INFINTE | ✔️

By DrmDllMr

Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book📚
💕😝

One

50.4K 743 400
By DrmDllMr

Zamani 'marie' Andrews
Chicago il 6am
••••••••••••••••••
"
MANI...." I hear my mama yell from upstairs.
I swear that lady always yelling she need a damn muzzle sometimes.

I pull my covers over my head and just stare at my white ceiling.
Damn I'm really going to school without Kira .

Kira is my best friend shit in fact she's my only friend. We been cool since 3rd grade, when I first saw her I thought she was just a girly girl.

She proved me wrong when this wanna be ' BULLY'  Ashanti bumped into her and stepped on her mikes. She took off her earrings so fast, then Ashanti  followers stepped up. That's when I said sum and Ever since then we been cool. That's my dawg fosho

I hope this year I don't have any problems cause last year I had hella problems. That's or why they was finna expell my lil ass but my mama said fuck that and transferred me before that went on my transcript.

This year I got a plan.
I'm just gonna focus on my grades and that's all cause I need to get my shit tog-.

My mama calling my name snapped me out of my thoughts.

I rolled out of bed and knew I had to hurry up and get to the bathroom not because my mama yelling my name but because my little brother Armani will get in their and take all day. He going to six grade this year so all summer he been talking about he "finna pull all the little hoes" whenever he say that I just shake my head cause his lil ass a clown. Someone got into his head and told him he was cute they need to stop cause he not.

Damn . I meant ally wince when I see my reflection .
Not that I'm ugly or nun but you know how in the movies motherfuckers be waking up like models and shit.

Well that ain't what I look like. I got slob on the side of my mouth, eye boogers, my bonnet half way on my head. That's how you know somebody slept good when they got them sleep marks all over they face and arms.

After doing my hygiene i part my hair down the middle and make two puff balls with a swope and do my edges. I decide to dress basic with a Nike windbreaker and my gamma blue elevens with ripped fashion nova jeans.

Damn I don't got no book bag. Going to my closet I collect my black MCM bag
" Siri facetime Kira"
" FaceTiming Kira Purple Heart kiss adorable kiss face emojicon"

When she answers I see that she is knelt down with her phone set up on something and her hands folded mumbling incoherent words. I stale face her when she touches her forehead, right/left shoulder, then the middle of her chest and say amen.
She finally looks at me and bust out laughing while I just continue to  mug her.
" bitch that ain't funny you playing with the lord"
" girl cool it on that noise I was just praying for your demonic ass to have a good first day at your new school" she saying when she finnaly stops laughing  I smack my lips before speaking

" anyway ...... how'd you sleep?" I ask
" like a baby as usual you?" This is our morning routine
" decent yo mama woke me up yelling my name as usual" she swear my mama is hers but I do the same with her
" bitch get off my mama top" just then my mama bust in my room walking to where I am

" I swear she stay sucking my dick" I scrunch my face up " and stop all that cursing in my damn house" she adds smacking on the back of my head " Kira you to the fuck"

" yes ma'am " we say inusion
"Anyway how you been baby?" Mama asks  Kira.
I just roll my eyes and tune out there conversation.

They real close, my mama and Kira mama went to college together and stuff you could say they like best friends . Even though kira mama don't be around like that. We see her every blue moon.

Me and Kira are the opposite but same. I guess that's why we have such a strong bond. She's more closed off and cautions. Where as I am more open and give people a chance.

I don't trust a lot of people because my daddy taught me everybody ain't trust worthy.

Minutes later my mama and Kira get off the phone after saying their I love you's and what not.
" come on and eat so we can go" mama says walking out my room to the kitchen I guess.

I smack my lips cause she could've told me that earlier. Sitting at the table I put my robe on I have just for eating cause that's dirty to go to school on the first day with stains. And I'm anything but that. My mama made pancakes, bacon, grits with cheese and eggs with cheese. I got me a Carmel cappuccino with whip cream and caramel syrup. I love those.

" you take yo medication?" I nod my head stuffing my face.

" bubba you walking to school or you want me to drive you?" She asks armani. We call him bubba instead of his real name. He tried to get us to call him man-man saying ' it ReSeMBles HiS MaNLy QauLitIES' we wasn't going to that.

" I'm walking ma I'm gonna meet Rj" rj was you would say his bestfriend that lived around the block.

At the school

When we make it to the school it's big. We currently sitting in the main office. After a couple minutes my mama left saying she needs to be at work. She work for social security so I guess you can say she make good money. I decide to text Armani

Me: I love you 💕 have a good day and don't let nobody call my mama phone.
Armani🤮💕 I love you too now leave me alone I'm trying to pull thick shorty she in 8th grade😁.

