INFINTE | ✔️

By DrmDllMr

Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book📚
💕😝

Chpt 17

10.2K 327 51
By DrmDllMr

Mani POV
same day, Club
4451 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Real hot girl shit, ah
It ain't always about what you like
Sometimes it's abouttt what's right
(Helluva made this beat baby) huh
I'd rather be a B-I-T-C-H (I'd rather keep it real with ya)
'Cause that's what you gon' call me when I'm trippin' anyway
You know you can't control me baby
You need a real one in your life
Them bitches ain't gon' give it to you right
Every girl in the club yells when the beat drops so does my ass and I get to throwing that mfk a back so does dee and Kira. 

" you want me whop the hoe that you fucking with if I find her" we scream at the top of our lungs twearking . When I look to my left I see dee getting snatched up by zaza. Welp knee that was gonna happen and Kira getting snatched up by jaja. That don't stop me though I feel someone grab onto my waist and I look back seeing papa I smile turning around.

" papa" I slur i might have had a couple shots
" you ok?" I nod kissing his neck grinding into him.
" I love you" he nods pulling me to the booth
" you don't love me no more because I was on the phone with tana" I say on the verge of tears " I'm sorry papa I'll break up with him right now" I reach for my phone. He snatched it from me.

" that's cool" he shrugs
" fine I'll just go find another nigga to love me" I stand up.

" this bitch" dee mumbles sitting on zazas lap.
" mani sit down" trell tells me calmly
" tell me you love me"
" you know I love you so sit down"
" so why you don't kill Santana" I ask
" bitch what!" Kira nearly shouts

" you said any nigga that think he finna take me away from you you was gonna kill then cause you love me to much and I'm yours" I cry

" mani come sit don't" trell says
" no I'm finna wait for the my new nigga cause you don't want me. Imma sit right here and look cute." I hiccup " and they gonna find me" I hiccup again.

" she did not just tell him that" zaza laughs
" stop that's not funny" dee hits his chest

I wipe my face going to the bar.
" give me a shot of vodka" the bartender nods poring my shit handing me a lime. 

" hey pretty girl" I turn around and see a tall older man probably in his thirties. Eww gross
I nod at him throwing my head back drinking my shot biting into the lime. 

" mani get yo ass over there before trell set this bitch up" Kira tells me when I look over at our booth I see trell mugging me. I smirk going to the dance floor dancing. A pair of hands go around my waist I don't bother looking back I just keep dancing.

" move to fucking hands" I hear a click
When I turn around trell has a gun to the dudes head that I was dancing with.
" go get yo ass in the car" he orders I walk off towards the booth taking a seat next to Zaza leaning my head on his shoulder.

" you ok bestie?"
" trell don't love me" I frown
" mani what did I tell you" trell says standing in front of me a second later
" go get yo ass in the car" I mock smiling
" so go"
" no" he leans down so his mouth is at my ear.
" don't make me fuck you up in this club go get yo ass in the car"  " NOW" he semi yells when I don't move. I flinch stomping off towards the exit.

Trell POV

She got me fucked up as soon as she sober up imma fuck her up. I know she drunk but she pissing me off why the fuck would she think I don't love her then she ask for space and ask why I don't kill Santana. Like girl I know what the fuck I said but didn't think she wanted me to.

When I pull the drivers side door open I see her knocked out. I chuckle getting in.

I carry her bridle style to the hotel room laying her on the bed. Going back to the car I grab the food earring back into the room. I hear the toilet flush.
That's what her ass get.

"Mani come eat" she walks out the bathroom more like drags herself out.
My baby look ruff. " I told you not to drink that much didn't I?" She nods taking the bottle of water outta my hands.

" go get in the shower" I clean up our plates
She nods doing as told.

After I get out I climb into bed next to her pulling her to my chest.
" I do love you mani more than you'll ever know" I kiss her shoulder.

Next morning
Jaja POV

" Kira...baby come on wake up" I shake a sleeping Kira

" pookie stop" she pulls me back onto the bed wrapping her arms around my neck. I lay on top of her as she plays in my dreads.

" bae" I say into her neck
" what if mani dead? You think trell will kill her cause she acted a fool?" She rants
" you acted a fool are you dead?" I lift up looking at her she smiles innocently at me. 

