Formula 1 Imagines/stories

By mona_vt

Only 2022 drivers Requests are open More

L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P1)
Request
C.Sainz Jr. - New Years
L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P2)
D. Ricciardo - Jealous
List:
L. Hamilton - Is this a game for you?
L.Hamilton - Dance with me
C.Leclerc - Here comes the bride
C. Sainz - Fight
M. Verstappen - Press Officer
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me
S.Vettel - Living On Standards
M.Verstappen - Teammates
L. Norris - 10 Years from now
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me (Part 2)
L. Hamilton - Unsteady
D. Ricciardo - Country Love
L. Hamilton - Divorce
L. Norris - Meeting Royals
L. Norris - Kissing Booth
D.Ricciardo - Pranks
C.Sainz - Lando's Sister
M.Verstappen - Dutch love
C.Leclerc - Bet
L.Norris - Fight
M.Verstappen - Engagement
Mick Schumacher - Model
C.Leclerc - Bet (Part 2)
L.Norris - Jealous
D.Ricciardo - I'm pregnant
C.Leclerc - Coincidence
K.Raikkonen - Fights
M.Verstappen - Everything Unexpected
L.Norris - Boxing
A/N Important!
M.Schumacher - Proud
L. Stroll - You're a work of art
G.Russell - Win
D.Ricciardo - Country Love (2)
M.Schumacher - Break up
Lando Norris - 1000 Daisies
D.Ricciardo - Way back to you
Update!
Lando Norris - Traitor
M.Verstappen - Crash

D. Ricciardo - Secret Love Song

9.2K 136 8
By mona_vt

"Hey, Dan. How ya doin'?" I ask Daniel who is looking down at his phone. He looks up in my eyes and back down. Weird, he's normally happy to see me.

"Well, we have to get started with your training." I continue not to make things worse. We always train together because 

"I'm not in the mood today. Just leave, please." He says, putting his phone on the table next to him and sits back with his hands in his hair.

"Is everything okay?" I sit next to him and put my hand on his back.

"Just go please." He takes my hand off his back and I frown. I'm not just his trainer but also his best friend. Why wouldn't we be, we spend so much time together.

"Dan, Is it something I did?"  I ask a little bit sad that he is not telling me what's wrong.

"I said go!" he shouts and walks off to his room. I've never seen him this angry before. If it was me, then I'm confused because I didn't do anything wrong. I decide to go home because there is nothing here for me.

"Hey, Babe," I say walking into my apartment. My boyfriend, Mike, comes in the view and I walk to him and give him a small kiss. 

"Why are you home so early?" he asks me with his hands on my hips. 

"Dan is in a bad mood today and he doesn't want to talk about it," I say and Mike lets go of my hips and walks back to the kitchen. Here's the thing, Mike never liked the idea of me and Daniel always spending time together but Daniel is my best friend. 

"Okay," I say softly and walk to my room to change into comfortable clothes. I go lay down on my sofa and call out for Mike but he didn't answer me, which means he left again. I promise that man has worse mood swings than a woman on her period. I keep watching The Arrow when I get a message from Daniel.

I'm sorry, Y/N. I haven't been feeling good these couple of days.

It's fine, Dan. I just wish you can talk to me about what's wrong.

I will but can I ask you a favor?

Yes, anytime.

Can you come with me to one of my friend's parties next week Friday?

If I can get Ice Cream before we go.

Already thought of it. I'll send you the details later.

I don't know how to explain it. So, basically, I fell in love with Daniel but he fell in love with one of my friends and they started dating and then I got jealous. I started dating Mike to make Daniel jealous and then they broke up but I don't want to hurt Mike. Confusing, I know.

I walk to knock on Daniel's door and he doesn't reply. I knock harder and I hear "I'm coming, Jeez." I giggle slightly. He finally opens the door and I smile seeing him in a white dress shirt and navy blue trousers. His eyes widen and he eyes me from bottom to top.

"You look...beautiful, Y/n," Dan says smiling down at me.

"Thanks. You clean up well." He comes and gives me a kiss on my cheek and he leads me to the elevator with his hand on my lower back. I love the feeling of him being beside me.

"What did Mike say about us going to a party together?" Daniel never liked Mike and never will. It looks like the is mutual between the two.

"He doesn't know," I say looking at Daniel to see his reaction. He looks down and nods slightly.

"Why?"

"We had a fight about you." The elevator opens and we walk to his car without another word.

We arrive in a big hall with loud music. "Who did you say was your friend?" I ask while he parks his car at the VIP space. 

"No one too famous." We get out of the car and head for the entrance where two big men are standing with a list. 

