Never Ever Again | JENLISA FF...

By bloomingfeather

What will you feel if the two person you trust the most betrayed you? What will you feel if the person you lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Clarification
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 SPOILER
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 PREVIEW
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue
JENNIE'S LETTER FOR LISA
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Prologue

11.6K 151 3
By bloomingfeather

"B-Babe, let me explain, please? D-Don't leave me. It was just a mistake."

"Mistake?! It was just a f*cking mistake?! Damn! You cheated on me! Not just once, Jennie! Do you think it was just a mistake?! Huh?! You chose to cheat on me! You f*cking hurted me again! Now you want to explain?! You don't want me to leave you?! You want to come back to my life again?! For what?! To hurt me again?!"

"N-No! I love you! I still do! I'll love you forever!"

"Do you think I'm a fool to believe on your f*cking words again? It was just your f*cking lies. I'm not a fool anymore. I'm sorry, but I don't want to see you anymore. I will never love you again. Never ever again. Mark my words."

~#~

You are the one who love me first. And I loved you back.

You are the one who asked for me to stay. To promise you that I will never leave you. And I did it. I stayed.

You are the one who promised me that you will never leave me. And I did the same. I promised too that I will never ever leave you.

You are the one who promised me that you will never hurt me. And I did the same. I promised, too that I will never hurt you.

But in the end, you cheated on me. You hurted me for so many times. And still, you are the one who broke your own promises.

'Promises are meant to be broken'

I regretted that I didn't believe those words. I regretted that I believed your promises. That I believed your words. When the truth is, all of those are just a damn lies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
46.9K 1.1K 8
[Completed] I thought I have a chance but.. This is it.. She just give me the sign to move on.. I've been waiting for seven whole years just to get t...
58.5K 807 22
GP. SMUT. Angst. Mature content (18) Book 1 of Betrayal Series Lisa You're the only thing that makes sense, the only good thing in my life. I will...
2.6K 76 9
Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl that she fell in love with was Jennie, her...