" get up we leaving in an  hour " he slaps my thigh. I nod calling the group chat with me dee and mani.

" good morning bitches" I yell
" shut the fuck up" mani groans
Me and dee laugh.

"Yo u was fucked up last night telling on yourself and shit" dee says
" on bro" I agree
" what I do?" Mani ask confused.
we tell her everything

" you serious? That's why he was acting like that this morning.... damn"  she wraps her hair

" damn indeed but get up we finna get ready"
" babygirl where the baking soda I bought last night" I hear zaza y'all in the background making my eyes widen.

" in the bag on top of the fridge"
" babygirl?" Mani asks
" tell y'all later byyyeee" she hangs up
" girl you betta go make up with trell ass" I tell mani
" I am" she hangs up.

Dee POV

" dee come on" zaza rushes me.
" don't rush me nigga" I fix my crop top.
I have on some jean shorts with a white crop top and pink Sandals.

" it's gonna be hot" I whine when zaza pulls me into his lap.  Me and him been fucking with each other for a couple weeks now.

" stop complaining when you got these little ass shorts on and it's not even that hot" he kisses my neck.

" gimmie kiss" I smile
" nope you didn't behave last night" he smirks mocking me.
" yes I did"
" no you didn't you went out there shaking yo ass"
" so you was right behind me when I was shaking my ass and I didn't talk to no niggas" I say smiling bigger.

" you right come on" he stands up I hold onto him with my arms wrapped around his neck.

" please just Gimme a kiss" I pout getting on my tippy toes licking his chin.
"Girl what the fuck" he wipes it off
" gimme kiss or I'll find someone else to" he chicks me slamming me on the bed.

" don't fucking play with me you hear. Don't end up like mani getting fucked up cause you wanna have a smart mouth" I turn my head to the side.

" you hear me?"
" get off" I squirm under him.

He gets off of me pulling me up. I snatch my hands away from him grabbing my jacket and fanny pack.

I walk out the door towards mani and Kira.

" so I'm guessing trell not talking to you" I state He's over there sitting on top of his car on his phone.
" I haven't said shit to him" she shrugs
" imma just act like I don't remember" mani informs us. Me and Kira look at her like she got three heads.

" jaja ass ain't mad at me"
" lucky you" mani says
" on bro zaza ass won't even give me no kiss talking about I didn't behave."

" I'm riding with jaja" mani says
" yup" I agree

We all walk to jajas car and he looks at us
" all y'all ain't riding with me" we nod opening the door.

"MANI GET YO ASS IN THIS CAR"
"DEE IMMA FUCK YOU UP" we ignore them getting in the backseat. Jaja doesn't start the car tho. He waits for the boys to come over. We hold onto each other not wanting them to pull us out.
" what the fuck I tell yo ass in that room?" "Huh?" Zaza grabs my jaw

" you got ten seconds to be in the passenger seat" he tells me moving out the way so I can get out. When I look to my left mani rolls her eyes getting out as well.

" fix yo face and comere" I walk over to him he wraps his arms around my neck looking me in my eyes.
" gimme kiss" I smile kissing him without hesitation . I moan when he bits my bottom lip slapping my ass.
" My bad" he apologies for earlier
"......"
" princess I'm sorry " I nod putting my face in his chest. " go get in the car" I do as told.

Mani POV

" why you acting like this mani? Huh?" Trell asks leaning against the passenger side door pulling me into him.

" because.." I start not having a reason
" you was ignoring me this morning" I look down playing with my fingers knowing why.
" you know why don't you?"
"......"
" hmm?" He lifts my chin up I nod.
" but papa I didn't mean it I was drunk"
" mani me and you both know drunken words are sober thoughts. So you really feel like I don't love you?" He asks softening his voice hurts from curiosity evident on his face.

" when you fuck with other girls yes"
" you got a whole nigga that be calling your phone zamani!!" my eyes water cause he never calls me by my real name.

" only cause you did what you did" I exclaim
" zamani how you tell me you love me but giving that nigga attention. Huh?"

" okay but you said no matter what" I rub my eyes crying
" zamani you know I love you but I don't like to share" he rubs his waves. I nod pulling out my phone.

I don't think this gonna workout
Tana 💕🧠 that's cool wish yo ass the best with that nigga.

