INFINTE | βœ”οΈ

By DrmDllMr

Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New bookπŸ“š
πŸ’•πŸ˜

Chpt 20

8.1K 262 36
By DrmDllMr

Mani POV
Friday
Chicago IL 3413 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I scrunched my face up slapping whatever's in my face away. " damn that's how you gonna act when I'm trynna show you love" I opened my eyes and jumped into him arms.
" papa I missed you so much" I cried
" I'm right here mamas" he rubbed my back.
" I love you"
" I love you "I cried harder.

" baby you gotta get outta bed you been like this since I been gone" he put me down pushing my hair behind my ear. I sighed nodding.
" I don't like you like this come on" I grabbed his hand and walked towards the bathroom.
" mamas get dressed we finna go somewhere" I smiled and did as told. When I came out the bathroom fully dressed I looked around the room and didn't see him.
" papa?"
"BABY!"

I gasped opening my eyes breathing heavily, I don't move I just stare at the wall.
" why is you yelling?" Zaza comes into my room with his gun in his hand. I don't respond I just continue to stare at the wall silently crying. " bestie you ok?"
"...."
" mani....MANI...ZAMANI" he waves his hand in-front of my face. I just stare off at the wall. I don't have anything on my mind at the moment I just feel numb.

They always gonna leave us.
Hell come back
No he won't

"SHUT UP!" 
This is exactly why I don't get attached to people because They always end up leaving rather it's on purpose or not they always leave. Trell made me get attached to him he made me fall in love with him he made me care for him; j say he made me because you don't fall in love with someone or care for them unless they make you feel a type of way with their actions and words.

Unless you just a delusional mother fucking who catch feelings off a mother fucker that treat you wrong. I need him; I need him to sleep, I need him to keep me sane, I need his hugs, kisses, jokes; I NEED HIM. I tears come down my face faster like rain when I think that I can't have him or won't be able to have him.

I feel the bed dip beside me and my backside gets pulled into his chest. He rubs my back hugging me while I cry telling me everything is gonna be alright. My cries become louder and I turn to cry into his chest.
" my papa"
" get up we gonna to see him" he tells after moment of silence. My cries finally die down.
" I-I-I can't" I croak out.
" mani you wake up outta yo sleep crying for this man it's been almost two months since y'all seen each other he miss you and you miss him maybe seeing each other will make both of y'all sap asses feel better" I chuckle wiping my face nodding.

I manage to pull myself out of his bed for the first time in a day since we got out of school yesterday. I check my phone and see it's 12 o'clock. I pull myself together and clean up a little. Picking up the clothes and making the bed I throw his clothes in the washer.
" morning" I smile at everyone whose sitting in the couch. They all look at me shocked. I guess cause this is my first time speaking first and willingly.
" you ok?" Kira asks with a sad look on her face.
" good morning"jaja nods.
" yeah" I answer walking up the stairs to go get ready.
I step into the shower after wrapping my hair up and let out a loud breath when the water hits my chest.

I sung along I listened to a couple more songs before I got out wrapping the towel around me.
I went to his closet grabbing out lotion and shea butter applying it to my skin. I curled my lace front and did my edges; I got dressed in a blue skin tight Shirt sleeve that had a love cut showing the top of my tittie with my Z necklace that was gold and covered in diamonds. I threw in some black ripped jeans and my black and dark blue retro twelves.

Grabbing my black MCM bag I out all the stuff in there along with some money for trell books. I know he already go some on there but just some extra. I walked downstairs getting in my baby; this is my favorite car so. Kira or zaza offered come with me but I said no so instead jaja coming.

