𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽...

By tryforce

"he tasted like heaven." ✩˚。⋆༉‧₊˚✧₊˚.༄ in which the ball of rage that is winona watts joins a certain club... More

season one
one; pilot
one; pilot (pt2)
two; showmance
three; acafellas
four; preggers
five: the rhode's not taken
six; vitamin d
seven; throwdown
eight; mash-up
nine; wheels
ten; ballad
eleven; hairography
twelve; mattress
thirteen; sectionals
fourteen; hell-o
fifteen; the power of madonna
sixteen; home
seventeen; bad reputation
eighteen; laryngitis
nineteen; dream on
twenty-one; funk
twenty-two; journey to regionals
season two
twenty-three; audition
twenty-four; britney/brittany
twenty-five; grilled cheesus
twenty-six; duets
twenty-seven; the rocky horror glee show
twenty-eight: never been kissed
twenty-nine; the substitute
thirty; furt
thirty-one; special education
thirty-two; a very glee christmas
thirty-three; the sue sylvester shuffle
thirty-four; silly love songs
thirty-five; comeback
thirty-six; blame it on the alcohol
thirty-seven; sexy
thirty-eight; original song
thirty-nine; a night of neglect
forty; born this way
forty-one; rumours
forty-two; prom queen
forty-three; funeral
forty-four; new york
season three
forty-five; the purple piano project
forty-six; i am unicorn
forty-seven; asian f
forty-eight; pot o' gold
forty-nine; the first time
fifty; mash-off
fifty-one; i kissed a girl
naya
fifty-two; hold on to sixteen
fifty-three; extraordinary merry christmas
fifty-four; yes/no
fifty-five; michael
fifty-six; the spanish teacher
fifty-seven; heart
fifty-eight; on my way
fifty-nine; big brother
sixty; saturday night glee-ver
sixty-one; dance with somebody
sixty-two; choke
sixty-three; prom-asaurus
sixty-four; props
sixty-five; nationals
sixty-six; goodbye
season four
sixty-seven; the new rachel
sixty-eight; britney 2.0
sixty-nine; makeover
seventy; the break-up
seventy-one; the role you were born to play
seventy-two; glease
seventy-three; dynamic duets
seventy-four; thanksgiving
seventy-five; swan song
seventy-six; glee, actually
seventy-seven; sadie hawkins
seventy-eight; naked
seventy-nine; diva
eighty; i do
eighty-one; girls (and boys) on film
eighty-two; feud
eighty-three; guilty pleasures
eighty-four; shooting star
eighty-five; sweet dreams
eighty-six; lights out
eighty-seven; wonder-ful
eighty-eight; all or nothing
season five
eighty-nine; love, love, love
ninety; tina in the sky with diamonds
ninety-one; the quarterback
ninety-two; a katy or a gaga
ninety-three; the end of twerk
ninety-four; movin' out
ninety-five; puppet master
ninety-six; previously unaired christmas
ninety-seven; frenemies
ninety-eight; trio
ninety-nine; city of angels
one hundred; 100
one hundred one; new directions

twenty; theatricality

6.4K 176 37
By tryforce

here it is, folks !! winona's gaga fit (and one of my favourite gaga fits) enjoy this chapter 😎 its pretty sick

Recently, Jesse had just sort of disappeared from McKinley high. He hadn't been in glee club, the library, or any classes, but Rachel insisted he was still a loyal part of their team. Still, he had been taking it upon himself to spend more time with Winona and Rachel, as if he was going to lose them or something.

Weird.

He was dead set on helping Rachel find her mom while also being around his old friend  Winnie as much as possible. Just like when they were children. As kids, he and Winona were all over each other (totally platonically) and Eric got jealous and bitter towards him, kind of like Finn was now.

Winona was in glee club, half asleep and resting her head on Puckerman's shoulder again. It had become their 'thing', that came out of nowhere. He'd never admit it, but he might be growing a soft spot for her. Winona caught a glimpse of someone she didn't recognize entering the choir room. She had to rub her eyes and look again to realize it was Tina. . . in normie clothes?

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with Tina?" Winona asked, a tinge of humour in her tone. Still, she was raising a concerned brow.

"This so isn't you," Finn commented. The girl explained that she was no longer allowed to dress as her gothic self— a rule instated by Figgins.