I show trell the text and put my phone back into my pocket. " I'm sorry" I sniffle
" come here" he opens his arms and I gladly walk into them. " I love you" he looks down at me.

" I love you papa" he grins kissing me

" HATE TO. INTERRUPT THE REUNION BUT ME SND MY BABY READY TO GO." Zaza yells out the window.
we pull away laughing. When we get to the gate we ride to the front and walk through the flash pass area. My daddy said he hates waiting so he paid extra so them.
We walk in hand in hand.
" papa basketball?
"Yeah bestie come on" Kira pulls me and dee
" wait!" I run back to papa he hands me a 10 and I run back off.

" bitch I get 300 I win" Kira tells me
" girl I bet a a new Chanel purse you loose"
" they probably don't even have money like that" we hear a nigga laugh behind us.

" how much you wanna bet" I challenge
" 200" he accepts
" I bet you 250 my nigga beat yo ass in this game" he gonna lose anyway cause trell shoot like curry my baby got that arm.

" bet"
" PAPA!!" I yell he's over by the food court sitting down. When he walks over he mugs dude wrapping his arm around my waist.

" I made a bet that you could beat him" trell pulls his pants up.
" In basketball" Kira laughs
" the ghetto I swear" dee face palms shaking her head.
" bet" he pays the dude behind the hoops the money to play and they start the timer.
He makes every shot and I cheer him on smirking at ole boy he looking nervous and finna be broke.
When dude goes up he misses two shots. He walks over to us handing me the 250.

" nice doing business with chea" I pat his back walking away.

" mani give me my motherfucking money"
" yo money?" I stare at him
" yes nigga I worked for it"
" but papa" I whine throwing a miniature tantrum.
" girl whatever come on we at Batman" I take the book bag off his back putting it on mine before jumping on his back.
" I love you" I kiss his ear
" I love you "

" Yeehaww" I slap his ass jumping down when we get in line with everyone else.
" mani"
" yes" i smile innocently
" this the last time imma tell you stop doing gay shit" he says seriously I nod like a little kid. I stand with my back against him chest while he rubs my sides. We're matching I have on light jean shorts and he has on his light patches up jeans we have on black nike shirts that say just do it with our cement fours we got a while ago.

" y'all ass scary asl" jaja laughs
" shut up nigga cause yo ass was screaming like a bitch" dee tells him he stops laughing stale facing her. Me and Kira burst out laughing running around. We just got off our firth ride flight and all they ass was scared me and Kira used to it we get on it every time we come.

" babygirl I'm sorry but yo ass was finna cry" zaza laughs " and trell ass was looking like he seen a ghost." He continues.

" mani and Kira crazy asses was laughing like shit was funny" jaja adds
" y'all ass scary that what" me and Kira do our handshake sticking our tounge out at them.

" y'all asses ugly" zaza mugs
" on bro" jaja co signs

" y'all just mad" I say as trell walks over wrapping his arms around me.

" mamas I'm hungry" he says into my neck. I turn around facing him and he puts his face back into my neck.

" you want pizza or the burger white waffle fries?"
" waffle fries and burger" he says after thinking about it.
I see a flash go off and I turn to see dee taking a picture of us I flick her off turning my ettention to the group rubbing trell a back. He seems sleepy i mean we have been here for a couple hours.
" we finna go to get burgers and waffle fries" I tell Kira she nods and leads the way she knows where every place is her fat ass.

" papa what's wrong?" I ask standing in-line he been all up under me.
" nothing I feel sleepy" he says dryly
" drink some water stop drinking all that water" i tell him. He done had about 3 refills of sprite. He groans.
" can I get two Burgers and waffle fries " the lady nods.
" refills"
" yeah papa give me the cups" he stands up handing them to me before walking off towards the table.
" water with ice and strawberry lemonade and sprite" she fills the cups up and hands me my ticket.

I go sit down at the table. Handing trell his drink. " here" he drinks it and I can tell by the smile on his face I gave him the wrong one.
" give me that" I snatch the cup.
" mamas" he whines laying his head down on my shoulder.
"Here drink water it's hot asl and you only been drinking pop" I hand him the correct cup the one with water.
" scoot back" I do as told so he can lay his head on my lap.

