Haikyuu! Omegaverse

By BellazT009

Just your average Omegaverse, but for Haikyuu! Hinata- Omega Kageyama- Alpha Daichi- Alpha Sugawara- Omega Ya... More

Hinata
A "Talk"
Heat
Tanaka (being StuPid)
(Healthy question)
Heat (continued๐Ÿ˜‰)
Confusion
Oh no.
Too Late
Makeup
Competition
Competition 2
Doubt
1k WhO??
Wake up
Competition 3
Announcement
Ouch
Injury
Awkward
Deep Thoughts
Confusion
Unrational
Once more- a question.
Split Decsion (not an update)
Comversation part 1
Conversation part 2
Apologize
What Have I Done
10k whOoo????
Explain
Psycho
Together Again
Safe
The Awaited Chapter
Why?
New Story
How?
Oops
Closer
Mine
Caught
Sleep
The End
Uno reverse no end
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Final Grade

Stuck in School

16.8K 444 786
By BellazT009

~Recap~
"S-Suga- h-help" Hinata called out quietly- as the pain was getting worse and worse.

"The nurse will tell you what to do Hinata. This is perfectly normal, just hold on for a bit okay?"

Sugawara's words comforted Hinata, and he tried his best not to do anything his body kept telling him to do.
~End Recap~

Kageyama was on the ground, recapping everything that had just gone down in his head.

Kageyama thoughts- You were about to touch him?! What were you thinking!

He was hammering himself for nearly taking advantage of someone in such harsh circumstances- especially an Omega.

Nishinoya turned to him, "hey- you might wanna deal with that" he said pouring down to Kageyama's trousers.

Kageyama went completely red, "O-Oh sorry about that", as he got up and headed back for the school to deal with what had happened.

Kageyama thoughts- How did that happen? I was sure I kept everything under control, what do I do? I'm in the middle of school! Third period starts soon!

He sighed, "ill just take the period off and make up the work later." That was the only reasonable thing that came to his head as he entered a stall and got to work. He didn't realize he was whispering Hinata's name until it wasn't a whisper anymore.

Kageyama thoughts- Wait- did I just say Hinata? What is that dumbass doing in my thoughts?!

In the end he concluded that since Hinata was in heat and an Omega- his body was just responding naturally.

The school bell rang for the end of third period, so Kageyama cleaned up and got back into his schedule, making sure to apologize to his third period teacher before hand, telling her he wasn't feeling well.

Hinata. It was the end of classes, and an announcement came over the loud speakers.

"Everybody stay calm, and don't leave the school for any reasons. We are on a mandatory lock down with the whole country. Please try to stay put and keep your classmates positive. Once the attackers are away from us we will decide rescue operations from there."

Terrorists. Now?! The country had been in some tough times, but nobody assumed that we would be ambushed so soon.

They were trapped.

-at the nurses station-

Hinata was on the floor huddled in the bathroom- the sound proof walls being his only friend- gasping at all the things his mind was taking him too. He couldn't get the image of Kageyama blushing down at him with an unreadable expression, that did so many things to him.

"God dammit- k-Kageyama" he breathed out as he finished for the third time already since he had been taken here. The nurse had left for some food as she was on her lunch break. But once the announcement came on that people couldn't get in or go out, he had called Sugawara to keep him company.

"You still okay in there? Need water or food?" Sugawara's voice was so caring- exactly what Hinata needed right now.

"N-no, but thank you.... Suga" Hinata sighed. The feeling's we're slowly fading. For now he assumed. He got up and washed up a bit, since there was a shower in the bathroom. He couldn't find a towel so he ended up just putting on his clothes wet.

Sugawara shook his head, "your going to get a cold. Here take my jersey and I'll go find you something to wear and a towel."

"Thank you Suga!" Hinata cheered, his attitude coming right back.

But right as Suga began to leave the room Hinata grabbed his sleeve, "seriously though, thank you guys so much for helping me, I don't know what I would of done"

Sugawara smiled, "someone has to help you right? Why not be your upperclassman?" He said putting his hand on Hinata's head and smiling with his teeth showing and his eyes closed. (That adorable baby smile)

Then he left, and Hinata was alone. He plopped onto the bed in the office and fell asleep even with wet clothes. That was more exhausting then I thought I guess...

He thought as he slept, mostly about what he would tell Kageyama when he next saw him- but also what he would say to the rest of his team. The only people he wanted to be with right now was his team though, they gave him the most security out of the whole student body.

