Ready to run

Od vivschreibt

[COMPLETED] "Please, don't go, Magnus." Alec said imploringly as a tear ran down his cheek. "I need you." he... Více

Officer Bane
Mr. Beautiful
It's always drama
As if the butterflies were going crazy
I missed you, you know?
You had me at Sushi
Maybe I'm just paranoid.
He doesn't deserve you.
I don't need your protection.
I am Nick and you are?
You are not the solution for everything
Mortal east side.
Maybe I should get to know her.
We are called Shadowhunters.
Off to New York, baby.
More for me!
Hawaii?
Pure luxury.
Awh, is he a newbie?
Good night, Magnus.
Maybe you let Magnus decide.
Do you still care about me?
I have tea for you.
Leave me alone!
Oh, a girl. How cute.
Because you love him, sweetheart.
That's what I like about you.
I know it hurts, but it's over.
You are incredible, Magnus.
Be honest with me!
What are you thinking about?
Help!
Mailbox.
You think I'm handsome?
I'll be fine.
Where is he?
Magnus, stay awake.
I always cared about you.
He is now in a coma.
Eat your sandwich
I'll tell Elliott.
She left someday.
Hello, dad.
I am engaged.
You two deserve each other.
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
I want to kiss you, just me.
You don't have to.
Isabelle.
You are beautiful, you know that?
God, you're so selfish.
Please, don't go.
Let him go.
I'm the better man!
I want to feel again.
I'll stay with you.
I forgive you, Alexander.
I don't want to hurt him.
I'm going to wait for you.
You'll come back to me.
You always underestimate us.
Better my death than his.
I was losing my mind.
I love you.

Don't forget me, okay?

1.3K 61 87
Od vivschreibt

Hello, hello! How are you guys doing? So this is the last chapter, enjoy it :)
___________________________

I was lying on Alec's chest. His arms were wrapped around me and he was still sleeping. I was awake for a while because I couldn't sleep anymore. I kept thinking about today. Today would be the last day I would see Alexander. The last day where he is with me, where I can be close to him.

We spent a lot of time last night. We talked a lot and it felt good. I really enjoyed it. I loved Alexander and even if it was all over, it wouldn't change. The past few months have been the most terrible yet most meaningful I've ever had. I've learned so much.

I now know that you shouldn't always see everything in black and white. Just because a person makes the wrong decisions, it's not a bad person. Everyone has their own story and it always counts. No one was born evil. You became like that, for whatever reason.

I began to stroke Alexander's chest, whereupon he murmured contentedly. I could feel him pulling me closer to him. He seemed to be waking up.

"Good Morning." I whispered when I noticed that he was slowly opening his eyes. He looked at me, smiled and closed his eyes again.

"Good Morning." he replied sleepily. I smiled. He was so cute when he just woke up. He tried to get his eyes getting used to the light. "How long have you been awake?" he asked curiously.

"Quite a while." I admitted. "I couldn't sleep anymore." I let him know. I woke up at night several times.

"You could have woken me up." he said and I smiled. I shook my head.

"No, I like watching you sleep." I meant. It was the last time I could, which is why I looked at him for a long time. He giggled. "I've even got used to your cute little snore." I said and he looked at me indignantly.

"Hey, I'm not snoring." he said and I laughed. In fact, he snored a little, but it was cute and not annoying. He smiled and kissed me gently. We were interrupted when our door opened and Blake burst in. I was startled. "Mate, can't you knock?" Alec asked. Blake frowned.

Blake seemed to handle his injury well. Of course he can't run around right away, but at least he can still walk... and interrupt us.

"You guys, are another level of cheesy." he said and Alec rolled his eyes as I grinned. "Elliott said I should wake you up. He has prepared something." Blake said. "So no dirty things are done now. Get up!" he said, throwing his shirt at Alec. I laughed and Blake left the room.

"Not even when he was nearly stabbed to death, let us rest for a moment." Alec said and got up. I laughed out loud. Blake made stupid comments every now and then, but I'm sure he actually had nothing against our relationship. He dislikes me, but he loves Alec.

After we got dressed, we went out of the room. We saw Blake, Celine and Elliott sitting at the table waiting for us. The table was completely set with all kinds of things. There were sliced fruits, vegetables, croissants, bread rolls, bread, Nutella, jam and much more. Of course there were also eggs with bacon and ham. Orange juice, apple juice and berry juice were also on the table.

We looked at each other in amazement. There was usually only eggs with bacon, but this was a real feast. I wondered when Elliott had prepared that. We came to the table.

"Wow, that's awesome." I said. "Elliott did you do all of this?" I asked in astonishment. He grinned. We both took a seat.

"Actually, that was Blake's idea. He helped me." he let us know. I looked at Blake in surprise but he just shrugged. That surprised me a lot, because this would be a day for him just like any other.

"Well, it's our last breakfast together." he told us. I smiled. That meant a lot to me. "Don't think it's because I like you, I don't" Blake said to me and Celine and we laughed. "But, you really helped us even though you didn't want to be there. Thank you for that." he said.

"You can actually be a cute one." said Celine and Blake rolled his eyes. We laughed. "Well then, let's start our last breakfast." said Celine and we did.

We all took a bite to eat and started talking. We talked a lot. We talked about what we're going to do when we're home. What our normal life looks like. To be honest, it will be unusual for me to go back to my old life. I'll have to get used to it first.

We laughed a lot, which is why it didn't feel like saying goodbye. I always think of grief when I hear the word goodbye, but it wasn't like that at the time. We just enjoyed the time we had together until everything will go back the way it was.