The gang come back and sit down. The boys look tired asf.
" y'all ass look worn out" I laugh hard asl.
" sorry" I apologize to trell when he wraps his arms around me laying his face into my stomach.
Zaza has his face in dee chest while she plays him his hair. Jaja has his head on kiras shoulder while she rubs his face. I chuckle all they hard ass hood ghetto asses got soft spots for us and it makes me smile.

I pat trell a back and he leans up so I can go get his food with the girls following me.
" y'all if after they eat we gonna go cause my baby look worn the fuck out" dee laughs
" ite but I wanted to get in the water"
" we can go toma" Kira says handing the dude her ticket taking the tray. We head back to the table.

" I'm done" I push my trey towards trey so he can eat the rest. When I look at him he's rubbing his jaw grinding his teeth.
My baby really fucked up.

I grab his hand turning his face towards me.
" it's ok" I whisper to him
" it's ok" he repeats taking deep breaths.
" we gonna get you right on" I say just abiuve a whisper. He nods pressing his forehead against mines.
" I love you" he looks into my eyes
" I love you" I don't like to say to because it feels like he's agreeing with me.

" viper?" Jaja speaks up. We all nod. After we get on the viper the girls decide we want to separate from the boys but they not trying to let us.

" papa we gonna meet up in two hours" I tell him hugging him back when he pulls me into his chest.
" why y'all trying to leave us? YALL THEY TRYING TO FIND SOME NEW NIGGAS OR DO SOME HOODRAT SHIT" he yells

" fuck they not Kira ass know better" jaja says
" I don't know shit" she mumbles

" dee if I let you go you gonna act right?" Zaza asks she nods " that mean no fighting arguing or talking to other niggas and don't do no inappropriate shit" he tells her

" yes dad" she teases

" mani" trell kisses my neck.
" papas what wrong with you? You been up under me all day"  I laugh
" what? So I can't be up under you now?" He asks
" you can but what's wrong?" He only up under me like this when something wrong.

" nothing mamas" he puckers his lips. I get on my tippy toes pecking his lips a few times. When I pull away he mugs me. " don't play" I laugh kissing him for real.

" mani come on" they yell
" go head call me if you need me and you know how to act" he hands me my fanny pack with my phone pass and money.
" I love you" I kiss him one more time before skipping off.

" where we going first?" I ask wrapping an arm around both of them. They point to a ride where it take you high up then drops you back down. We get on about two rides and the tea cups before going to get dip in dots.

" mani what about Santana" dee asks
" girl I cut his ass off this morning" I laugh showing them the message.
" and you and trell fucked I need details" Kira rolls her neck.
" I don't kiss and tell but that shit was amazingggggg" I sing " made a bitch squirt" we laugh.
" what about you and zaza?" I ask dee
" that's my baby but I'm just scared cause y'all know how that hoe ass nigga is" she gives us a look.
" I mean yeah but he ain't been fucking with nobody really since y'all beside a little flirting but I don't really think he can help that" Kira laughs
" I'm just waiting till jaja let me fuck" she rolls her eyes.
" huh?" Dee says confused putting a spoonful of dippin dots In her mouth.

" every time I try he say not yet" Kira huffs
" trell was like that at first to till I just start making it hard for his ass to resist" I say making us all laugh.

" y'all let's do a prank. Where we change eachother number in our phone and act like we texting another dude" I smile mymischievously

" girl yo ass must like gettin cursed out and ignored cause you stay doing pranks" Kira laughs.

" shut up cause when we did that prank on zaza yo ass was crying because he told yo ass he got a bitch pregnant" I laugh

" that shit was not fucking funny and trell was finna kill yo ass"

" hold up what happen?" Dee ask
" girl we did a prank on the boys after we had been gone all day talking like some niggas" Kira tells her.

" ouu shit let me see the video" j pull out my phone showing it to her.

" yo ass s-say" she shakes her head fast.
" scary ass" Kira says
" yo crazy ass start creasing his shoes" dee laughs handing me back my phone. Just as it rings.

" hey pap- what's wrong?" I ask when I notice the frown on his face.
" man this nigga JaJa  wanna get mad cause the security guard stepped on his shoes. And smack him with a bag in gummy worms." I hand Kira the phone.

