Who We Are BOOK 2: INTERNAL P...

By clucky_chicken

•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000... More

Introduction
Recap
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Notice
Notice!
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
More Character Profiles!
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Mashups part 1
Mashups part 2
Mashups part 3
Mashups part 4
Mashups part 5
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
End of part 2!
Hehe...
'What The Cluck?!'
'What the Cluck?!' (2)
'What the Cluck?!' (3)
'What the Cluck?!' (4)
'What the Cluck?!' (5)
'What the Cluck?!' (6)
'What the Cluck?!' (7)
'What the Cluck?!' (8)
'What the Cluck?!' (9)
'What the Cluck?!' (10)
Book covers tutorial?
DDAENGchwita
look what the chicken dragged in
Extra
Trailer

65

3.2K 292 1.2K
By clucky_chicken

A/N: I just got another idea for another BTSxReader fanfic... Hospital au? I've already planned the story in my notes and I'm super excited 😭 (it will definitely take only one book to write 🤣)

Obviously, I will finish 'Who We Are' first!

Without further ado, enjoy the chapters and here's another photoshop edit 👀

If you guys know Haikyu, then you'll know 👀

---------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

--------------

"...Y/N?" You grinned as you grabbed his soaking hand in yours and squeezed it reassuringly.

"I'm here...

...and I'm here to stay"

_______________________________________

Eyes around the room were fixated on you as you sat that there on the couch with a teacup in hand and a spoon in the other.

"...do I have something on my face?"

"How are you here?" Yoongi spoke first.

"I don't understand what's going on" Hoseok added after.

"I think we've been training too hard... we're seeing things already" Jin held his head, closing his eyes before opening them in hopes to see you disappear but no.

You were still very much there.

"Come on, guys. It's not that big of a deal-" you were interrupted by a certain brunette who was sitting on your right on the white couch.

"Err, yes it's a big deal! Y/N is becoming a hero guys!" And there it goes. The big news of you joining the Protectors.

"What?!"

"No way..."

"Hoseok, pinch me" rolling your eyes, you placed your teacup down on the living room table before clasping your hands together. Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting across from you on the other white couch and Myunghee was on your left.

"I'm here to become a Protector and to carry on Taemin's legacy as well as mine. I realised why I joined the hero academy in the first place, why I decided to help heroes in Nightingale. It was because deep down I wanted to be a hero that you guys could depend on while you fought up front" after explaining your reasoning, the others looked at you with impressed expressions.

They began seeing you in a new light as a hero.

"Well it took you long enough" Myunghee patted your back since she was so proud of you and you sent a smile her way because of it.

"No offense, Y/N, but can you even get back in to the hang of training? Especially just being discharged from the hospital?" Jin pointed out, reminding everyone of your condition.

"I'm sure I'll get back in to the swing of things... if you guys will help?" The red haired yelled gleefully first.

"Of course! You can count on us!" Hoseok was really excited to get to see you in action and working along side you as a hero this time.

Of course Yoongi was ecstatic to hear the good news since him and Namjoon had tried to persuade you for so long to become a hero and join them in their hero group.

Jin, however, looked hesitant at the idea of you becoming a hero. It wasn't because he was doubting your skills or abilities, but more so your mentality of it all. Were you going to overcome your trauma? Were you going to do more harm than good? He didn't want to see you get hurt.

Not again.

"Are you sure about this, Y/N? It hasn't been that long since..." the room fell in to silence as everyone knew what Jin was referring to. Your mood dampened but that was quickly shook off by your goal to carry on Taemin's dream.

"I am definitely sure" the others smiled at your level of confidence and were happy to see you return slowly to your old self.

Before anyone could respond, a certain Ice hero walked through the entrance of the condo, still in his ice form.

"I still couldn't find Jaeho or Myungh-" everyone turned around to look at the shocked Athena hero who had paused midway through his sentence when his eyes landed on you.

Everyone was expecting a greeting or an expression of some sort to show his surprised feeling but instead, Namjoon created an ice spike in his right palm and immediately threw it your way.

Your eyes widened in shock and you couldn't react fast enough to dodge the ice weapon.

Fortunately for you, Jungkook used his copied lightning ability to catch the ice spike in his hand before it could make contact with your face.

"The villain is still around!" Clearly, Namjoon was in attack mode and he was ready to search the whole area for the illusionist but he couldn't even take a step as his mind was taken over by his fellow Athena hero.