" you ready?" I nod as I pull out of the drive way.
" how you been?" I shrug
" look mani it's only been two months plus they got his hearing on Tuesday"
" I know it's just I want to be up under him now irritation him while he play the game or some shit not Tuesday or 6 months or how ever long they give him now!" I explain

" Awwwww you got feelings so a nigga" he teases pinching my checks when I stop at the stop sign. I slap his hand away smacking my lips.
" stop" I whine when he tries to do it again.
" he not behind the window no more or whatever it's called" I raise a eyebrow.
" what that is?"
" where y'all on one side and it's a window now he at the table shits where y'all can see each other without no dirty ass windo" i laugh it's and hour drive so he leans back in the seat smacking on something.
" give me some" I hold my hand out.
" man no yo ass should've got something before he left" I smack my lips nodding.

A minute later I pull up to McDonald's.
" welcome to McDonalds how may I help you today"
" can I get a Carmel frappe fo chocolate chip cookie and a chicken sandwich meal" I pull to the next window and hand her my card. I feel jaja staring a while in my face as I retrieve my receipt.
" what?"
" you petty as the fuck why you ain't let me order nun"
" you ain't say nun" I shrug
" yes I did when she said is that all but you cut me off and said yes and pulled up" he mugs me. I burst out laughing in his face cause I did do that.
" that shit ain't funny I'm telling trell on yo ass"
" he ain't gonna do shit he locked up" I say coldly. That was not how I wanted it to come out but it did.

When the woman comes out with my food I let jaja get a bite of my burger and sum fries and I pull off towards the jail.

" Dontrell Thomas" I tell the guard she nods patting me down and shit. Then leads me to a room full of tables. It has a couple of vending machines and I see families some crying some smiling. Guards are standing in each corner with a mug on there face with there arms folded in front of them.
" Mane stop fucking pull on me bitch before I show you sum" a familiar voice says with so much venom and hate in their voice.

I see him walk in with a female pulling him it almost looks like she's pinching his arm with her small hand wrapped around his larger bicep. My baby been working out his arms got a little bigger and his hair grew into a little curly afro. When the gate opens and they step through she takes something off her waist and yanks his hands. He mugs her whispering something to her she stops for a second then uncuffs him. Pushing her towards us.

He stumbles and catches his balance looking back at her
"bit-"
he cuts himself off turning back towards me when our eyes met I bite the inside of my cheek blinking slowly. While he just stares at me.
I jump up from the table leaving my purse next to jaja and run over to him jumping in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.
" I missed you so much papa" I cry
" NO touching " a guard yells at us. I turn my head to see it's the same female guard.
" SHUT UP BITCH she betta leave me and my baby alone before I kill her ass" I chuckle while he walks to the table with me still wrapped around him and sits down. He takes one of his arms and daps jaja up. They talk to each Other for a few second while I pick my head up slightly tilting it so I can get a better look at him.

I watch the way his lips moves as he talks and the wag his teeth graze his bottle lip when he pronounces a Word. His eyes light up when he looks at me and smirks. I smile but it falls when I notice a scratch on the side of his eye. I grab his face getting a closer look.
" what happened?" I ask my voice barely above a whisper.
" I'm fine mamas" he reassures me but I still just stare at the scratch looking over his face I see his jaw has a light bruise and there's also a few stitches by his forehead.
" I'm fine" he repeats grabbing my hands ducking his head to look into my eyes. I nod slowly.

"What you been up to?" I shake my head smiling. I missed him so much.

" you miss me?" I nod grinning ear to ear like a kid On Christmas that got his favorite toy
" you been good?" I nod tilting my lips to the side.
" you been sleeping?" And just like that my smile fades and I look down at his chest. He smells different not dis usual smell he smells like cheap soap and metal but I don't mind.

" huh?" He picks my head up with his forefinger I shake my head lightly feeling myself about to cry. He pulls me into him once again. " I'm sorry mamas" he kisses my forehead. I climb off his lap sitting next to him.

