INFINTE | ✔️

By DrmDllMr

Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book📚
💕😝

Chpt 19

8.4K 278 61
By DrmDllMr

Trell POV
cook country correctional
2 weeks later  3744 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I jump outta my sleep when I hear a bang. Reaching for my nightstand where my gun is I don't feel it or see it then I remember.

*flashback*

When shorty slapped me I was finna lose all control and all respect for women when I locked eyes with mani. She looked just as shocked and as angry as I was. The look in her eyes told me she was gonna go after this bitch no matter what so instead of trying to stop her I just gave her the nod. Shorty was throwing punches that I didn't even feel whole time.

" put yo hands on him again and see if yo mama don't be sent a hospital bill" mani stated; after that she just went crazy slumped ole girl till her ass was knocked out. Suddenly she got snatched off of her. 
" what th-" 
Shit I thought

Minutes later we were all in the back of a police car they had to carry mani in cause her crazy ass blacked out then passed out. Her pops told me before that's that normal for her even though she barely loses  control  like that.

Arriving at the pigs house they pulled us out the car and put us in the same cell waiting to be picked up. Individual they scanned all of us well except for mani.... yet.

I knelt down and kissed mani lips before I walked over to them. Since this probably the last time imma see her for a while.
I turned to the gang. Zaza was being zaza when he was bored making his own games and annoying Kira and she just looked annoyed and ready to kill his ass.  Jaja look unfazed by the situation his crazy ass used to this.
"1k love"
" 1k love"
" 1k love"

" mani gonna be mad as shit y'all know this right" caption obviously stated
" she'll be straight" I tell them hopefully. They say if you speak it into existence than it will happen.

" LETS GO"

" so you don't get no bail" I shake my head
" why?"
" they'll explain" with that I walk out to these pissy ass police.
*flashback*

" get you head outta your ass you got a visitor inmate"

I stand up outta my cot and put my hands behind my head so they can put the hand cuffs on. I know the drill ain't no point in resisting. I've been here before about 3 or 4 times on petty drug charges or 'unregistered weapon' feds been trying to get my ass since I got big with killa so we keep a low profile. Trynna secretly pin murders on me and shit. I'll admit I did all them bitches murked every single person in one of them pictures but when they ask I act shocked.

In this bitch;They don't even call us by our names they call us by our number inmate number. Like we not even humans , damn I know I'm supposed to be in the 'principals office' or whatever but my name is not 6250.

I ain't never had no problem being in here before cause I ain't had shit to look forward to out their but I got my baby. When I talked to her a couple weeks she was so mad, tired, and just sounded like she was just done with everything.
She really felt this one. But it's not my fault act like I called the police and got myself arrested. I got a feeling she gonna hold it down tho.

" 7" the guard pointed to the phone thing.
When I walked over there I seen Zaza of course he would be my first visitor. He had a big ass goofy smile on his face.
" wassup" we greeted each other.
" yo lawyer say that yo punk ass probably gonna have to do a year"
" a year" my eyes buck
" yup so you betta get to comfortable"
" man this some bull shit" I run my hand down my face. We get to talking about the traps and how everybody doing.
" why you ain't asked about her?" I shake my head.
" she mad asl at me I know it the way she sounded on the phon- I don't know bruh this a lot on her"
" umm... yeah but she really just mad cause you ain't called her she been fine as far as I can tell besides the crying herself to sleep, putting on of your shirts on a pillow and cuddling up to it she's been fine" he gives me a closed lip smile.
" oh and I caught her the other day creasing all y'all matching shoes " he laughs like this the funniest shit in the world while I just send daggers his way.

" that shot ain't funny bruh.... is she here?"
" nah it's the weekends so she ran away again" he shrugs.
" where the fuck is she?" I growl
" last time I checked she was at a hotel in the burbs she'll be back by Monday."

" anyway so let me tell you what she did"
" what she do zaza?" I ask amused

" so we call chillin right and out of nowhere she goes to the kitchen and start eating all your fruit snack. So once she get done with those she go take a shower and I go to check up on her and I almost smacked her ass she running up and down the stairs in your shoes" he laughs.
" then I ask her what's wrong and she gonna ignore me and put mayo over one of my honeybuns I ate that bitch thinking it's one of those white glazed honeybuns I spit that mutherfucker right back out." By the time he's done I'm wiping tears from my eyes the way he said that shit was funny asl.

