INFINTE | βœ”οΈ

By DrmDllMr

Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New bookπŸ“š
πŸ’•πŸ˜

Three

15.3K 528 48
By DrmDllMr

Zamani Marie Andrews
Chicago IL  next Saturday
10am 2188words
••••••••••••••••

I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast. When my phone rings. 

Bestie👩‍❤️‍👨🥱 FaceTime I let it ring for a couple seconds then answer.

" hey bestie"
" hey" I respond flipping a pancake
" what happened ?"
"What?"
" what happened to yo head that bird nest I was finna tell you to come over but you need to get yourself together best and bring some honeybuns"  He hangs up while I just mug the camera

" you need help?" Kira walks into the kitchen. Me and her stayed up all. Night with the boys playing games they didn't leave until like 12 cause Zaza finnaly decided he was sleepy.
" nah good morning tho can you take this up to my mama" I tell her. Handing her a plate with pancakes bacon eggs and hash browns.

Fixing Armani plate I call him in here.
" awe thanks sissy I didn't think you cared" he puts his hand over his heart

" I don't"

Kira comes back down saying something.
" what?"
" not talking to you talking to jaja now where my plate."
" awe hey cuddy."
" hey cuddy what you cook?"
" breakfast y'all trynna link today"
" fasho"

After eating my breakfast I hop in the shower. I connect my phone to my speaker.

My brother point her out and she a bad bitch, I'm on her
Must ain't heard that I'm a savage, once I get a bitch, I own her
I see she got swag, I got cash so I want her
See this .45 in my pants, put on your ass, push up on bruh
Shawty, she a rider with that Glizzy on her (with that Glizzy on her)
And shawty, I'ma die there with no semi on me (semi on me)
If we got a problem, we get rid of homie (yeah)
Put twenty thousand in your pocket, we gon' get the money (yeah) rapping along.

I step out.  Finishing my hygiene with my face care routine. Kira walks in with a bag of clothes.
" when you go get those?"
" yesterday when we went to Popeyes"
" awe"
" that nigga Zaza so irritating he really irks my nerves."
" girl leave my bestie alone"
" bitch I'll beat yo ass don't play" she throws her bag of clothes at me.

" I ain't picking that up either whicho funk ass"
" I don't give a fuck"

I apply my Shea butter and baby lotion. I grab my bulls jersey number 15 basketball jersey to go with my Chicago retro 9s and throw on a pair of denim jean shorts.  My hair is in a up down with two ponytails in the front with my edges done. Kira has on black old navy ripped jeans with a red Mickey Mouse shirt with some fazos. She flat ironed her lace.

Me: come pick us up
Zaza👩‍❤️‍👨🥱 Ight u betta not have rasputia with you.
" imma beat that nigga ass" Kira groans idk why but Zaza keeps calling her rasputia it's kinda funny cause she get mad asl.
A couple minutes later were walking outside.

" best you finna get yo ass beat trell ass in that car" kira tells me
" pht he ain't gonna beat shit I ain't do nothing"
" bitch then little ass shorts"
I wave her off and open the backseat door.
" get yo ass back out this car and put on some pants" is the first thing I am greeted to.
Like damn nigga woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

" well hello to you to how did you sleep? Good great"
" mani I ain't playing with you"
" you can't be playing with me if I'm back here and your up their. "

" Zamani" he rubs his temples
" opp he said the government" zaza gay ass instigates
"Yes Dontrell" he gets out and opens my door.
I scoot closer to the other side. But he drags my feet. Getting down to my level " go change"

" why ain't nothing wrong with it" I pout looking down at my outfit.
As a matter of fact I think I look very cute.
" them shorts to fucking short"

" ok stop cursing at me cause I'm not cursing at you " 
the whole time he was talking I'm just watching the way his lips move. Before I can stop myself I blurt out " gimme kiss and I'll change" I lick my lips.
I ain't gotta change cause this nigga be stingy with his raggedy ass hugs.

He looks at me surprised but then kisses me. His tounge goes over my bottom lip and I part my lips allowing him in. I bring my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Picking me up with out breaking the kiss he stands against the car. Closing the door he walks up to my house. 
" I don't wanna change" I whine breaking the kiss
" mamas I see yo whole thigh and when you sit down them bitches finna bust on yo thick ass and stop that whining shit"  I jump down smacking my lips I unlock the door. Following me to my room I pick out some spandex shorts. 
" no"
Is all he says when I come back changed. He goes through my drawers pulling out some all black jeans. Handing them to me I huff and change into them. I snatch my fanny pack off the bed and walk to the door not caring if he's behind me or not.  Getting in the car I grab my phone and put my AirPods in. 

" what" I snap at My two 'bestfriends' who did nothing to help me. They just look away Kira door opens and she gets out going to the passenger side. He slides into her seat and takes my AirPod out my ear.
" give me my shit back"
He just looks at me bored. I reach over to get it but grabbing my wrist he pulls me to him.
" chill that shit out ard"
I roll my eyes. "Hope they get stuck"

My legs shaking rapidly. " stop mamas" he kisses my cheek. " don't put them thing on me" he chuckles and  He kisses me again then gets on his phone. I lean into him a little he looks down and smirks at me.
" drive" I demand

This nigga zaza still ain't left out my drive way. Him and Kira just staring. Which is rude.
He pulls off. A couple minutes later we arrive at this big house that has about 4 cars parked outside the garage. Papas Jeep, a g-wagon a white hellcat, silver Camara Opening the garage zaza pulls up revealing a blue hellcat and a white Benz. This niggas got money money. Getting out I go into the house it's all nice a decorated. " damn y'all house clean asf.