"Tina, are there any other looks you can try?" Mr. Schue asked after she continued whining. Everyone started listing off ideas immediately.

"Catholic schoolgirl," Puck cut in. Winona looked at him with a disapproving look. He had bad taste.

"Funky hippie?" Winona added, shrugging.

"Happy Meal, no onions. Or a chicken," Brittany suggested. While not knowing what that meant, Winona nodded in agreement.

"That's genius," She complimented. The cheerleader looked at her with a blank expression.

"I know."

"Look, I appreciate it, guys,but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it.," Tina sulked, sitting down in a chair defeatedly, "It's like communism."

Rachel walked in with a nervous expression, making Winona cock a brow.

As Rachel announced vocal adrenaline was doing Gaga, the girls (and Kurt) started gasping and mumbling of their defeat.

"What's up with this Gaga dude ? He just, like, dresses weird, right ? Like Bowie?" Puck asked over the commotion. Winona whipped around to look at him.

"Do you live under a rock??"

"Lady Gaga is a woman! She's only the biggest pop act to come along in decades," Kurt said to Puck, rather aggressively, "She's boundary-pushing, the most theatrical performer of our generation. And she changes her look faster than Brit changes sexual partners."

"That's true," Brittany agreed.

"Hold on a second. We might be able to kill two birds with one stone here. We can help Tina find a new look and find a competitive number for regionals. This week, your assignment : Gaga," Mr. Schuester concluded, earning a mixed reaction. Excluding Kurt, the guys didn't seem very excited.

"Why are you so boring, Noah?" Winona asked in reference to his sour expression, a hand on her hips.

"Maybe this place really is homo-explosion," He answered vaguely, sitting back in his chair.

( — )

Winona walked down the hall with Tina and Kurt, smoothing out her tight dress as she linked arms with her costumed friends. She went all out with the bee-like chevron dress, even going as far as to using temporary dye on her hair to match how Ms. Gaga looked in the photos. As she walked, she had to be mindful of her huge shoulder pads so they wouldn't hit anyone.

"I feel like a star," Winona mused, still avoiding eye contact with everyone. She was in a good mood, but if anyone had the nerve to slushee her today, she might loose her mind, "nothing gives me more confidence than Gaga."

"Excellent choice with the temporary hair dye, by the way. It truly ties the look together," Kurt commented with a smile.

"I owe this bubble lady right here," Winona nudged Tina, "she let me borrow her temporary hair dyes just for this look."

"Of course! On the topic of bubbles, I love wearing champagne bubbles! I get to express a whole different side of myself! Because even though I'm painfully shy and obsessed with death, I'm a really effervescent person," Tina word vomited with a big smile.

Out of nowhere, Karofsky and Azimo shoved the trio into the lockers, earning three gasps as Winona stepped forwards.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Winona hissed. Tina grabbed her hand just in case she had to tug her away to prevent some violence.

"Excuse me, were you dropped on your heads?" Kurt hissed with his hands on his hips.

"What was that?"

"I think you heard me. I'm just saying. Pick on me, that's fine— but don't throw around a couple of girls," Kurt defended. She hadn't seen him this angry in. . ever.

Their argument went on for a while, Tina's grip tightening on Winona, who was getting angrier by the second. She scowled at them as they walked away.

"You totally should have let me beat them up," She mumbled bitterly Kurt looping his free arm around hers.

"Not today, I'd hate to see you get blood on that outfit."

The three skipped into the class as if nothing happened, each taking their seats and looking around at everyone else's outfits. Mr. Schue was lecturing Quinn and Mercedes about spying on Vocal Adrenaline and learning that Shelby was Rachel's mom, but Winona was too busy admiring her friends and their gaga fits.

And also Finn. Her gaze always ended up trailing over to Finn. Briefly, she caught his eye, and he looked over, waving at her as if she didn't just get caught staring. Slightly flustered, she turned away and towards the door after seeing Rachel storm through in a terrible stuffed animal dress. She was clearly upset at the fact that her mom gave her up as a child.

"I really don't want to talk about it, though. I'm still processing the news. And my dads are moving my therapist to our spare room later this afternoon. All I can know is that I'm not going anywhere, and I've chosen a Lady Gaga look that expresses the longing for a childhood I was deprived of," Rachel explained sadly.

"You look terrible. I look awesome," Brittany said, pushing up her lobster glasses. Winona laughed quietly into her yellow-gloved hand. She enjoyed Brittany's quick and random comments, they were hilarious.