" ight bruh but you got an Appeal in about a week so... in the mean time I'm gonna try and figure out a way to tame yo 'mamas'" I chuckle at the way he says it.

" don't worry bout it she'll come see me on her own time and imma straighten her ass out" I nod slowly to myself.

"1k love"
" 1k love"

Kira POV

" pookie" I hug him from behind trying to pull him down. He been on this game all day.
" what you want baby?" He turns his head kissing my lips then turns his attention back to the game.
" I wanna go somewhere we been in this house all weekend it's Saturday"
" go somewhere with Mani" he suggest
" she left remember"
" ok one more game and we'll do something go take a nap or sum till then" I smack my lips. I straddle his waist wrapping my arms and legs around him putting my head in his neck so he can still play the game.

" can I get a kiss" I kiss his lips a couple times.
Smacking my ass he kisses me one more before I lay my head back down.

I lay on top of him just thinking about everything that's going on. And how that could be JaJa or zaza where trell is or me and dee how many is. My bestie so broken right now wherever she wakes up she happy and puts on a front but in the past two weeks she's only broken down three times when she creased his shoes, snapped on zaza and when she went to sleep for the first night. My bestie been through a lot in the past couple months she need a vacation.

" pookie" I mutter sleepy. Whenever I get into his arms I always get sleepy.
" hm"
" can we go somewhere this summer?"
" yeah as soon as trell get out"
" how long you think he gonna be locked up"
" he got arrested while on parole for a gun charge I don't know probably couple months his lawyer say 6 months to a year" he let out a sigh.
I sniffle getting ready to cry. Mani been through so much I just hope this don't send her back into depression. The boys don't know about that she felt they didn't need to even if she did go back into that. She first got depression when her uncle died then again just a couple months before school started.

" come on" he slaps my ass standing up with me still clinging to him. " get down"
I shake my head no into his neck.
" Kira get down so we can go" I lift my head.
" where we going?" I smile. He smiles at me and just stares for a second. " we going to get tv sum to eat then we gonna come back you gonna get dressed and we gonna chill"

Nigga just say we going on a date

" awwwe pookie you gonna take me on a date" I coo kissing his face. He blushes a little.
" man get off" he smack his lips.
" ok carry me to the car"
" yo ass to big for this shit" he complained carrying me to the car.

Bitch, you better praise God or I'ma shoot, and that's on God
I ain't playin' 'bout my Lord and Savior, I'm on my job
If you ain't a Christian, I'ma stab you in the face
If it ain't 'bout Jesus, I'ma hit you with this K

I rap along dancing in my seat. When jaja gets in on his side he looks at me and shakes his head mumbling something under his breath.

Ayy, lil' bitch, how you not gon' fuck on a real nigga?
Yeah, I'm gettin' paid, still late on my bills, nigga
Your bitch at my crib, I just let her charge the iPhone
Asked me if these diamonds, nah bitch, these some rhinestones
Armpit musty, Reebok's dusty
My show got cancelled 'cause white folks don't trust me

I don't know why jaja fronting he know he like this song.

" I PUT MY DICK INA BAG OF DORITOS AND MADE THIS NIGGA BITCH SUCK THE DUST OF THE TIP"I scream at the top of my lungs.

When the song goes off we're at Popeyes.
" y'all music is fucking weird" jaja tells me. I shrug.
" what you want?"
" get the 12 piece mix and 8 piece just spicy with Cajun rice and mash pap totes for a side" he glares at me from the corner of his eye but still orders it. All they ass eat like they ain't never ate before.

Arriving back at the house we call zaza to come get his food.

" uht uht igga put one back"
" fuck you rasputia" he yell over his shoulder running off  like a chicken.

" I hate his ass" I laugh
" here" jaja passes me my plate of food.

" pookie" When he looks at me I continue. " I want a dog" I smile.

" damn that's good" I smack my lips.
" I want a dog"  I tell him again t
" I heard ju" I frown
" you gonna get me one?"
" bae why you want a dog?" I shrug
" exactly not getting you no damn dog" he bits into his chicken.

" we'll see" I roll my eyes grabbing the remote.

" ZAZA COME ON" a minute later he comes down plops down on the couch and I look for a movie. . I put on a paranormal movie cause I know his ass scared of ghost.

