Haikyuu! Omegaverse

By BellazT009

Just your average Omegaverse, but for Haikyuu! Hinata- Omega Kageyama- Alpha Daichi- Alpha Sugawara- Omega Ya... More

Hinata
Stuck in School
A "Talk"
Heat
Tanaka (being StuPid)
(Healthy question)
Heat (continued😉)
Confusion
Oh no.
Too Late
Makeup
Competition
Competition 2
Doubt
1k WhO??
Wake up
Competition 3
Announcement
Injury
Awkward
Deep Thoughts
Confusion
Unrational
Once more- a question.
Split Decsion (not an update)
Comversation part 1
Conversation part 2
Apologize
What Have I Done
10k whOoo????
Explain
Psycho
Together Again
Safe
The Awaited Chapter
Why?
New Story
How?
Oops
Closer
Mine
Caught
Sleep
The End
Uno reverse no end
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Final Grade

Ouch

7.4K 240 147
By BellazT009

Recap:
Kageyama blushed at Hinata's laugh, and once Hinata opened his eyes from laughing so hard, he saw the blush and smirked.

"What are you making that face for?" Hinata said, before another wave hit him, making him grunt, and Kageyama rushing into the bathroom, picking a stall (a small one cause why not), and sitting down on the toilet, putting Hinata in his lap.
End Recap

Kageyama looked at Hinata for a second, admiring the look on his face before leaning into kiss him passionately, before biting at Hinata's lip.

Hinata moaned a bit into the kiss allowing Kageyama too slide his tongue in, and roam his hands down Hinata's back.

Kageyama started moving his hands into Hinata's shorts, but stopped when Hinata gasped and grabbed his hand from behind.

"N-not that, it might hurt" Hinata said quietly, blushing a good amount.

Kageyama moved his hand from Hinata's pants, and instead slid his hand up Hinata's shirt, rubbing his back as he leaned more into the kiss.

Hinata shifted a bit on Kageyama's lap, leaving Kageyama to believe that he was getting antsy.

Kageyama moved his hand to Hinata's nipple, as he moved his other hand down to the front of Hinata's waistband, sliding his hand down and grabbing Hinata's hard one.

"Ack-" Hinata grunted into the kiss surprised at how quickly that had escalated.

Kageyama gasped a bit as Hinata rocked on his lap, "don't think your going to win Bakayama!" Hinata breathed out, as Kageyama grunted.

Kageyama thoughts:
Had this really turned into a competition?

Tch

Not like I'm gonna lose anyway.

Kageyama started pumping Hinata, not taking his pants off though because they were sitting in a way that wouldn't let that be possible.

Hinata moaned as he separated from the kiss to catch his breath, a trail of saliva connecting them.

Kageyama went faster with his hand, making Hinata arch his back, "I'm gonna-"

Hinata released onto Kageyama's hand, mostly filling up his pants.

"Your clothes are going to be soaking wet at this rate Idiot" Kageyama said, looking over Hinata.

"Hey! That's not my fault!" Hinata said pouting, "it's not like I can't just take them off though, unless that would make you uncomfortable~" Hinata leaned into Kageyama, their faces about an inch away from each other.

"We literally had sex last night" Kageyama said bluntly, trying to get Hinata flustered enough to sit back down.

"So vulgar! You could just say slept with each other" Hinata said, in a scolding tone.

"Sex"

"Slept with each other!"

"Sex"

"It's not that difficult to say!" Hinata said angrily, as he sat back down, turning the other way with his arms crossed.

Kageyama laughed a bit, making Hinata turn back to look at him in awe.

"Woah. You can smile?" Hinata said, genuinely in astonishment.

"What- yes I can smile! Dumbass, everyone can smile!" Kageyama said, going back to a more irritated look.

"And your back! I was kinda worried there for a second, I mean if you looked like that all the time I would have to watch out for people lining up for you"

Silence.

Hinata was beat red, and Kageyama was also decently red and confused.

"I-I didn't mean it like that, it's not like we're d-dating or anything! Haha ha.." Hinata nervously stuttered out, Turin to the side and flailing his arms in front of his face.

Kageyama was still silent.

"Say something!" Hinata said, turning his head and waving his hand in front of Kageyama's face.

"What am I supposed to say?!" Kageyama blurted out, his face only now taking on a very deep red.

Hinata gasped, "are you embarrassed?" He said, making Kageyama turn his face to the side.

"You are! Does that mean that you maybe want to be "

Hinata turned Kageyama's face with his hand so that they were facing each other.