"Surname?" Asks the bald guy, looking at my legs. 

"Ricciardo and eyes up here, mate." Daniel is clearly annoyed with this guy. He looks at the list and nods to the other guy, who opens the door and we go inside.

The music is loud and I see people dancing and some talking at tables scattered around the place. A guy with a longish haircut comes over and gives Daniel a big bear hug. "How are you, mate? I can't believe you came," He says with a strong Australian accent. He looks over at me and smiles. "Hey, I'm Daniel's long time friend, Liam." He takes my hand and shakes it. He's so nice.

"I'm Y/n, Daniel's-"

"Girlfriend," Daniel interrupts me. I was about to question him but Liam starts to talk.

"Daniel! I didn't know you had a girl and she's pretty too. I'll love to catch up but my girlfriend wants me to fetch her a drink. See you later and nice to meet you Y/n." He quickly walks off and I turn to Daniel.

"Your girlfriend? Is that why you brought me with you?" I smile.

"No... Well, yeah... But I knew that you were going to say yes." 

"I don't mind. I'm just glad that this is keeping my mind off of Mike."

"Anytime. Do you want to dance?" He asks extending his hand for me to take. I take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor. Just on queue, 'Secret love song' by Little Mix starts.

When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that

We started dancing with every beat of this song.  I look him in the eye and he looks down at me lovingly. We sway and he is holding me like I'll break if I fall. Everyone stops dancing and looks at me and Daniel dancing like a married couple.

When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me, does it feel the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?
Or would you play it safe and stay?

I look up in his eyes and all I can see is love. All of our memories come rushing through my mind and I realize that it's been Daniel all along, he's the love of my life.

Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

"Why can't I?" he whispers in my ear.

"I want you to. Daniel, I'm only dating Mike to make you jealous."

"Really?" Daniel asks and he puts both his hands on my cheeks and pushes his lips on mine and everyone starts cheering. We continue dancing and all I can think about is Dan.

Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that

The song ends and I remember that I'm dating Mike. Shit, I just cheated on him. I walk outside and everyone continues to dance. Daniel follows me, confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm still dating Mike, Daniel. I just cheated on him. It's messed up, I'm messed up. I used him to get your attention. I'm a bad person, Dan." A tear slip from my eyes. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back.

"You're not a bad person, Y/n. Let's go."

"Y/n, I had a great time tonight. We should talk-"

"Can we talk about it tomorrow." he nods and give me a hug. He walks away and I unlock my door.

"Where were you? I was worried sick!" I close the door and look at an angry Mike. He looks down at my dress.

"Chill. I was out with Dan," I say taking of my shoes.

"Why are you always with him?" he crosses his arms and I raise my eyebrow.

"He's my best friend. How many times must we talk about this?"

"Drop the act, Y/n. Just admit it you like him and you are sleeping with him around my back." he comes closer and I scoff.

"What are you talking about?" I ask uncomfortable.

"Stop being the dumb bitch you are. You are cheating on me. Just admit it!" he shouts and I'm getting scared now.

"Mike, you don't understand."

"Shut up!" He slaps me through the face and walks out of the door leaving me on the ground, holding my cheek.

What just happened? I take my phone out of my dress' pocket. I dial Daniel.

"Y/n?" Daniel says worried when he hears me crying.

"Please come over." I hang up and lay down on the ground.

5 minutes later, Daniel rushes through the door and sees me lying on the floor.

"What happened?" He comes closer and kneels down.

"He slapped me and left."

"Why would he ever hurt someone like you? Let's get you in bed." He lifts me up and takes me to my room. He gets my Pj's and give it to me. He turns around and I smile at how he's such a gentleman. I quickly put on my Pj's.

"You can turn around." He turns around and steps closer. He puts his hand softly on my cheek that isn't sore and I lay my head softly on it.

"He just lost an angel. I know you want to take this slow since he just left you. I'll wait as long as possible." I smile at him and he continues. "Lay down." I lay down and he puts my duvet over me and I grab his hand.

"Stay." He nods and take his shoes and shirt off. What a view. "I still have your Pj's you left when you slept over that one night. Left drawer." I say pointing to where it is.

He takes it and changes in the bathroom. He comes out and he lays down next to me.

"I'll never hurt you... Ever." He puts a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You know, now I can kiss you on the dance floor."

"You can kiss me anytime you want to." He comes closer and puts his lips softly against mine.

Not a secret love song anymore.

*****
This was sweet and all.
Thanks for reading.

Requests are open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 6.4K 180
Updated multiple times a day.๐Ÿงก
556K 4.2K 47
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
198K 5.2K 120
โ™š ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“…๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ
291K 6.2K 33
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€...