He so fucking tuff but scared of the dead. He won't even go in the basement at night even if his covers down their. 

After eating out food I turn off all the lights and  press play.

" man why you put this shit on? I'm not watching this" he mugs me standing up.
" come on just watch it" I plead
" hell nah this shit weird and scary"
" if you watch it I'll buy you a case of honey buns" I bargain.
" man....." he twists his lips to the side thinking about it. I grin when he sits down on the floor.

I lay back on the couch so jaja can lay down. He lays in between my spreader legs with his head on my chest facing the t.v. 

Zaza

Imma get Kira ass for this shit. I sit down on the floor leaning against the couch. I don't know why but when I'm watching a movie I always sit on the floor besides when I'm in my room. It's a weird ass habit of mine.

What hung the movie a jump when I see the man behind the babies crib and the mama walks in and he disappeared then she gonna run to her husband like he gonna do some.

" the fuck"I cover my eyes when  the front door flies open. I hear jaja demonic ass laughing behind me. I don't say nun I just focus back on the movie.

Their son is in a coma or whatever I don't know don't really give a shit but he sleep and his room door closes and when his mama and pops finnaly get up in that bitch his shit destroyed and he ain't in the bed. Then his grandma have a dream about the demons wanting his ass and shit. This why I don't like shit like this it's to damn real.

" runn nigga run" I jump up and down. For the little boy. The demon running after him and jumps over the bed and shit. I start to get distracted so I start fighting the air when he grabs his foot.
" kick that bitch" I kick my leg behind me.
" zaza sit the fuck down" I ignore them and keep coaching the little boy I think his name was Brian. When they finally save him the father is talking to the demon.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I mock him when he screams at the demon. That motherfucker just laughs in his face.
" damn that's cold bruh" I laugh
"Ohh shit" I hold my fist up to my mouth when the pops kills the lady that was helping them. After she took a picture of him.

" hit his ass in the nose like pop" j throw a right hook.  Like I'm fighting. 

" dammmnnnn" I drag

" theee end" I hop up to see Kira sleep and jaja on his phone.
" how she gonna make me watch movie then fall asleep" I shake my head.

" anyway my Caucasian ass is finna go and chill with Becky"
" who the fuck is Becky?"
" with the good hair" I sing from the Beyoncé song.
" bye nigga"
" 1love" I walk over to him dapping him up. Then I slap kiras forhead and walk off.

She fine but ugly it's weird.

" nigga why the fuck you just hit me" she fussed at jaja
" I did-"
" shut the fuck up and get off of me" she pushes him on the floor while he mugs her.  I go to my room grabbing my shit.

" Becky!" I smile at the camera.
" who the fu-ok" she hangs up.
I laugh at her mad as and grab my stuff.
Hopping in my car I speed off towards dee house. I stop at Chick-fil-A and grab her some nuggets.

I text her and tell her to open the door.
She squeals hugging me.
" ZYON I MISSDED YOU"
" I mis-WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST CALL ME?" I drop her food and pin her against the wall. She smirks tilting her head to the side.
" bet" I let her go.

I grab the bag off the floor and opening the front door she calls after me but I ignore her.
" bae I was just playing" I stop in my tracks.
" just playing? Don't fucking play with yo life like that that shit ain't funny" I open my car door. Steeping in front of it she hugs me while I continusly try to pull her off but she doesn't budge.
" ok you doing to much I didn't do all this shit when you called me Becky" she pushes past me but I pull her back.
" what?" She snaps I just smile at her.
" see move cause yo ass bipolar" she pushes me again. Snatching her arm back.
" stop putting yo hands on me before I fuck you up in the driveway" I whisper in her ear.

She just looks off to the side.

" you understand me?" She rolls her eyes but when I tighten my grip on her neck she nods huffing. I smile kissing her lips until she kisses back.

" can we go eat?"
" come on princess" I pull her towards the house.
After we eat she gets in the shower I just lay back on her bed scrolling through my phone one hand in my pants and the other holding my phone.

Ugly
Delete
Thick asf
Someone don't love her
Block bitch ass boy
Fine asf
Sap ass
I throw my phone to the side closing my eyes. As soon as I get comfortable dee come out the bathroom. And lays on top of me. I smack my lips.
" zaza"
" hmm" She doesn't respond she just sighs putting her head in my neck. I lift her up a bit and pull my hand out and rub he back. She sighs again.
Like ok Ms.Dramatic

" what's wrong?" She shakes her head
" speak" I bark playfully. She sits up slapping my chest looking at me with a mug.