Breathing out deeply, your heart was racing inside you and you were so certain that the object was going to pierce right through you.

"Namjoon! What the hell?! You nearly killed Y/N!" Myunghee yelled while standing up and marching over to the blonde male who was still frozen in place.

Yoongi finally had let go of his mind after making sure that he stood up and protected you from the younger.

The others had followed suit as they too stood up in shock and confusion.

Namjoon came back to reality after being taken over for awhile (he was still not used to the mind controller's power) and slowly let his eyes trail back to you.

"...Y/N? Is that... really you?" You were unsure as to why the other was so surprised to see you and why he had thought you were a threat somehow.

"Are you okay? What's wrong-" he immediately ran over to you, still in his ice form and engulfed you into a really cold but at the same warm hug.

You shivered at the freezing temperature and you couldn't bring yourself to hug him back but fortunately for you he had noticed your reluctancy.

"Sorry, I forgot... I'm just so happy to see you" the blonde reverted back to his original form but as soon as he did, he hissed in pain and held his abdomen, the place where the kunai was still lodged.

Confused, you pulled away and looked down to see his blood drenched training shirt and immediately sprung in to panic.

"Oh my- Namjoon! What happened?!" He had lost a lot of blood during that time and he had to lean on you for some physical support.

Yoongi ran over to help his team mate and guided him to the white couch.

"Namjoon, listen to my voice, okay?" You were unsure if you could fully heal the hero beside you since you had already used up some energy before to heal Taehyung.

Before he could register your words, you immediately pulled out the Kunai in order for it to be less painful for the elemental.

"Gah!" It was a little less painful than what Namjoon had thought it would be like but it was still painful nonetheless.

Clearing your throat, you began to hum and used your powers to help save the injured male while the others gave you space. His hair started to glow slightly and the wound also illuminated with a bright warm light as it began to heal and close up.

Namjoon sighed in relief at the safe and warm feeling within him and soon could no longer feel the pain.

Once you felt that there was nothing more to heal and when you saw Namjoon's hair start to glow brighter, you stopped humming and waited for the male to sit up on his own.

Everyone watched in anticipation for the Athena hero, never really seeing him be like this before and they could only hope for the best, even from Jin.

"...I'm alright, thank you, Y/N" smiling widely, you reached over to hug him properly this time which only shocked him slightly at the gesture but he quickly returned the hug.

He was still cold to the touch because of his powers but that somehow didn't bother you like you thought it would, it was warm in it's own special way.

Myunghee had found herself swinging her arms around Yoongi as she shedded a few tears from the heartwarming scene before her.

"Err, what are you-"

"Shut up, Yoongi-bear. Just let me feel the love, too~" she wriggled her eyebrows knowingly at the older who rolled his eyes in response before pushing her off of him but she was a like a magnet and she returned to holding him in her embrace.

Everyone could finally relax until a heart wrenching scream broke them out of their safe haven.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" everyone turned towards the kitchen to see Jaeho running out with his hair on fire and a panicked Jimin followed right after him with a fire extinguisher.

The heroes and trainer watched from the couches at the strange commotion happening before covering their faces from the cold gas coming from the extinguisher which filled the living room.

"Stay still Jaeho!" Jimin warned.

"MY HAIR!" The trainer screamed while patting his head vigorously.

It was as if a comedy show had jumped out of the TV and appeared in their living room space.

"What happened?!" Jin yelled out while wafting the air around him.

"Why is there fire?!" Hoseok coughed out.

"I wanted to make food for V! So I saw a pan on the table and was going to use it but I didn't realise it was Jaeho!"

"Jimin!" Everyone exclaimed before bursting out in a fit of laughter while Jimin stood there in embarrassment and Jaeho crying beside him.

_______________________________________

A/n: honestly, does Jaeho ever get a break?😭 Petition for him to get a pay rise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 2.1K 21
•|MYG×Reader|• [COMPLETED] "Don't fear the flames, become the fire" - R.Solo Published: 06/02/21 Chapter count: 18 Word count: 50,000+
6.9K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
104K 3.6K 15
"You can never escape from me now Baby Boy" WARNING ☝☝☝ VIOLENCE, SMUT ARE IN THE STORY, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPE OF THEMES, GO BACK...
97.8K 2.3K 33
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1: 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩 [𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧]✓ 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 2: 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩 [𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 2 Last edited 8/18/20