( — )

The girls and Kurt sang Bad Romance while prancing around in their fancy outfits. They looked as amazing as they felt. While their performance was awesome, the boy's KISS themed makeup was wonderful. Maybe even better than Gaga. They looked like true rockstars. No one was cheering for them louder than Winona, who was even doing some air guitar for fun as they all jammed out.

As they left the stage, Finn approached Winona, she clapped for him casually as hepoked down at her.

"You look funky," She commented.

"I could say the same about you. You look like human caution tape."

Winona put her hands on hips, letting out a jokingly offended gasp. Before she could shoot back an insult, he continued.

"That's not a bad thing! You're. . pretty caution tape."

Rolling her eyes, she further examined his makeup now that he was up close. He rocked it, but she could tell he wasn't exactly pleased about wearing it. Azimo and Karofsky probably got to him about it.

"Winona! I need you to help me get this god-awful makeup off!" Artie called from the stage. Giving Finn a pat on the shoulder and a platonic wink, she rushed in the direction of her best friend.

"Coming!"

( — )

"You called him a what?" Winona asked Finn outside of the choir room, referring to the slur he claimed to have said previously.

"Not him! His lamp. ." He trailed off, embarrassedly.

"Finn, whether you meant harm or not, do you know how bad that word is? It comes from a place of hate. Hate that the glee club doesn't tolerate," Winona lectured. Kurt was watching from the hallway, eavesdropping from behind his locker.

"I know! I didn't mean it, honestly," He continued. Winona could tell he felt bad. Still, she continued.

"When you say the word I refuse to repeat, whether it was intentional or not, affects Kurt, it affects Jesse, it affects me. It's harmful."

Ah yes, Jesse and Winona were a bisexual duo that were not to be messed with. She wasn't worried about outing him, because he said he was open about it, and didn't care who knew. Finn was too busy feeling guilty to register that info into his brain anyways.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to him," Winona said with a shrug.

"I tried!"

"Then don't just say you're sorry, show him you're sorry."

Finn nodded, immediately thinking of apology ideas as they entered the choir room together.

( — )

The end of the week came fast, and everyone showed up to glee club in their theatricality costumes, surprising their coach.

"Whoa! Guys, why are you all in your theatricality costumes?"

"It's the end of the week. We were kinda hoping to learn what the lesson of the assignment was," Artie answered, next to Winona.

"Well, um. . . You guys have had some great numbers this week," Schuester started with a smile, "but I'm not totally sure that I know either."

"I do!" Tina called, rushing into the room in her normal goth-y outfit.

"She's back!" Winona cheered.

"I refuse to dress like somebody I'm not to be somebody I'm not. And I learned it's good to be a little theatrical," She concluded, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder.

Everyone clapped and cheered, happy she was finally allowed to be herself. After their cheering died down, Artie piped up.

"Wheres Kurt? And—"

"Where's Finn?" Winona finished for him. They all took off to find him immediately.

Winona, Artie and Puckerman lead them down the hall. At the very end of it, they saw Finn in an interesting red dress, standing before Karofsky, Azimo and Kurt.

"Is he . . ?" Puck started. Winona's lips curled into a smile.

"Hell yeah he is."

Approaching the four of them, they overheard Karofsky utter a threat.

"Oh, really, dude ? 'Cause I'm pretty sure we can take both of you."

"Yeah? But can you take all of us?" Puck shot back, the entire glee club standing behind Finn threateningly. Winona smiled up at him, before scowling at the jerk jocks. Realizing they couldn't win in a physical fight, Azimo turned to insults for defence.

"Okay. Okay, I get it. I took biology. You know what, Karofsky ? We done disturbed the freak hive. The worker freaks is trying to protect the queen freak."

"Next time, we'll bring some friends, too," David warned with an eye roll. The two left, leaving the glee kids to sigh in relief.

"I'm tired of everyone calling us freaks," Rachel pouted.

"Look at us," Mercedes gestured around, "we are freaks."

They shared a laugh, Finn putting a hand on Kurt's shoulder as he smiled softly.

"But we're all freaks together, and we shouldn't have to hide it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
5.2K 77 24
The Glee Club gets revenge on Sue Sylvester after she tries to shut them down.
38.4K 547 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
11.7K 635 17
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...