INFINTE | βœ”οΈ

By DrmDllMr

Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New bookπŸ“š
πŸ’•πŸ˜

Chpt 10

9.8K 370 249
By DrmDllMr

Mani POV
Chicago ridge mall
2 weeks later   2757 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" girl look at his fine ass" Kira says
"......"
" mani"
" hm?" I continue skimming through the clothes racks. She  taps my shoulder catching my attention.
" what?" I groan
" he coming over here"
" I don't know what for I'm not looking for no nigga" I go back to what I was doing.

" Excuse me"   I turn around and am greeted by a tall brown skin. He has light brown eyes and plump lips.
Damn.
His lips look smooth asl. He has on a all Greg Nike jumpsuit with white ones. He has an expensive looking watch on his wrist. He has a muscular built body like he plays all sports.
" damn" I say in a breath lowly. But I'm sure he hears me by the way he looks at me and smirks.

I quickly gain my composure. 
Can't be gassing these niggas heads now can we mani?

" wassup can I get your number shorty?" He looks me in my eyes. I blush and bite my lip nodding.
" y-yeah" i mentally face palm myself when I stutter.
This nigga ain't that fine that he got my ass stuttering.

" well I'm finna go to the food court with my homie you and yo friend commin?" He states more than asks. I nod going over to Kira.

" we finna go to the food court with him and his friend" she stares at me like I got 3 heads
" girl you gonna be setting yo pops up for planning five funerals" I scrunch my eyesbrows yo with confusion.
" one for you when trell kill your ass, one for me when jaja kill my ass for agreeing with your ass and two for trell and jaja when Killa kills they ass"
" that four"  I squint my eyes at her.
Can this bitch count.
" bitch zaza gonna try and kill Killa for killing his brothers but Killa gonna get his ass first."  She states like it's obvious. Can you spell dramatic? K-I-R-A
" fuck trell" I state walking off. 

Flashback•

I was sitting in trell a bed while he was i. The shower. When he came out the bathroom my phone had dinged.

312-875-3469  imma slide threw later 💕

Me: who this??

" who you texting?"
" nobody wrong number" he nods laying in between my legs turning on his game.
" mamas"
" hmm??" I hum going to sims on my phone.
" you forgive me?" He looks up at me
" yeah"
" you sure?"
" yes papa- why you smiling like that?" He has a goofy smile on his face.
" you called me papa" he turns so his chin is resting on my chest just below my titties. " I missed you" 
" what are you talking about boy? What you smoke today?"
" I'm completely sober. Yeah you been here but you ain't been normal it's like you been closed off I didn't like that"
" cause you was always mean to me"
" girl wasn't nobody mean to you" he smacks his lips. I smack mine mocking him.
" yes you was you made me cry"
" you so spoiled" he kisses my check smiling
" it's your fault"
" nu uhh it's yo daddy fault"
" and yours "
He turns around not responding getting back on the game. I go to grab my phone when it dings a couple times.

312-875-3469  zamani stop playing I'm finna come over😒send me addy.

Me: how you know my name sir?

312-875-3469 imma punch you in yo shit

Me: umm....no sir I will charge yo ass with assault.
The fuck strangers done lost they mind.

312-875-3469 who you been giving your number to? Cause how you don't know who this is and I'm the only one you gave it to ?

Me: who is this?

312-875-3469. Ronald bruh🤦🏽‍♂️😡

" zamani"
" huh?"
" who got yo attention cause I done called you about five times?"
" what? Huh? Nobody I told you unknown number" I quickly lie. He already told me he don't like Ronald and if he found out I gave him my number he gonna flip and simply just ain't got the time for it.
He eyes me for a second then turns around.

Ronald👨🏽‍🦽💆🏾‍♂️💕 what you doing?

Me: nothing chilling with trell

Got to make it clear that I'm with him or he gonna try and talk to me. Ronald fine and all but I only see him as a friend. Trell my baby no matter what and that just has to be known.

"Zamani" trell glares at me before snatching my phone. I don't even try and reach for it back because their is no point and it's only gonna encourage his crazy mind.

" get out" he says throwing my phone at me.
" what?"
" Get. Out"
" no" I fold my arms " and don't throw my stuff"
" Get out before I hurt you or yo feelings"
" nope" I lean back in the head board grabbing my phone going to my sims game . He walks into the closet and ignore him.

When I hear a click sound I look up. I look at him unimpressed fuck he want me be scared?

" get the fuck out zamani"  I just raise my eyebrow before continuing doing what I was doing.
Tuh he ain't scaring no fucking body.

I pull the covers over my head when I hear a shot.