"Dating?" Kageyama finished Hinata's thought process, making both boys blush even more.

"I mean wouldn't that make sense?" Hinata said, looking at Kageyama with an unreadable expression.

"You sure? Wouldn't it be better if we talked about this when you weren't.... "

Hinata slouched, "in heat? It's not like I can't think for myself" he pouted.

"I want to be dating you, if your not gonna out and say it, I will!" Hinata said smugly, making Kageyama glare at him.

"Oh yeah? Well I bet I want to more than you stupid Hinata!"

"Your the stupid one who got embarrassed, not me" Hinata said, smiling at this point as they went back and forth with pointless banter.

After a few minutes they were calmer.

"I bet I'm going to be the better boyfriend" Kageyama said proudly.

"Yeah right. Just you watch!" Hinata said, beginning to stand up, but then realizing how small the stall was, so instead he banged his head against the door and tripped so that his head was right in between Kageyama's legs.

Hinata smirked, "I'll prove it right now", he said as he started palming Kageyama's errection through his pants, going slowly so that he could tease him.

Kageyama groaned, but then quickly lifted Hinata back onto his lap, so that the focus could be back on him.

"Nope, I'm way better" Kageyama said, as he slid his hand back down to Hinata's length, massaging it and pumping it quickly.

Hinata moaned, and laid his head on Kageyama's shoulder, biting it a bit.

"What's that for?" Kageyama winced, but when Hinata kept biting down for some reason it made him even more turned on.

"If I go into rut" Kageyama panted out, "what are we" He kept breathing heavily, "supposed to do you moron"

"gLeaveth dThat gtwo mef" (leave that too me), Hinata said, still biting into Kageyama's shoulder.

Kageyama grunted as he kept going up and down on Hinata's length, while Hinata bit him to hold in his moans.

"Im-" Hinata didn't even finish his sentence, because right when he was about to come, an amazing scent filled his nose. One that made him come automatically, and bite down a bit harder then he intended to on Kageyama's shoulder.

"Gah- " Kageyama winced visibly, but he had gone completely into rut, so the pain was fading.

Hinata lifted his head from Kageyama's shoulder, his face looking horrified at the slight red liquid that was staining his shirt.

"Kageyama- I didn't mean to"

"It's fine. It doesn't even hurt" Kageyama lies through his teeth, but even if it did hurt they had a bigger problem to deal with.

Hinata breathed in heavily, and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Is that you?" He said dreamily, talking about the scent coming from Kageyama.

Kageyama hadn't meant to release anything, he must of gotten too arroused when he went into rut.

But it was also something else. Almost like his body had made something for one specific person, to make one person want to be with him longer.

Hinata.

Sugawara and Nishinoya ran up to the front of the group, a worried look on both Tanaka and Daichi's faces.

"Where's Hinata and Kageyama? And where did you two run off to?"

"I'll explain it after practice, we're almost to the gym" Sugawara said, quickly grabbing Daichi's shoulder before he ran into a pole.

(Daichi has been too focused on Sugawara, looking at him instead of where he was walking)

"You don't need to actually fall for me. You already did that"
Sugawara said, looking at Daichi and giggling.

Daichi blushed, and was dumbfounded.

Tanaka made a gagging sound as he walked up to Nishinoya.

"They act like an old married couple"

Nishinoya laughed, "they do have eight children"

Now both of them were laughing as the whole group rounded a corner and entered the gym.

Everyone got to setting up the nets and getting out the balls, but a certain someone caught Tanaka's eye.

Ennoshita was standing at the entrance of the gym, not walking in, but instead looking to the side at the small field.

"Whatcha doing?" Tanaka said, running up to Ennoshita and standing next to him, looking out at the field too.

"Hm? Oh. I was just thinking" Ennoshita then made a stern face, "come on, we have to help set up for practice"

"But you were the one out here-" Tanaka started, before Ennoshita had walked out of his range of hearing.

Tanaka smiled to himself, as he saw a small tint of red on Ennoshita's ears as he walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.3K 126
This is the second part to a set pair. (Note) this is not a sequel) this book starts at chapter 193. hōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year...
158K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
43.6K 394 33
Anime: Haikyuu By the way this is my first time doing these so I hope it's good. Teams: Karasuno Nekoma Inarizaki Fukurodani Shiratorizawa Aoba Joshai
122K 4K 22
Boy X Boy. (: Haikyuu!! fanfic. Both Kageyama and Hinata realise that they are feeling something, something beyond friendship for each other. And whe...