He smiled as he thought that, and drifted off to a deeper sleep.

Kageyama was calling Sugawara nonstop.

Kageyama thoughts- he was with him last. He must know where he is....

He stopped walking towards the gym, realizing that he was walking towards the gym. Where am I going?

Wait- I can't go see Hinata while he is like this. What am I thinking?! I'm an Alpha for crying out loud!

He racked himself in the head- until his phone started buzzing in his hand.

"Kageyama. Do you have an spare clothes?" Sugawara.

"Um yeah, always- but wait, is Hinata okay?"

"Yes, he's fine don't worry"

Kageyama sighed. He was relieved without even realizing, until he heard the expanse of his sigh.

"Do you know where he is?"

"Oh yeah, but you might not want to go to close to him. For your sake and for his."

"Yeah... I know"

Kageyama and Sugawara ended with pleasantries, and Kageyama began walking towards the nurses office, caring his spare clothes in his hands as he met up with Sugawara outside of the door.

"Hey, thank you for lending these to him. If we all pitch in Hinata will be okay, so don't worry to much!"

"I wasn't worried..."

Sugawara made an expression that made Kageyama blush a bit in embarrassment, "mmmhhhhh, you look like you worried about him all day" he said with a chuckle.

Kageyama handed home the clothes and Sugawara walked in his Kageyama short behind him.

"He's asleep.... bit he's going to get a cold if we don't change him. Give me a hand?"

Kageyama nodded. This wouldn't be that bad right?

They both lifted up Hinata gently, and slid his shirt and pants off slowly as not to wake him up.

"MmmM? Kageyama~ " Hinata whispered, eyes still closed, snores still elongating from his mouth.

Sugawara looked at Kageyama who was blushing, Hinata just clearly moaned after he said his name.

"J-just keep putting his shirt on" Sugawara said, trying not to stutter.

The two setters got him changed and slid him into the covers of the bed, sitting down in two adjacent chairs across from the bed.

"Soooo? How long?" Sugawara said, turning to Kageyama with a playful grin on his face.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

Sugawara face palmed, "how long have you and Hinata been dating?"

Kageyama's face went red, "w-what why would you think we were dating?"

Sugawara's eyes went wide, "he was whispering your name-" he stopped. If Hinata hadn't told him how he obviously felt then it wasn't his business to.

"What? When?" Kageyama was heavily confused.

"Nothing, nothing it's fine I was thinking about something else."

Not being the meddling type, Kageyama didn't ask any further questions, and they just say in the room until they heard a knock at the door- startling Hinata awake.

Sugawara got up to open the door, it was Daichi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Asahi.

Hinata mumbled, "hmm? What's going on?"

Daichi walked in looking concerned, "are you okay Hinata?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" Hinata was confused. How did his clothes get changed? He then looked around the room and locked eye contact with Kageyama, making his blush. He had never gotten the chance to talk to him- and now five other people were in the room.

Sugawara noticed he looked uneasy, "guys let's let them talk"

He then whispered to all of them once they were out the door, "Kageyama is and an Alpha okay, and Hinata's heat was started early because of him. So everybody be ready to engage if something happens."

"Wouldn't that be for the best though?" Everyone turned their attention to Tanaka.

"Think about it- if they ended up doing it, then Hinata would be relieved, and this would be over sooner." Tanaka said to clarify his point.

Nishinoya and Sugawara blushed, "That's not how it works." The both said in unison.

Nishinoya chimed in, "When it's this bad, he would have to be "relieved" throughout the day very periodically."

Tanaka smirked, "o just like you that one time-"

"ShUuDUp!" Nishinoya covered Tanaka's mouth with his hand as the rest of the group chuckled.

(Nishinoya hadn't fricked Tanaka okay, he just told him about it one time when they were tired from practice..... maybe 😉)

Asahi was thinking, "Maybe your right Tanaka, that could actually be fine, we just have to believe that Kageyama has the stamina."

Sugawara chuckled, "well if it's a fight against stamina, then I think Kageyama will be fine"

The five upperclassman just watched though the window to be sure, and Daichi left to go tell the rest of the team to start practicing like a normal day, since they would be stuck there for a while, and nobody wanted to go back to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
157K 5.4K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
8.1K 142 15
___________โฆ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜: ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜†...
43.5K 394 33
Anime: Haikyuu By the way this is my first time doing these so I hope it's good. Teams: Karasuno Nekoma Inarizaki Fukurodani Shiratorizawa Aoba Joshai