" nigga is you crazy"
" get out before I really kill yo ass" he places his gun on the dresser.
I walk over to him slapping him.
"YOU COULDVE KILT ME "  I yell
" I got a1 aim" he says nonchalantly
" what the fuck was that?" Zaza runs in the room a big ass gun in his hand.
" wow is all I can say over nothing"
" it's not over nothing you wanted to be bold and text another Nigga in my presence" he puts the emphases on my presence.

" I didn't know it was him and I told him I was with you. I didn't do nothing wrong" I say as tears weld up in the corner of my eyes.

" I don't care now get out before I hurt yo feelings"
" you already hurt my feeling so what's stopping you"
He smirks grabbing his phone. After he does whatever he does on it then my phone dings.

Grabbing it off the bed videos pop up.
When I look at him all I see is black.
" zamani chill bruh"
Me and trell going at it tit for tat. Throwing punches left and right well at least I am he's pushing me slapping me a little.  Zaza finnaly pulls me off of him with the help of jaja.
I thought he was with Kira welp guess not.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU DUBM ASS NIGGA " I grab my stuff

" ditto"
" ugh I don't know why I love yo stupid ass"  I state  myself more than him as tears roll down my face.
Damn them bitches sting a little.

" Hope you didn't think that I loved you back babygirl "  he smirks making the tears start pouring down my face. I stare at him in disbelief and disgust. I shake my head grabbing my stuff walking out the door making sure I slam it on my way out.

*flashback over*

" imma text you ight shorty"  Santana says hugging me.
" ok" I say shyly before walking off.

Santana cool asl he real chill. After we left the food court me, Kira him and his homie Kamari went to the movies.
Kira was chillin being cordial , she made it clear that she had a nigga when Kamari tried to talk to her. Jaja even called and talk to her and me while Santana was right there with his arm around my shoulder. I'm sure he gonna mention it to trell. I ain't stunting his ass.

Santana lives in Indiana, he's 20 years old and he invest in small business. So he makes his own money. From what I observed he's a picky eater and he's funny. He obviously has to be the funny one out the group. Oh and he's a gentleman, he's says " mama taught him right" when he offered to drop me and Kira back off at my house.

Entering the front door me and Kira walk to my room putting our bags on the bed before going to do our hygiene and meting in the kitchen. 

" so... what happened with you and trell?"
" shit it's just fuck him" I shrug turning on the oven.
" jaja told me when he walked in the house after dropping me off y'all was screaming at each other and fighting."
" correction I was screaming at him told him I don't know why I loved him and he said ' hope you didn't think I loved yo ass back' " I did the best mimic of his voice I can.
" and I was fighting him" I add going into the fridge.

" hold up what happen?"
I sigh before explaining to her everything that went down 2 weeks ago last Friday.
By the time I'm done her mouth is agape.
" I'll kill that Nigga what the fuck is wrong with him" I just shrug then continue
" then I had to walk home at 12 o'clock at fucking night"
" wow y'all gonna get back together tho"
" we was never together he never asked me to be his girlfriend, and if I knew that he was still fucking multiple bitches I would've been doing single shit"

" how you know?"  I slide her my phone telling her to go to the messages.  After a minute I say
" see all them got different skin colors"
" damn I'm sorry mani y'all gonna fix it tho"
" ig" I shrug not wanting to talk about it anymore.

I have strong feelings for him I do but I'm not gonna allow nobody to disrespect me or do me wrong. I could do him the same way but it's not in my heart to do people how they do me. As far as I'm concerned I wish trell the best and happiness and that's it.

" anyway you and jaja?"

" girl that nigga make me feel different. Like he make me feel special and shit he making a bitch soft"  she grins

" awww best"  I jump up and down. I'm so happy for her. She deserve it.

" but he also scare me because he in this shit and you already know how I feel about that cause of my daddy" she frowns

" but that's who they are that's how they survive we can't change that. If we give them a desk job that pays $200 an hour they'll probably choose the game because that's all they know they belong to the streets" I tell her

" I know"

" don't get me wrong then niggas smart asl so I'm not saying that's all they'll ever be but that's their home what raised them and we can't ask them to choose. It'll be wrong of you. Just pray and express your feelings. They ain't gonna be in this shit forever, just until they get ahead"  I give her a reassuring smile.

" girl why the fuck did zaza text me asking is a pink panther a lion?"

Let me see.

" his ass slow I'm convinced he gets a check" I say through my laughter.

" on bro"
" hold up I'm finna call him"
He answers on the third ring. 

" bestie" I smile at the camera
" what?" I ask when he frown and doesn't say anything.

