My only possession (chanlix)

By namjoonjasond

Felix couldn't even imagine what he was getting himself into once he stepped into Chan's world... however how... More

Roomies
Room 69
VIP
Restart
Mistake
Answers
Rethinking
Crazy
Exposed
Truth
Passing
Struggling
Moving
Here
Blessing
Gather
Louder
Tricked
Missing us
Almost
BONUSSS
End?
I'm yours (alternative end)
Making it work
Hearts on the floor
New man
Could it?
Start again
Too soon?
Truth
Right now
Depart
Us?
This is it...
Updateeee~~
Set us up

Coming

4.1K 204 63
By namjoonjasond

3rd person:

Jisung was straddling Minho as they laughed and chatted. Meanwhile Felix was sat in the corner of Minho's room staring at the two in shock...

"So Jisung why are you back?"

Jisung and Minho stopped flirting as they heard Felix's voice, they turned to him and smiled softly.

"I have some time off work... so I thought I would come visit Minho."

Jisung hugged Minho tightly and leaned into his chest making himself look extra small.

Felix looked at the two so in love and he saw how they hugged and played with each other. It reminded him of chan... he felt tears prick his eyes and without noticing he was had streams of tears running down his face.

"This isn't fair!"

Felix shouted before getting up and storming out of Minho's room.

Felix hates the feeling growing in his stomach. He hated it even more because he knew what feeling it was.

Felix was jealous.

He was jealous that Minho could hug and kiss the person he loved, but Felix can't even listen to Chan voice once.

He also cursed himself at why chan didn't come and see him. Did chan not care anymore? Was it really over?

Felix has tried to get over chan but it was too hard. Felix had fallen too hard for chan and he was stuck.

Felix hates himself for loving chan.

He hated chan even more for making him love him then leave..

"Felix..."

Felix felt a soft tap on his shoulder as he turned he was met with Jisung wrapped in one of Minho's jumpers.

"Oh.. hi Jisung.."

"He said I shouldn't mention him... but if I don't say his name does that still count?"

Jisung giggled as Felix stared at him confused.

"Huh?"

"I know you miss him... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come but I missed Minho so much it was killing me. But that's not the point, if you want to see him... here."

Jisung handed Felix a piece of paper that had a picture... a picture of Felix?

"Why do you have this?"

Felix carefully looked at the photo.

"That doesn't matter.. Look on the back..."

Felix turned the picture over to see coordinates... and a message..

Lucky charm~ my love
Lee Felix.

"The coordinates on the back lead to the location in the photo.. do you know where that is Felix?"

Felix looked at the photo..

"He may or may not have come back to Korea with me... and he may or may not be watching the sunset at that location..."

Jisung fiddled with his jumper slightly as he swung back and forth.

"R-really?"

Jisung nodded and Felix felt like he was about to burst.

Could Felix really chan again?
Could he fix the mess he made?

"Well the sun is setting... I'm not sure how much longer he'll be there."

Felix felt his heart rush and his heart took over his thoughts. So Felix found himself getting changed into something warm and putting on his shoes.

"Tell Minho I'll be back late."

Felix called out to Jisung and ran out of the door. Felix knew exactly where chan was.

He remembers the feeling in his heart that night after the concert. When they talked and talked, chan took Felix up to see the skyline of Seoul and they stood there in silence. That bliss silence, but it spoke a thousand words.

Felix was in an Uber telling the driver to go faster. His heart felt like it was beating faster than the car.

But thankfully Felix made it to the location just in time to see the sunset. He ran up to the very top of the viewing point.

He made it to the top and...

No one was there...

"I missed him..."

Felix felt so defeated... he walked over to the fence and leaned quietly on it. He took in the view as he tried not to sink into the pending depression..

"Chan... why did you leave me?"

Felix closed his eyes as he just wanted to take in the silent sounds and feel the cold breeze on his face.

As Felix had his eyes closed a man walked towards the ledge where Felix was.

He had a dense leather jacket on and his brown hair covered his eyes slightly. The built man leaned his back against the fence and titled his head so he was looking up at the sky.

It was just the two of them up there...

And neither of them knew who each other were.

Felix sensed the presence of the person but refused to open his eyes. He just wanted to savour the euphoric feeling of the cold air.

"I'll give you the best years~"

Felix listened to the soft humming of lyrics that the male beside him started. He enjoyed the comforting sound of the mans voice, it reminded him of something...

Something that set his heart on fire...

"Past love burned out like a cigarette~... I promise darling you won't regret~"

Felix was slowly falling for the warmth in the mans voice. It also made his heart ache, the lyrics the man was singing hit him so hard...

"The best years.... I'll give you the best years..."

Felix heard the man stop singing and he already missed his voice. The soothing voice made Felix forget his heart ache for a split second...

He heard the rustling of the leather jacket, so he thought the man was leaving.. so Felix raised his head.

*ding~!*

In unison the males phones lit up.

Little did they know it was with the same message.

| Felix's memories one year ago |

Felix flicked though the pictures from last year and he sadly laughed as he looked at them..

He never realise he had so many pictures of chan... but the last one.. it was taken right here...

Chan always wanted to joke with Felix and make him laugh and he sure achieved that goal when he would do silly poses for Felix.

All chan wanted to do was make Felix smile. To that smile he fell for 2 years ago..

Felix decided it would be smart if he went home. The longer he stayed up here the longer he felt sad.

"Fuck... I wonder what he's doing.."

Felix stopped in his tracks as he heard the other male speak. Felix looked over at the man in the leather jacket and he thought of someone...

It was actually very odd how much the man resembled Chan...

"I wonder if he still thinks of me..."

The man put his phone in the direction of Felix, as if he was lining up something on his phone with the fence. The male finally looked up from his screen.

Felix stood stunned in his place..

The other male looked Felix in the eyes and his hair was blown out of his face so Felix could see every little detail of his handsome face.

"I- I do..."

The other male was just as stunned as Felix. They just silently stared at one another, just taking in the tension and the chemistry...

"F-Felix.."

"H-hi chan..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.5K 22
After a emotionally traumatic event, Felix became mute. After some persuasion from his sister he finally decides to see a speech therapist. How will...
258K 12.6K 42
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] -๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
178K 9.4K 46
Bang Chan was hopelessly in love with his childhood friend Lee Felix. The boys worked together, lived together, and grew up together. Chan couldn't h...
9.4K 248 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. โ˜… NOTES - nuerod...