INFINTE | ✔️

Oleh DrmDllMr

Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book📚
💕😝

Chpt 11

9K 387 176
Oleh DrmDllMr

Mani POV
Chicago IL next day
2330 words
••••••••••••••••••

" tana that's not even funny" I whine through the phone.

" but that what yo ass look like" he laughs. He trynna say I look like the red angry girl cause I got thick eyebrows and they not done right now.

" boy fuck you im finna go get them done" I roll my eyes putting my fingers over my eyebrows to cover them.

" babygirl I'm just playing chill you still beautiful" I blush muttering a soft thank you.

" what you doing today?" I ask

" I got to go see my mawmaw and a meeting and run to the trap to check on my little brother"

" I thought you didn't do that type of shit"

" I don't but I used to, my little brother run that shit now since my pops got killed. I just go and make sure he straight"

" y'all know who killed him?"

" nah but it's some nigga in Chicago. That's why I was out there that day" he nods

" awe imma call you back my bestfriend calling me."

" ight" I hang up answering zaza FaceTime call.

" can you come over?" His words come out rushed as soon as he answers the phone.
" what's wrong?" I put my shoes on.
" trell in here acting a fool breakin sh-NIGGA DONT TOUCH MY MOTHER FUCKING HONEY BUNS" he drops the phone. Hearing them I assumed to be fighting in the background I hang up going to my mamas room. Knocking on the door my daddy says come in. Hold up tf he doing here this early?

When I walk in I see them both under the cover it looks like my mama had no shirt on and the same for my daddy. My mama hair look a fucking mess
Ah ha they just got done having secccs.
" I knew it y'all ass nasty"

"Little girl watch yo mouth" daddy warns
" period we grown" my mama co-signs

" anyway can I borrow one of y'all car something wrong with trell ain't sh- crazy butt?"
" yeah that lil nigga been wilding some ain't right with him" daddy states searching through Netflix movies. My mama lays on top of him. I can see through the covers that he's rubbing her booty.

Awe they so tute but eww.

" um... excuse me sir get yo hands off my mama and what you mean?"
I look for his keys picking up his jacket.

" this my wife the fuck." He mugs me
" not legally" I smirk

" but physically" he smacks her butt and she yelps giggling.

" y'all trif" they just shrug. Like ain't shit wrong with doing this in-front of their daughter

" anyway he just been off like he ain't been gettin sleep or someshit." He explains

" I guess zaza and jaja said the same shi-stuff" I correct myself when he gets ready to throw the remote towards me.

" man where yo keys at?" I look through his jacket on my mamas couch.
" I don't know look in my pants" he shrugs one shoulder.

When I spot them I look over at them disgusted.
" can you come get them and disinfect them please." I point to his truck keys under my mamas panties. They laugh like something funny I don't see shit hilarious.

Next thing you know my mama gets out of the bed bends over grabbing the keys earring a wolf whistle from my daddy which she giggles and shakes her butt at. Got damn shame.

Throwing the keys in my hand she climbs back into her bed onto my fathers chest butt ass naked.

" I'm ok I didn't need to see any of that"
" girl get out so I can give you another sibling" my daddy says. I fake gag going downstairs.

Arriving at the boys house a couple minutes later after stopping at Donukin donuts. I knock on the door.

" WHO THE FU-hey best" zaza opens the door half naked.
What's up with people not having on clothes this afternoon.

" ouu can I get some" i hand him his bag of donuts along with jaja and tell him to take it to him.

" where this nigga at" as soon as those words leave my mouth I hear a thud from upstairs. Shaking my head I go upstairs ignoring the mess downstairs that I'm sure his ass made.

When I walk in his room his tv that was On The wall is now on the floor with  his controller threw it. His dresser pulled down with his drawers broken into pieces across the room. His lamps that were on the night stand broken on the floor. His closet door had hella wholes in it.

He in the middle of flipping his mattress over when I spot him the only thing untouched.

" Dontrell " I lean against the door frame. I guess he doesn't hear me because he still flips the mattress over.

" DONTRELL" he turns to me. I take a minute to examine his face and how it's changed over the past two or three weeks. His eyes have bags underneath them like he hasn't ever had an ounce of sleep in his life he's face is pale like he hasn't ate. His body is more muscular like he's been working out I have to stop my self from biting my lips. His knuckles have dry blood on them and they are still bleeding.

He blinks at me a couple times before running a hand down his face as if he doesn't believe I'm real.

" STOP!! Playing tricks on me you not real, just another hallucination." He says to himself.

What the fuck is wrong with my baby?

" Dontrell come here" he slowly walks over to me I reach and touch his check gently. He closes his eyes leaning his face into my hand for a second. Taking in my warmth and touch. After a second I pull away handing him his coffee and donuts.
" Drink this and clean this shit up" I tell him about to walk out. He pulls me back my waist
" Don't come in here thinking you run shit you left me remember"

" nah nigga I don't remember you told me to get out more like made Me" I push him away

" THAT DONT MEAN YOU LEAVE THE FUCK" he yells

" YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DID WHAT YOU DID"

YOU SHOULDNT GAVE BEEN TEXTING THAT NIGGA" I rub my temples this isn't going anywhere.
I take a step back from him.
" like I said drink the coffee so you can have the energy to clean this shit up cause that's what you'll be doing today." I pat his shoulder walking into the kitchen. Which is surprisingly not that messy except for the pall of dishes.

" ZAZA JAJA"
After a minute I hear their footsteps.
" clean this kitchen so I can cook" without a second thought they get to cleaning. I just know the only thing these niggas done ate was take out and Uber eats. Grabbing my keys off I head for the front door.

" wait where you going?" Jaja asks poking his head out the kitchen
" store I'll be back" I close the door.