" you ain't talk to me in a whole 5 days"
He mugs me.

" I'm sorry bestie you forgive me"
" yeah"
" anyway why is you asking stupid questions"
" huh?"
" what's a pink panther?"
" a lion" he says in a duh tone.
Me and Kira laughter echoes all through out the house including laughter in the back ground. Whole time my bestie just looking confused as ever.

" oh. My.  Fucking. God" I wipe my tears from crying.
" what?"
" hell nah god ain't gonna save this nigga" I hear jaja say. Causing me to burst out laughing again.
" best public schooling has failed you"
" ain't nobody fail me I get all my knowledge from the streets" he says rolling up a blunt

" yeah nigga that precisely the problem" Kira says causing us to laugh again. 

" ba-"
" fuck y'all" zaza cuts off jaja hanging up. I laugh again checking on the hotwings seeing they are half done. Before dropping in the fries.

" pookie"  Kira says
" that's jaja?" I ask she just  nods
" hey brother"
" hey sissy y'all gonna slide toma?" He asks me more than Kira.
" Yeah I guess" I say hesitantly.

I do miss my best and brother. Hell I even miss trell ain't shit ass but I can't freeze them about because me and trell aren't fucking with eachother anymore.

" ok"
" all y'all some damn OPPS" I hear in the background. It sounds like trell.

I turn to Kira to see she's looking at me and shrugs he shoulders.

" what the fuck he yelling about?"  I ask
" shut up bitch" oh hell nah
" boy what the fuck wrong with you?"
" you what's wrong wi-"
" Imma call you back ok baby" Kira nods and he hangs up.

" uht uht I most definitely done with his ass now."

" mani it's not his fault jaja told me he ain't been himself." I scrunch my face up.
" he been killin mufuckers left and right they think he off it"

" ight" I nod
My bab- trell well not my shit but I still care and I want him to be alright I'll go see him later.

After we eat I go change into my pajamas when my phone rings.

" hey tana"
" hey shorty"
" why is you FaceTiming me and driving?"
" girl shut up and let me see yo face"
" no"
" why?"
"Cause I got a face mask on"
" girl put yo mfk face in the camera"
" nope"

" no? zamani"
" yes Santana"
" please" I smile putting my face in the camera. He fake screams when he looks down at his phone. I smack my lips and hang up.
He calls again and I decline when he calls the second time I answer on the third ring.

" what?" I roll my eyes
" girl don't play with me"
" yes massa" I say quickly with a nod.  He chuckles.
" what you doing? Besides putting shit on yo face."
" nothing" I say going to my messages clicking on trell contact.

Me: you ok?

" why am I on paused?" 
" I was texting my daddy" I lie

I go to the bathroom leaving my phone on my bed wetting my face cloth and beginwiping my mask off.

" babygirl"
" yeah?"
" where you go?"
" bathroom"
" take  me with you" he tells me. I laugh shaking my head going to get him.

" perfect " he says when I set my camera up in the bathroom so he can see me.
I have on a tank top with some old navy poke a dot pajama shorts. After wiping off my face I grab my phone turning off my bathroom light.

" night Kira I love you"
Night mani love you to" Santana mocks me
" shut up" I tell him climbing into bed. 
" you going to sleep it's only 11"
" umm yeah nigga j got school toma"
" damn I forgot you a  youngin"  I smack my lips. 

" nigga don't start that shit" j mug him slightly "anyways where you finna go?"

" home"
" you driving back to Indiana?"
" yeah babygirl j got a meeting In the morning with a real estate agent."

" you do real estate to?"
" yeah just a hobby" he chuckles
" I'm proud of you even though j just met you today you seem like you got it together and shit like you know what you want and instead of talking about it you go and get it" I tell him sincerely.

" thank you baby girl" he smiles at the camera showing his pearly white teeth.

" you the first person that told me that since my pops died a couple weeks ago"

" damn I'm sorry"
" it's cool"

After a couple minutes their is complete silence I feel my eyelids getting heavy.

" goodnight babygirl"
" goodnight pa- tana" I close my eyes letting sleep take over my whole body.

I just want to that y'all for the little bit of reads j do have and the votes. Please keep it up and I also pray for your families for them to be healthy and safe. 🙏🏽

Vote🗳 and comment your thoughts 💭

Who POV  do y'all want next?  🤷🏽‍♀️

How y'all feeling about Santana and mani? 🤔

Let me know what y'all think. 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 11.3K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
268K 7.8K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!
8.7K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
276K 9.3K 50
π™½πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš’πš–πšŽπšœ 𝙸 πšπšŒπš” πšžπš™ πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023