, before Artie approached to tell Winona how great she did.

( — — )

There was something so peaceful about walking down the hall alone. No one was around to tell you about the latest drama, instead, just being left with your thoughts while you observed everyone that stood in the hall around. 

Winona enjoyed walking alone especially down McKinley's halls especially. Still someone always found a way to disrupt the only moment she would have for herself all day. This time, it was Ross. He stopped her as she turned a corner, standing in her path.

"Can I help you?" Winona cocked a brow, hands on her hips, "Here to give me another slushee facial?"

"You can hear me out? Please?" He practically begged, looking around to make sure his friends wouldn't overhear him. Slowly, and with a sigh, she nodded, passively crossing her arms over her chest.

"Go for it."

"Look," He began, clasping his hands together, "I know that all I've ever talked about is how much popularity meant to me, but I've been doing some thinking, and . ."

"And?"

"And you matter more than how many people like me, okay? I want you back," Ross explained, taking his hand in hers.

"Ross, I—" Reluctantly, she tugged her hand away and stared up at him, "no. Absolutely not. You can't smooth talk your way into my heart."

"Winona, c'mon. I'm not giving up on you. On us."

"There is no us to give up on," She insisted, whisper-yelling, "You were a silly rebound that I dated to get over Finn!"

Processing that information, Ross' expression hardened, "I should've known, huh?"

Under no circumstance did Winona think Ross of all people would ever be able to make her feel guilty, but here she was, walking after him as he left without another word.

"Ross, wait," She attempted to stop him, sighing as he didn't look back once. Winona ducked in the bathroom afterwards, checking out her reflection when she heard sobbing in the stall.

"Quinn? Is that you?" She queried. No response.

". . Kurt? You're not supposed to be in the girls bathroom—"

The stall clicked open and Santana stepped out, practically weeping. Quickly, Winona pulled her into a hug.

"My Abuela hates me," She breathed out between sobs, "she— she didn't take the news well."

"Santana, I'm so sorry."

Winona spent a tough ten minutes trying to comfort Santana, rubbing her back as the other cried into her shoulder. Eventually, Winona pulled away, holding her shoulders.

"Hey, hey," She soothed, "Remember in sophomore year, when we were all in a funk?"

Santana nodded while wiping her tears.

"Well, when I went to your house, I remember you told me about that song that gives you strength. Constant Craving, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You are gonna sing it for glee club. A song that gives you strength is a song worth sharing with the world. Or at least, the people who support you the most."

"Will you at least sing it with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 55 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
392K 8.4K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
415K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
37.3K 555 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...