B E S T F R I E N D || YulYen

By yul_iii

"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yul... More

00
01
02
03
04
05.1
05.2
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter 01
About this book
the unplanned book 2
Special Chapter 02

17

2.7K 132 47
By yul_iii

Yuri

Today marks the day of the performances. My heart's beating so fast that I can't even think of anything but the performance, especially my solo.

I'm now inside Dad's car, going to school. I'm supposed to be early today since we're gonna have a last minute practice.

"It's a bit disappointing that we can't watch your performance, Yul." I heard my Dad said as he sighed.

"No, Dad. I'm glad you can't watch because it will make me more nervous if you're there with Mom." I said as he chuckled.

"You have to make someone take a video of you, okay?" Dad said. I just hummed in response.

What if the performance doesn't go well later? I'm so nervous!!!

I instantly froze when the car stopped in front of the school.

"You're nervous?" Dad asked. He must've noticed me flinched. I just nodded as I made a crying face. "Psh. I'm sure you'll do well. You've been practicing a lot for this. Trust yourself this time." I nodded again and hugged him.

I went out of the car with trembling heart.

Yuri, you're Jo Yuri. I told myself. I went inside and saw some school staffs setting the stage- wait what?!

"Hey, Yuri!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Chaeyeon unnie and Eunbi unnie.

"Why are they setting the stage, unnie? I thought we're going to perform in the old gym?" I asked.

"That's what I thought, too. I became more nervous because of that." Eunbi unnie said.

I noticed someone walking inside the school, Chaewon unnie, with the same expression as me when I saw the staffs.

"What the heck is happening?" She asked. Eunbi unnie told her the same thing she told me earlier. "Holy, so all the students are literally gonna see us."

"And I've got some more bad news." Chaeyeon unnie said. "The principal will call all the performer's families."

"WHAT?!" The three of us yelled. "Shit! I just told Dad that, that will make me more nervous." I sighed.

"All the performers who've arrived should proceed to the studio." Someone from the speakers said. All of us then headed to the studio. My hands are shaking.

When we arrived, Wonyoung was already there, looking somewhere. I followed her gaze and it was just the wall she was facing.

"Wonyo." I said and snapped my fingers in front of her. She flinched a little and then looked at me. "You okay?"

"I'm afraid about the performances, unnie. Especially our parents will be there." Wonyoung said.

"Oh gosh, same feeling." I told her.

The vocal teacher already called Chaewon unnie and I. Both of us went to the small room where we practice often.

She explained the stage plans to us.

"Chaewon, this might be a little of a pressure to you but you'll be the one starting the performance. Followed by Eunbi's solo, five performances from the boy performers, Eunbi and Chaeyeon's duo, Rollin' Rollin' and more, and then the both of you. Then after that, Chaeyeon's and Yuri's most awaited performances. That means, Chaewon will start all of it and then Yuri will wrap it up. Understand?" Both of us nodded. My heart that was beating so fast a while ago, beats faster, I think I'll pass out before all of these. "I know you'll do well. Let's start our practice."

---

I'm sitting beside Chaewon unnie at the backstage. We're currently practicing our solo songs because that's what we're nervous about.

Students are already outside, waiting for us. I can already hear them complaining about what's taking so long. Heck, it's not even 8am yet.

My Mom just texted me a while ago that they're already outside, together with Yena unnie's parents. Yena unnie also messaged me that our parents were planning to eat together later. But I'm still nervous. Hope I won't curse later. Lmao.

The MC already started talking about today's performances. I froze on my spot. I'm not even performing yet!

"Kim Chaewon!" Someone called.

"Shit it's starting." She said.

"Fighting!" I yelled as she did the same then ran out. Geez...

Yena

All of us are outside now. The stage's lights already turned off indicating that the program was now starting. I'm beside the rest of our friends while the parents are on the other side.

The lights turned on as the music started. It's Chaewon. She looked at our side, but smiled at a certain person. Y'all know who.

[Into The New World(Ballad Version)]

(Lol just imagine her singing the whole song)

-
jeonhaejugosipeo seulpeun sigani
da heuteojin hueya deullijiman
nuneul gamgo neukkyeobwa umjigineun
maeum neoreul hyanghan naenunbicheul
-

"Woah, she has an amazing voice!" Yujin exclaimed. It's true though, her voice is beautiful.

"I know, I did not expected that." I said.

-
ireoke kkamanbam hollo neukkineun
geudaeui budeureoun sumgyeori
isungan ttaseuhage gamgyeooneun
modeun naui tteollim jeonhallae~
-

The crowd went wild because of her voice. I think they also didn't expected that.

-

eonjekkajirado

hamkkehaneun geoya
dashi mannan uriye

-

All of us clapped and cheered for her. Some students went wild. She smiled at us as we did hearts for her. The lights went off again.

We saw Eunbi unnie running from the stairs to the stage. It's her turn now.

(Only Eunbi is on the stage. )

"WAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" All of us yelled. The crowd chanted her name lots of times.

"EUNBI UNNIEEEEE!!! SARANGHAEYOOOO!!" We shouted. We gave her a round of applause as she exit the stage.

"That was a great change." Yujin said as she coughed a little. Maybe from all the shouting she did.

After Eunbi unnie's performance, I didn't really paid attention to the next ones. All the performers were boys. Not interested. When's that hamster gonna show up?

"I'm so bored." Yujin complained. We laughed at her. She was literally just clapping a while ago.