" nigga don't be talking to me like I'm on of your workers the hell" she lays back down. Inhaling me.
" girl stop sniffing me" she licks my neck.
" shut up" " I missed you"
" you sleepy"
" it's only 10?"
" actually it 10:47" I say smartly
" you gonna stay?" She pokes out her bottom lip.

" nope" I pop the p pushing her off of me standing up.
" see you later" I walk out the door. I stand outside of it for a couple seconds then go back in her room to see her in the same spot frowning. I laugh cause she so ducking cute even when her soft ass frown.

" awe" I squeal how girls be squealing when they see a cute baby. When her lip starts to quiver I stop and look at her confused.
" I know you not finna cry" I say as a tear rolls down her face she quickly wipes it.

" come'er" I open my arms once more tears start falling. She gladly walks into them and I rub her back soothingly. " talk to me" I walk us over to the head of the bed sitting against the headboard pulling her onto my lap.

" m m m mm m m" she stutters her chest moving up and down fast.
" baby calm down"

After a couple deep breaths. I wipe her face. I nod for her to go ahead.
" m-my powpow sick" she burst out crying. As if saying it was making it real.

Welp can't exactly kill him cause he already dying. I'm about to chuckle at my thoughts but then remember that's not funny.

" he not gonna get better za he gonna die" she cries harder into my chest while I just rub her back.

" it's okay princess I'm still gonna be here" I reassure her I remember when my parents died I didn't want nobody to tell me it was gonna be ok or anything just tell me that they was their and wasn't going nowhere. Even though I was young I still felt that pain of not having a mother or father. Then I had to go live with my ratchet nasty funky ass auntie.

" you promise?"
" baby I'm not going nowhere even if you wanted me to I'm just annoying like that" I say which causes her to laugh a little.

As long as I bring a smile on her face I'm straight. " I promise princess" I hold my pinkie out.
Even though I promised it was really as prayer cause the way I'm living ain't no guarantee that imma make it back home. I'll never know when the last time imma kiss or hug somebody.

" lay down we'll talk in the morning" I kiss her checks. Laying back.

I pull the covers over us still rubbing her back.

Jaja POV week later

" ight thanks bro appreciate" I hang up on trell lawyer. I turn towards everyone else. Dee was sitting on zazas lap. Mani in her own little world with her head leaning on Killa shoulder.
Kira was laying in the other side of Killa.
They ass some daddies girls.

We been straight with trell gone shit been different but we been straight. Mani been quiet whenever we ask her if she okay she just say she tired. I check up on her and talk to her sometime but she just give short responses.

I feel my sis pain cause that nigga my brother but she gotta suck it up. Imma give her a few more days In her sorrow then imma snap her outta that shit.
Zaza been normal been chilling with dee her grandpops sick so she been down in the dumps a little. Kira just wanna make sure mani ok all the time. She still live her own life I don't let her smother mani cause if she do they'll get to fighting.

Last time I checked on trell he was straight kinda mad mani ain't been to see him but they talk. I just think she can't see him like that or however girls feel when they see they nigga in a situation that hurts them. I understand kinda he just been running shut kinda from the inside since he took over Killa spot . Making sure the drugs in their running smooth while I'm out here making sure the traps is making they money. Now it's my spot. Now I'm running shit.

" what he say?" A voice snaps me outta my thoughts. When I look around I see it's dee.

" ummm his appeal next Tuesday. After that they probably gonna give him his time."

" he not gonna get no time" mani shrugs. We all turn to look at her. This the first time she's spoken since we got here.

_______________________________

Love and support💚 I really appreciate it
Vote 🗳 comment 💭
What's gonna happen with trell?
Is mani ok? Do y'all like dee or no?

I feel like breaking everybody up!! What y'all think?🧐

Imma try to give more pics and more scenes or whatever you call it with Dee,zaza,Kira and jaja.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 20.6K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
Hood Love By _creeeee

General Fiction

385K 8.6K 60
First Urban Fiction 😍😍😍 Rock with me as I try this So I'm going to be editing this book now ❤️
286K 7.4K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
209K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...