" papas I brought my gpa up but this summer I gotta make up two more classes from my freshman year" I tell him. He just stares at me smiling. " what?" I blush moving some hair outta my face. He shakes mid head pulling me in for a kiss. Pecking my lips multiple times before he adds his tounge wrapping his hand around my neck.
A thoat clears making us pull away turning to face jaja. I forgot he was still her. I hide my face in his side.
" damn y'all just gonna fuck In front of me"
He mugs us playfully. " nah bruh but I'm finna go wait in the car" he daps trell up. I tell him to take my bag.

" I love you" I look up at trell
" I love you" he kisses my check.

" you been good frl thou" I nod.
" I ain't been in no trouble and I been going to school and I got a new job." He smack his lips. He don't like me working for some reason.

" where you work at now mamas?"
" j got a job at this Chick-fil-A" we laugh
" yo fat ass would get a job their... but you know that's not what I'm talking about so answer the question" I frown before answering

" I just miss you and I'm tired of bitches and niggas posting you talking about free you." I roll my eyes. Maria at that school so fake trell don't even fuck With nobody beside us and everybody wanna post #freetrell #freebae #freemybrodda #freearealone.

" expecially that Zara girl that I fought I'm about ready to beat her ass"
" don't fight her" he shakes his head
" why?" I ask confused

" you don't need to, just focus on school..you remember yo promise" I nod but at the same time.It's irritating imma slap one of them ass but the again I can't cause I made a promise to his punk ass i couldn't get in no trouble.
" how you been in here baby?" I look up at him.
" I'm straight I keep to myself waiting for my appeal so I can get the fuck"
" ASAP" I finish causing us both to laugh.

" i love you"
" I know" I grin popping my imaginary collar.
" I take my shit back" he mushed my head. I laugh mushing him back.
" who drove here yo non driving ass or jaja" I smack my lips and mug him because my driving is not that back.
" I did and why you talking I drove my baby"
" girl how many times I gotta tell you that is not yo baby I am" he bucks at me talking about his car. I love his wrangler so much.
I might fuck around report his car stolen then a week later y'all catch me in a yellow Jeep Wrangler ya dig.
"nah I don't dig" damn I said that out loud. I shrug my shoulders.
" what the lawyer say?" I play with his light chin stubble.
" shit appeal Tuesday see how long they gonna give me an- you gonna be out of here on Wednesday " I cut him off smiling. He looks down at me with sorry eyes.
" mamas I don't think so they gonna have to give me something" I shake my head
" nah they ain't gonna do you like that" i argue.
"Yes they will I'm a felon at 19 with drug, assault and possession charges not to mention not even last year they was trying to pin a homicide on me"

" I don't give a fuck about shit you talking about you'll be home Wednesday" I laugh smiling. Speak it into existence.
" ok baby" he gives me a small soft smile.
We talk a little more catching up and laughing. That's what I love about trell we can have deep conversations and still laugh about shit.

" you gonna stay no matter what? When I get outta here I mean?" I give him a confused look but nod.

I get up hugging him. " I love you" I feel him kiss my hair. I start crying into his chest.
" baby" he calls me softly.
" inmate 6025 let's go"
" remember your promise ok mamas" I nod into his chest. He suddenly gets yanked away from me.
" let's go" a guard growls
" give me a minute and I'll pay you 2k" the guard looks between us.
" you betta tell Killa I want my money daddies girl" the guard looks me up and down licking his lips making me uncomfortable and whimper into trell.
" get yo ass back before I have Killa kill yo ass for looking at her like that don't play with mines nigga I'll beat yo ass" trell pushes me behind him. Before he can step closer to the guard I grab his arm.

" papas" I call softly
" papas"
" two minutes" the guard says then walks away.
" you okay?" I nod
" you?"
" I'm straight baby stop worrying about me ok. I love you so fucking much and I'm sorry that I'm in here instead of with you everyday but you gotta be strong while I'm gone cause imma be back and when I come back we gonna go on a vacation mamas I love you" he pulls me into a hug. I don't say anything we just stand there hugging each other for what feels like forever.
" be good for me ight" he kisses me resting his forehead against mine.