" I wanna hug" I turn to trell
" what's my name"
" trell I want a hug" I stomp in a child like manner.
" nope"
" daddy"
" nope"  shit if it ain't daddy idk.
After a couple seconds of thinking.
" papa"  he nods
" you like that name" He nods pulling me into a hug.
" I'm hungry mamas" he mumbles into my neck sending chills down my spine.

" you want some French toast?"
" yeah" he grins
" imma Uber eats it from ihop"
He says ok and walks off. After I order all them some food with fruit and drink I pop a squat next to papa on the couch.  He pulls me into him. Sniffing him he smells and like weed cologne and mint. The best combination.

" we going bowling at mlk and out to eat. " jaja tells us. I smack my lips cause I know this was Kira idea she been waiting to go bowling.
Ight we all say the door bell rings. 
" I'll get it" zaza yells
" why is this nigga yelling" Kira says with an attitude.  When he comes back they eat their food and turn on a movie. Since we're going bowling at two. I lay my head in papas lap and drift off to sleep.

1:00

" hell nah she mean asl when she wake up" I hear a voice whisper yell
" his ass mean asl to the fuck"  the other voice responds. I just ignore them snuggling into trell.

"dumbtrell  wake up bruh"
" what nigga" I feel his voice vibrate through his chest.
" we finna go" I turn my head into his lap and snuggle closer to him groaning
" wake her up"
" mamas ...... mamas" I ignore him
" baby come on" he shakes me again
I open my eyes with a mug looking at him.  Then sit up. He gets up going up the stairs.
" come on" I follow him upstairs to his room ig. He gets ready with a plain white polo shirt and  black ripped jeans with his cement 4s.

Bowling alley

Getting our section we put in our name's for the game. 

" you cheaten you can't bowl for her" jaja is bowling for Kira.  Like why did you want to go bowling if you can't bowl.

We're in our second round. Kira is in last place and I'm right above her. Zaza is in third, jaja in second and papas in first.

"He finna get me a strike" Kira says to jaja
" but then imma be in last"
" and?" I gape at her fake crying I go to sit by zaza.
" I hate it here ..bestie you see how she do me?"
" ok bestfriend she ain't shit" he agrees
" and ain't" Kira says
" and won't be"  I say

"Mamas go head"  I look at the score then back at him.
" can you go for me?"
" no" I smack my lips, I only knock down about 3 pins now I'm in last.

" her mad ass" Kira says
" yo cheatin ass" I sit down
" you little mad or big mad"
" you wanna fight?" I stand up.
" wassup?" She puts her set up and I put mine up. The boys are just looking at us like we stupid.
" sit yo ass down" jaja tells Kira
" nah cause she mad asl"
" bitch and? What you gonna do beat my ass?" I shrug.
" we in public y'all got all these people looking at us. " trell pulls me into his lap
" mamas chill out ok" he kisses my neck
"  stop cause she gettin me tight" whenever I get mad for some reason I start to sound like in front New York. Tbh it's weird asf.
" where you from New York" zaza laughs
" bitch you can get slapped too tf" i buck at him.
" don't say too cause you ain't touch a thing over here"
" and was I talking to you? Awe ok didn't think so"

" what you trynna do" she stands up
" check it out"
Walking out side the building before the boys can say anything we put on a 30 second timer. Me and Kira always fight it out for thirty seconds then hug and say I love you and we forget about he argument. People always tell us that's not lady like but we done give asf.
Before we start we get 10 seconds to fix our selves. Tying up our hair and shit.
The thirty seconds go off. I swing first hitting her in her face not to hard cause we never hit hard. She hits me in my titty. After that we both just start swinging connecting hits moving in circles.

3rd person

"They really fighting" zaza says holding his fist to his mouth.
" they fight like niggas" jaja says.  The timmer goes off but the girls are still going at it. Not knowing that this is their thing and how they get over there arguments the boys start to pull them apart.

" what the fuck is wrong with y'all"  trell semi-yells at them. Examining manis face he sees a small scratch under her eye and her cheek is red. He doesn't like it when females fight. Jaja examines kiras face her cheeks are red and a cut is above her eyelid.
Both of the girls move out of the boys hold towards each other. Grabbing them thinking their finna go at it again.
" stop" they both say
Kira and mani hug. Surprising the boys

" I love you" Kira says
" I love you bitch" mani says surprising the boys even more.
The girls never ask who won they don't have to they both can fight and their is always a tie.
Walking back into the building.
" I chipped my nail you trynna go to the nail shop toma? " mani ask

" yeah I broke two of mine"  turning around the boys are just staring at hem in disbelief. 
" what. The.Fuck" jaja says
" some wrong with y'all"  trell adds
" I got all that on video" zaza says playing it again.  " y'all fight straight like niggas"
" on bro" trell and jaja agree
" delete it and come on" mani says.

All of them going into the bowling alley again they go back to there section. Like nothing happened they finish their night  with jokes and getting to know each other the rest of the night.
______________________________

Vote + comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 173 35
read to find out ✨
275K 9.3K 50
π™½πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš’πš–πšŽπšœ 𝙸 πšπšŒπš” πšžπš™ πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πšŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
Hood Love By _creeeee

General Fiction

384K 8.6K 60
First Urban Fiction 😍😍😍 Rock with me as I try this So I'm going to be editing this book now ❀️
17.3K 514 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...