sixty-two; choke

GUEST STARRING

( zoe saldana as charlotte dubois ! )

This week may be one of the most important weeks of Winona's life, as this was it. Her NYFA audition was in mere days.

She appreciated how helpful and supportive Finn, the dream trio, and her family were. They all were constantly helping her with acting exercises just to make sure she was always ready. While she was confident, she was also terrified— What if she didn't get in?

Winona strolled down the hall next to Sam and Artie, head held high.

"Two days," She drew in a sharp breath, "two days until my future is decided."

"Don't stress! You got this," Sam patted her shoulder.

Artie nodded, tearing his gaze from the hallway and up to his two best friends, "Yeah, what he said, Win. You're the most talented person I know."

The trio headed to glee club together, discussing everything from her outfit, to what her opponents at the audition would be like. As they all sat in the audience-area of the choir room, Puck strolled in to sing a song. School's Out.

Once he played the last few notes on the electric guitar and set it down, staring at everyone with an unreadable expression. Quickly, he stormed off, Winona and Finn making nervous eye contact.

"He's gonna flunk out," Winona uttered, "You— and the rest of the boys have to help him, by any means necessary."

Finn agreed, standing up and rushing all the boys out of the room with him. They needed to talk about helping Puck.

In the meantime, Winona found herself with Kurt and Rachel. All three of them shared something in common; the biggest audition of their lives was overwhelmingly soon.

"I still think you should have gone to NYADA, their acting program rocks— or so I've heard," Kurt suggested, smiling at the blonde. Rachel nodded, but Winona was shaking his head.

"I dunno, being around that many zany theatre kids at once might kill me."

"Well," Rachel patted her back, "you have a point. But, we know you're gonna thrive no matter what college you go to."

( — )

Tomorrow.

One day until the most important moment of her life. School was over for the day and she was sitting in front of the school, taking a second to calm herself down. This was all happening so fast and she was feeling particularly overwhelmed.

While she sat there, she watched one Noah Puckerman get out of his car, walking towards the school with a sad expression. Pushing her worries about herself aside, Winona stood up to address Puck.