" hold it down" I hold out my forefinger and middle finger. We y'all bothe sides of our fingers together before locking pinkies pressing our thumbs together and kissing it, then kissing each other. It's our little handshake.
" always and forever"
" I love you papas"
" I love you mamas" he pulls away and walks off towards the guards when they pull him away he turns around and gives me one last look blowing me a kiss with a smirk I laugh shaking my head.

I walk out of the building towards my baby to see jaja ass sleep in the car. I honk the horn he jumps up gripping his hip.
" WHAT THE FU-mani yo ass always playing" he glares at me while I laugh.

" you added the money" he nods
" what we finna eat"
" let's get some joes I want seafood" I nod starting the car.
" shitI want a steak."
" yo ass always want a steak I'm staring to think you a damn nigga with five kids" I laugh cause that how my daddy eat.
" shut up" I mumble
" you straight?"
" for a while" I smile. " thanks"
" No hay problema" he says in Spanish.

" zaza no dee get him" I move my plate. He kept trying to get a piece of my steak. I had steak a potato ,asparagus, corn and a salad with a glass of water.
" baby leave her alone" dee tells him.
" but she my bestie and she not sharing" he whines
" sharing is caring" he adds smiling like that's gonna change my mind.
" well in that case" I sit my plate down
" I guess I don't care" I shrug putting a asparagus in my mouth. The whole table laughs except me and zaza he just mugs me staring at me.
" here boy damn don't ask for shit else" I cut him a piece. He grabs it with his fork thanking me.

After we get done eating we head back to the house Kira and dee ride in a car with me while jaja rides in zaza car. I call them and then I gotta stop at the gas station. They follow me. Getting out i see a group of nigga shooting dice. Grabbing me sum turbos, zebra cake and bag of harbio candy strings I put 20 on the gas pump. ( my favorite snacks them shit bang. Sorry)

I thank the dude and walk out the store only to see these niggas blocking the door.
" excuse me" they ignore me
" EXCUSE ME" I say louder. They all turn and face me with a mug.
" damn shawth you fine" a dude says I walk right pass they ass to my car. When zaza and jaja ghetto asses sitting in the hood.
" get off my car niggas" I snap they snake their lips hoping down while I tell zaza to pump my gas.

" aye ma" I turn around and see dude he not ugly but he not fine. Plus he not dontrell
" can I get your number"
" nope" I try to walk off again but he grabs my arm. When I look down at where his hand is I look up and mug him. He legs me go stepping back holding his hands up.
" my bad but why?" He licks his lips trying to be cute.
" I got a boyfriend"
" he don't gotta know" I damn near laugh in this cluck ass nigga face.
" nah I gotta boyfriend" I cross my arms saying it more slowly.
" what he gonna do to me?" He pokes his chest out.
" my boyfriend kills people" I smile. His face kinda falls but he quickly hides it.
" umm. Imma see you later"
" nope" I pop the p I hear everybody laughing behind me.

" why the fuck would you tell him that" Kira says laughing harder hitting jajas arm. I swear black people do the most when they laugh.
" cause he needed to know plus his ass a bitch he gonna say 'I'll see you later'" I mock his voice.
"That's right bestie let these nights know" zaza boast me.
" period" dee does the hand motion meanwhile Kira is still laughing.

" Kira I'm finna fuck you up stop hitting me" jaja snaps She smacks her hugging him.
" I'm sorry pookie" he rubs her butt. Me and zaza cup our hands around our mouth. " PDA PDA" we laugh. They tell us to shut up before we all get in the seprate cars going to the house. When we get in I go straight to the room taking a nap since it's almost 6 o'clock.

_______________________________

Vote + comment

For my reader that read the book before I started it over please don't spoil it. 🙂 thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 2.2K 28
Just read🀍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
216K 8.2K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
268K 7.8K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!
287K 7.5K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023