Going to Walmart I grab paper towels, toilet paper, and garbage bags and soap and some stuff for trell room.
After Walmart I go to peat's market cause they ain't got no damn food. Grabbing them taco meat ,steaks ,chicken and more shit I load it in the car going to sams club to grab the big shit. I grab zaza a case of honey buns. I get them a case of chips bag of candy ,ice cream ,frozen food. Hotwings ,cases of water ,milk ,fruit and laundry detergent and fabric softener . After about an hour and thirty minutes I go to family dollar to grab cleaning supplies. Heading back to their house I check the time it's almost 3: 30 damn I been gone almost 4 hours.

Pulling infront of their house. Going inside I see the kitchen clean.
" go get the groceries" I tell zaza and jaja
Going up the stairs I go to trell a room which is blasting music. His room is back to normal his lamps are back on the nightstands. His tv is leaning against the wall. He's on his phone.
"go get the groceries"
I walk back downstairs to the kitchen.

" damn sis you bought all this shit" jaja says putting hella bags On The kitchen island.

" y'allniggas got to eat and y'all wasn't gonna feed yallselves. "

" bestie I love you so much" zaza runs in the kitchen with his case of honey buns hugging them.

" yeah I love you to go get the rest of that shit" I dig through the bags putting the stuff up.

After thirty minutes I've put the food up and snacks up. Organizing everything so they can find it easier.

" DONTRELL" I call him from the kitchen.
" what?" He ask coming into the kitchen seconds later.
" go in the hallway closet and grab that stuff clean that front room" I tell him cleaning the steaks in the sinks.

" MAN why I gotta do it?"
" cause it's yo mess nigga" he mumbles something under his breath walking away.

" ZAZA AND JAJA"
" why you screaming we right here" jaja says
" best you got that nigga cleaning couldn't be Me" he laughs

But you was ju-ok let him be.

" jaja go turn on the sprinklers y'all grass look dead and collect the mail its over flowing. Zaza clean the bathroom and yo room" they smack their lips looking at me like I got three heads.

" problem if y'all wanna eat y'all gonna do it and jaja when you done make sure your room clean plus it's almost winter time so..."
They walk off smacking their lips.

I feel like these my damn kids and it FTK nation.

After cutting I clean the steaks I season them putting them in the fridge before taking out the corn and mash patatoes.

Going into the front room I see trell fixing th couches. And jaja helping him.
Walking past the dinning room I see it's also not clean instead of calling one of them I wipe down the fable sweep clean the Mirros and shit.

Grabbing my phone I go to ikea. I order Trell a new dresser before ordering him a new t.v from Walmart.

" your shit gonna be here toma." I tell him
" what?" Jaja asks
" not you his shit" I nod towards trell who is sweeping.

" what shit?" Trell asks
" dresser and tv" I simply say sitting in the couch turning on the tv. Just as zaza walks down after throwing a ben  of clothes down the steps. Making them spill out at the bottom. 

" NIGGA COME PICK  THIS BEN UP AND WASH THEM DAMN CLOTHES"
" but best I don't feel like it." He whines from the bottom of the stairs.

" come pick these clothes up" I turn to trell looking at him as he avoids eye contact.

" did you eat?"
" nah"
" did you drink your coffee?"
" nope"
" why?" I ask irritated
" why the fuck do you care?" He snaps.
I have to take a deep breath closing my eyes before opening them and exhaling looking at him.

He not himself right now. He not himself right now. He not himself right now.

" just go fix yourself some cereal  before I cook" I turn my attention back on the t.v
He stares at me obviously expecting a different reaction. My phone rings in the kitchen.

Zaz brings it to me obviously seeing the caller I'd. I step out side on the back porch before answering.

"Hey babygirl you ain't called a nigga all day"

" my bad I had to go shopping and take care of my children" I chuckles when he scrunches his face up I explain" just my friend helping them clean up and shit"

" damn they don't know how to do that"

" niggas usually don't do it the right way" I roll my eyes looking at the pool and small slide connected to it. I chuckle knowing this was zaza idea he's a big ass kid.

" you got nigga friends?"

" yeah three they all live together down the street from me and Kira they the only ones I have beside her" I explain so he will understand.

He nods " ight babygirl I was just checking up on you"

" MANI" I hear someone yell from inside.

" WHAT?"

"WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO NOW?"

" WASH YO DAMN CLOTHES I AND STRAIGHTEN UP YALL MAN CAVE OR WHATEVER"

" OK BESTIE "

" damn they ass really need you huh? Babygirl"

" man I swear my bestie slow asl he funny as fuck thou" I laugh thinking about the pink panther thing.

" mhm you straight tho"

" yeah what you been up to"

After talking to Santana on the phone for a minute I go back inside and out the steaks in the over chopping up the bell peppers and onions along with potatoes adding them in the pan with the steaks. Buttering the corn and throwing it on the oven alswell. After making their corn bread mix and putting their vegetables in I make their kool-aid. I also decide to make them grilled cheese cause I know their hungry.

" COME EAT" I yell down the basement door.
They sit down I pass them a bottle of water each and their plate going into the living room setting an alarm for a thirty minute nap.

I feel a kiss on my forhead and a blanket get out over me. I instantly recognize the familiar cologne.
" I'm sorry mamas"
" we'll talk later ok papa" I accidentally called him turning over.

Y'all this is my second update today imma try and do two a day but we still gotta do our online school work so imma try. I pray for your families well being and safety.🙏🏽

Vote🗳 and comment💭 what y'all think. Y'all opinions matter to me. Just be nice.

Who POV y'all want next?

Thanks for the support and love 💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

216K 8.2K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
210K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
9.9M 362K 84
read to find out😉
3.2K 173 35
read to find out ✨