After we finished eating, we all cleaned up together. For this we turned on music that made us feel good and danced to it. Well, Celine, Elliott, and I danced. Alec and Blake just watched and laughed a lot. I made Alec dance for a short moment, but only shortly. We really had a lot of fun.

As soon as we were done, we set off. We all packed our bags last night. All we had to do was put them in the car. Blake and Alec were in the front and Elliott, Celine and I were together in the back.

It was about four hours from New York to New Jersey. It was far, but not too bad. We stopped between times because Celine had to go to the toilet. However, we arrived in New Jersey in the late afternoon, sadly.

Blake parked the car in front of my house. I had almost forgotten what it looked like. We got out and now the moment had come that I had tried not to think about all the time. Only now noticed how painful it actually was.

Elliott was the first to hug me. I hugged him tight. He had grown really dear to me in the past few months. He had always made me laugh, even if there was nothing to laugh about. I will miss his positive personality. His laugh was special. He was special.

"Even if it didn't seem like it in the beginning, but I was glad from the start that you were here now. I like you, Magnus." he told me. I let go of him and smiled at him. That meant a lot to me.

"I will miss you, El." I said and he nodded with a smile. He went to Celine and smiled at her. Celine already had tears in her eyes. She put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently. I could see a tear running down her cheek.

As soon as their lips parted, Elliott wiped away that tear. It was even emotional for me to look at them. The two were perfect for each other and I knew that Celine really liked him like no one else.

"We will meet again sometime, I promise you, my beauty." he said, putting her strand of hair behind her ear. She smiled sadly and nodded. I looked at Blake, who was leaning casually on the car. I smiled at him and was able to get a smile out of him too. Maybe we don't hate each other that much, just dislike each other a bit.

"If you expect me to say something sweet now, you can wait a long time." he said and I laughed. I honestly didn't expect that. However, Celine went up to him and hugged him. He seemed very surprised at first, but returned the hug.

"I'll miss you, Blake." said Celine. Blake smiled. The two had also built a strong bond. Especially when Nick, Alec and I weren't here. I was happy about that.

While Blake, Celine and Elliott were still saying what they had to say, Alec came up to me. He smiled sadly, but I could see the tears in his eyes. He stood across from me and took my hand. Now the hardest part of all was here.

"I don't know what to say." said Alec. Neither did I, if I was honest. I had so much to say that I didn't know what to do say first. I put a hand on his cheek and stroked it. I also had tears in my eyes. Now this is what goodbye feels like. A goodbye is only this painful, if you fear to never see the other person again.

"I will miss you so much." I whispered. "More than that." I added. A tear ran down both of our cheeks. It was terrible, but we knew that day would come. "I'm so glad to have met you." I admitted.

"It was the best thing that ever happened to me." he replied and I smiled sadly. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Magnus Bane." he said. I sighed sadly and put my lips on his.

The kiss was long and passionate. He was full of love, grief and luck. Grief, because we knew that this would be the last time our lips would meet. Luck because we were glad it happened at all and love, because I loved him more than anyone. I would never forget all of this. I would never forget him. When our lips sepereated, our foreheads still leaned at each others.

"Don't forget me, okay?" I said, because I could never do it. Never. Alec sniffed. His face was in my hands.

"Never." he replied, and I smiled again. We moved away from each other, but my hands stayed on his cheeks. I wanted to keep him for a little while. "You have my number. If you should ever be in trouble, message me." he said. I nodded. I knew that I should only do this in an emergency and I will. If I really want to let him go, I shouldn't message him anymore.

"I have something I want to give you." I said and opened my bag, which stood on the floor next to me. Alec watched me in confusion. I took out the framed picture of Alec, Celine, and myself. I gave it to him. "So we would still be with you." I said. He smiled and hugged me.

I could reprint the picture at any time, but he should also have something. It belongs to him now. I hugged him tight, knowing this was our last hug. He let go of me and smiled at me.

"I love you." he said. I smiled as well.

"I love you too, Alexander." I answered and wiped away the tears. He turned.

Celine hugged Alec again before they all got back in the car. They looked at us and waved when they finally drove away. As soon as we couldn't see them anymore, I and Celine looked at each other. I sighed. They were gone.

"That was crazy." she said and I giggled. It really was. And much more, it was epic.

We took our bags and went entered my house. You could tell that we haven't been here for a long time. It was pretty dusty, but everything was as I left it. We dropped onto the sofa and sighed. It somehow felt lonely. I guess I need to get used to that. We looked at each other.

"What now?" I asked. Celine grinned.

"Sushi?" she asked. I laughed out loud. Some things haven't changed.

______________________________
Soooo this is it!
Sike - you thought so? Usually I would be really sad cause I hate ending my books but since I finished this one, I've been working on another. So I feel great to tell you, that their journey isn't over yet, not even half way.

THIS SATURDAY - I'll upload the first chapter of Ready to run 2 !!
I hope y'all are still interested and want to keep up with it.
I'd recommend u to leave a follow to not miss it! You can leave your opinions here and maybe what you think will happen in the second book :)

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes & comments! I appreciate all of you guys!
I hope you'll be there in the second book :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.6K 329 20
You have two boys that have live that are the complete opposite of each other. You have Alexander Gideon Lightwood, who is the Prince of Angels. Th...
35K 745 14
After Alec Lightwood's devastating break up, he and his ex-boyfriend Magnus Bane gets Portaled to London after an attack in his loft in Brooklyn. Und...
25K 558 21
Alec woke up feeling pretty normal, his boyfriend by his side as they cuddled in bed before work.But when he wakes up in the sight of a girl instead...
95.1K 3.8K 48
Alec's father works for Mr. Bane senior, and sometimes Alec gets a chance to work for him too. For instance when the young Mr Bane comes home. But Al...