fifty-four; yes/no

because im stupidbheres some facts to make the previous chapters make more sense.

- finn and rachel didn't get back together at the beginning of s3
- rachel did not kiss finn or anything when she was at his house for the first time
- this chapter takes place 2-3 weeks after finn and winona get back together

ALSO: trigger warning for drug use/overdose mentions in this chapter :( i love u all (and if u say anythhing in the comments about glee 'predicting' the way cory died i will personally come 2 ur house and beat u up)

( — )

Winona felt kind of without her friends this week. Sam was so busy trying to get Mercedes back, and Artie was busy getting rejected by Sugar. Still, Winona was very happy for Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury, hearing that he was gonna propose. Winona was struggling to do a proposal number though, and was unable to find any ideas.

The glee kids sat in the choir room, everyone either sitting with their lover or their closest friends, when Puck turned to Rory.

"Hey, Flanagan," He began, "scored any hot chicks yet?"

Everyone turned to look at the boy, who was holding Eric's hand. They quickly parted, but everyone caught on already.

"Ohh, I see what's happening here," Santana said with her signature smirk.

"You two are a couple?" Tina began, before smiling at them, "that's so cute!"

"Wait, so you guys aren't mad?" Eric perked up, everyone murmuring a chorus of no's to ease his worry.

"Dude, look around, this place is literally gaytown," Santana stated without looking up from her nail file, "We got Kurt, Blaine, Winona, Brittany, me, and Rachel."

"I'm not gay!" Rachel exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Oh please, I saw you looking at Quinns boobs the other day—"

"I was not! I just. . was looking at her necklace. It's a cross, and I dig it."

"More like you dig her," Santana scoffed, before Mr. Schue cut in to change the subject.

( — )

Before heading to help Mr. Schue get a ring, Finn decided to get Winona to tag along. Seeing how she looked a little stressed about all her math homework.

"Rachel once told me you're supposed to spend two months' salary on the ring," Finn mumbled to the other two as he looked at the selection of rings, "Or was it two weeks?"

Winona and Mr. Schue cocked their brows, merely shrugging.

"Honestly, I just zone out every time girls start talking about this stuff."

"You do?" Winona questioned. She wondered how many times he was just nodding and smiling while she went on about her favourite movies or how bad her day was. Quickly, he averted his eyes and cleared his throat.

"So, uh, when's the wedding?" He changed the subject fast.

"She has to say yes first, right?" Schuester replied, "And I have to work up the nerve to ask her. After my last marriage, I just don't want to fail again."

"I'm sure this will be different. Emma— I mean, Ms. Pillsbury is a lovely woman," Winona cut in, making Mr. Schue nod before turning to Finn.

"Finn," He started, "I want you to be my best man."