The crowd went wild again as the lights went on. I looked up at the stage and saw Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon.

(Add some more dance routines and covers.)

"YES! WRECK THAT CHAIR!" One of the students yelled.

"LEE CHAEYEON!!!" Students yelled when Chaeyeon showed up. Her dance is so powerful and light at the same time.

"Feather Chaeyeon!!" Sakura yelled and punched the air. We laughed at her.

"CHAEYEON OPPA!" Someone yelled from the crowd. Kkura unnie turned back.

"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled at the student. Half of the crowd who heard it laughed.

"Geez, unnie. Relax." I said and pulled her down to sit on her chair.

The performance ended with the both of then performing Rumor. They really shone on that stage. The lights went dim again and another group of dancers headed to the stage.

"It's Tomi!" Nako yelled as Sakura covered her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

"Wonyo!" Yujin half-yelled, half-screamed. Wonyoung did a fighting sign as Yujin did the same.

"Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!!" Students, including us, chanted. Gosh, it's our maknae up there!

"WAHHH!!! JANG WONYOUNG!!!" Yujin yelled every time Wonyoung's the one at the center. "Would you?!" We laughed at her as she copied their dance moves.

My eyes darted to something, I mean someone. He's standing right beside the stage with his black glasses on. Shit, I know I saw him somewhere. I looked at him again and again but I noticed him look back at me. I averted my gaze to the stage which already has the lights off. The performance ended.

I, once again, didn't paid attention to any of the performance that followed since I don't really know them. Not until I saw my best friend climbing the stairs with the lights off. She was with Chaewon.

The crowd went wild once again as the lights turned on.

"JO YURI!!!" Students yelled. I smiled at her when I saw her looking at me.

"You can do it!" I mouthed at her and she finally smiled back. She looked at the other direction, which where all the parents are. She smiled once again.

The music started playing as I felt my heart beating fast.

[You and I]

Chaewon's looking uneasy but I didn't mind since I know she's just nervous.

I saw Yuri looking at me as she sang the chorus. Yujin pinched my arm but I didn't really mind. I'm drowned by her stairs.

What's wrong with my heart. I might die if she keep staring at me.

I found myself enjoying Chaewon and Yuri's voice, but mostly Yuri's. She has this husky voice that everyone falls for. That's why she's popular. She also looks much prettier when she sings.

Damn, she's attractive.

Their song ended as the students clapped their hands loudly. Same goes with us since we are their friends.

"That was so touching." Yujin said as she wiped her fake tears. I nodded in agreement. I saw Minju smiling, I think she feels the same.

But then something came across my mind that made me stop clapping. That guy earlier.

SHIT, that was Chaewon's ex!

I turned my head towards where he was earlier but he was gone. I looked around and finally saw tat person. He was facing me again as I glared at him. He smirked at me. What if he do something to Chaewon?

Chaeyeon went up the stage to perform her solo.

I heard the crowd went wild but I excused myself out. The guy ran off and I quickly followed him. I saw him at the very corner of the school far from all the people.

"We met again, Chaewon's savior." He said. He took off his glass that made me widen my eyes.

Bae Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"For my girlfriend." He said.

"She broke up with you! Leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Will never. But I'll slide it today. I'm just here to watch her performance. I'm not yet done." He said as he jumped out from the wall to the outside of the school.

I walked back to the court and heard the crowd went wild once again.

I thought it was still Chaeyeon who's performing, but it was YURI!

I ran to my seat and saw her looking at me. I just smiled at her like nothing happened. But she quickly looked away. Shit.

"Where were you?" Yujin asked. "You missed Chaeyeon unnie's performance and we're now halfway through Yuri unnie's."

"I'm sorry." Was what I just said. The crowd was drowned by Yuri's song. I decided to focus on her performance.

Her voice is really soothing. Her vocal chords are amazing.

She was not looking at me the whole time which made me feel guilty because I know why.

-

I really like you, I really really like you

neowa hamkkelaseo hwanhage bichnaneun kkum-eul kkwo naeildo
-

This time she looked at me, with so much emotions within her eyes. She continued singing as I locked stares with her.

-
I think I really like you tto geunal-ui ulil tteoollyeo
eojeboda han ppyeom deo jalan

uliui kkum-i haneul-e dahgil
neowa na bichnaneun kkum-eul hyanghae
han geol-eum deo geol-eo han geol-eum deo

Really like you ne son-eul kkog jab-eulge

i son nohji anh-eulge

ttaseuhan du son-eul jabgo jeo haneul-eul balabwa

I really like you, I really really like you

uli hamkkelamyeon eonjena bichnal su iss-eo forever

With you
-

I smiled at her as she smiled back. The lights went off. And the crowd clapped for Yuri. Yujin started shaking me.

"Those stares, unnie! Those stares!" She said. I just ignored her.

Yuri's performance was the last one. I saw her glare at me as she went down the stairs.

Now, all I need is to explain.

A/N
Sorry if there are any mistakes. I don't proofread. I don't edit because I'm lazy.
This is freakin' long. Lol 1987 words
🌟💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays
17.2K 616 31
where Chaeyeon and Sakura didn't expect a situation to come by. A situation that will make them separate from each other. Will their love for each ot...
70.6K 2.7K 41
[COMPLETED] Highest rank #1 in jinjoo
57.1K 1.5K 26
'Your the only one that I ever slept with!' 'Well that doesn't means that the baby is mine!' Draft:27/11/20 Start:10 Dec 2020 End:22 Dec 2020