" jaja why would you do that?" Is the first thing she says when his face pops up.
That's right get his ass sis
" man because how the fuck you gonna step on my shoes when you looking down sweeping" he smack his lips.

" act like you got some sense"
" whatever he should been watching where he was going" he bucks at the phone.

"yoshia" she calls him by his middle name
" what?"  She looks at the camera
" fine man" he hands the phone back to trell and Kira hands it back to me.

" trell yo snitching ass how you gonna tell my girl on me" we hear jaja cuss in the background
" shut up pussy cause you told mani ass when threw fries at that worker that one time"

" right and you told dee the other day that I poured oil and water wind the school steps"
" man fuck y'all she ain't my mama" jaja says

He must not know we still on the phone.
" bet trell send us your location" Kira stands up. 
" ite"
" ouu she finn-" trell hangs up
" I don't know why this nigga keep trying me like he don't know I'm crazy and won't fuck his ass up in that hotel room" she says to herself. After a couple minutes we see the boys.

" baeeee" zaza tells running over to dee in slow motion.
" this nigga" she laughs. He jumps into her arms making both of them fall.

" come on" Kira pulls jaja to the side.

" baby can we go?"  Trell hugs me
" you tired?" He nods.
" I been chasing  after they ass for two hours and they finna close anyway." I laugh at his statement.

" come on papas let's go sit down" I pull him to a bench he lays his head in my lap.

After about fifteen minutes Kira and jaja come back he has a mug and she has a smile. She must of hurt his little ole heart.

" where the fuck zaza and dee?" Kira asks
" this nigga knocked out" jaja waves his hand in trell a face and I slap it down.
" leave my baby alone"
" what ever his punk ass" he waves me off
" you a punk don't make me tell Kira what you said" trell speaks up with his eyes still closed.

" papas can I drive?" I jump up and down as we walk towards the exit.
" umm no"
" pleaseee you tired just let me drive" I hold out my hand.

" don't fuck up my car" he hands me the keys getting in the passenger seat. I squeal hopping in.

" trell was yo ass trynna race driving fast asf?" Zaza asks as we sit at the pool in the hotel.
" that was mamas driving" he taps my thigh
" her ass drive like her mama got shot" jaja laughs.

" y'all trynna day I'm a bad driver" I frown.
" umm yeah yo ass drive like manic"
" y'all ass just mad that I drive faster than y'all"
" cap"
" cap"
" somebodies been Lying to yo ass" jaja says laughing.

" ok y'all can leave my good sis alone" dee rolls her eyes. 
" right" I high five her
Kira is sleep in her and jajas room. I'm finna be right there with her ass.  I turn to face trell siting in his lap laying my head on his chest rubbing my eyes, He rubs my butt. He leans back in the beach chair so I can lay on top of him.

" princess you sleepy?" I hear zaza  I guess she nods because he tells her to " go to the room I'm finna be their"
I turn my head in there direction. She straddling him her face in his neck. She shakes her head wrapping her legs around him signaling she don't wanna leave him.  Shit that how I be with trell ass.

" baby come on" he taps her butt
" bro she not finna let go cause Kira spoiled ass do that same shit" jaja chuckles
" on bro mani the same way" I don't even bother to respond cause it's true and I'm to tired.

" they asses spoiled for real" jaja laughs.
" hell yeah" trell agrees
" shit we spoil they ass the most" zaza says

" onbri but I'mma fuck with y'all toma love" jaja stands up.
" love" trell and zaza say
" night brudda" I say
" shit  me to cause her ass need to get in the shower so we can go to bed" trell says after a second.
" ight love"
" come on baby" I get  up and wait for him to stand up.
" nights bestie night dee" I say sleepily walking out clinging to trell a arm to support.
When we get in the room me and trell take a shower and get out laying in the bed his arm is wrapped around under my leg gripping my butt while his head is on my stomach I rub his waves.

" mamas" his voice is raspy
" hm?"
" always and forever"
" always and forever" is the last thing I say before I fall asleep with one of my favorite people.

Thanks guys for the live and support💕

I appreciate it I really do.
Keep the votes and comments coming I want to know what y'all think.
Vote 🗳 comment💭
Be safe 🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
89.4K 2.2K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
216K 8.2K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
90.8K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