I roll my eyes at his text and sarcasticly wish him luck.
" yazmani Andrews" the lady behind the desk call's my name . I walk up to the desk " that's me ma'am "
She hand my schedule, locker number , lock , and a school map.
" have a great day"  I send her a nod with a smile.
" you to ma'am "
///

I walk out the office to find my first class. Arriving at my first class honors social studies I find a seat in the back listen for a few minutes while the teacher tells us about herself. I really don't give a fuck Just give me sum work. I put my head phones in and play lil top by nba YoungBoy.

Lost my brothers, I ain't friendly, nigga (friendly, Lost my brothers, I ain't friendly, nigga (friendly, nigga)
I spent two-fifty on my Bentley (oh)
Straight out the mud, we from the trenches, nigga

The realest ones had the hardest way of livin' (talk to 'em)
But who want smoke? I drop them bags, I'm quick to send it, pussy nigga
Whip out with Glocks out from our Hellcats and some Benjis, broke ass nigga
Fuck their opinion, it don't help out how I'm livin' (yeah)

Let's fight with millions, fuck whoever think I'm trippin', and yeah
I pull up black, and I see trouble, cock one in it, yeah (I cock one in it)
I'm full of Xanax, all my brothers rollin' with me, yeah (they rollin' with me)
I'm up and focused, probably blow if you come near me playin'

Got all my pockets filled with hundreds, doin' the murder man (let's go)
The biggest boss, ride through the North, I keep my gun in hand (gun in hand)
I don't wanna talk, I let it off while all these diamonds dance

R.I.P. Dump, everyday dump a hundred some rounds on them
Came from the bottom, they don't even know, this money got 'em starin' (let's go))
I spent two-fifty on my Bentley (oh)
Straight out the mud, we from the trenches, nigga

The realest ones had the hardest way of livin' (talk to 'em)
But who want smoke? I drop them bags, I'm quick to send it, pussy nigga

i grab my bag when I see everyone one getting up leaving out the classroom

Arriving down the hall to my second period class I sit in the back as I watch kids have conversation about their summer, the weather and shit. I let out a loud snicker when the teacher walks in.

" I'm finna send this to daddy" I pull out my phone taking a picture.

First love 💚🙄 why you sending me pictures lil girl? Why you even got yo phone??

Daughter👨‍👧🐜💚 I just wanted to show you yo twin

First love💚🙄 don't ever play with me like that. His big ass look like yo ass.

First love 💚🙄buggin me and shit go get you some edumacation

Daughter👨‍👧🐜💚 you aleahs trynna come for me that's why I'm telling mama you are her ice cream bars.

First love💚🙄 she don't need them shits anyway

Daughter👨‍👧🐜💚 all imma say is you sleeping in the couch.

First love 💚🙄 can't believe a nigga like me raised a SNITCH🤦🏽‍♀️

First love💚🙄 I'm disappointed in my damn self 😢

I smack my lips locking my phone.

2 hours later I'm at luch 4th period. Walking through the double doors I take a seat at a table up against the wall.

3 fine ass niggas sit down, I look up through my eyelashes and look back down. Deciding to go to the vending machine cause I drunk my Arizona in 3 rd period math, I see all they got is apple juices. Turning around I run into a chest looking up the first thing I see is big ass pimples and hair. This nigga ain't ugly but he need some black soap ASAP. " excuse me " I say
" you excused" he moves out the way and walking away I can feel him looking at my me. I hate when people stare it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Rolling my eyes I sit down and turn my attention to the three boys in front of me. I clear my throat to get gain their attention. When I do I speak up " can one of y'all get me an apple juice" they look at each other and laugh.
" if you go you can get yourself something too" I say pulling my card out my purse . This brown skin boy with a low curly hair cut takes into card.
" if u run off with my card Imma beat yo ass" he laughs

" girl don't nobody want yo stanking ass card"
The finest nigga within the three speaks up

" jaja I bet you a slug he get 2 or 3 donuts" he turns to the nigga jaja and says.

Damn this nigga fine got waves and a deep fucking voice that give phat ma a heart beat.
" shit I bet you 4 slugs that nigga get 4"
the nigga jaja I guess responses
" I mean look at his ass"
I turn my attention away from the nigga with waves and look at the nigga name zaza I guess his ass doing a little happy dance picking up his donut stuffing it in his pocket and swiping my card again.

" shorty finna be broke this nigga addicted to those shits" the fine nigga say.
Zaza returns but I don't say shit but take my card . I ignore the 5 donuts in his pocket and one in his hand. He sits my card on the table and slides it over to me. " Thxs ....." he trails off not knowing my name.
" zamani but people call me mani"
" oh well Thxs for the honey buns  mani"
" no problem"
He looks at me for a while then comes and sits next to me
" my name zaheim but yo sexy ass can call me daddy " I mug him, while his friends laugh.

" I'm fuckin with you but call me zaza"

he points to the dark skin boy with dreads " that's James people call him jaja" then he points to the fine nigga" that's dontrell but we call him trell"
" ok" I say hoping to leave the conversation their. He does he puts his arm around my shoulder and continues talking. I sigh and leave it alone.

The stand up and grab my stuff when the fifth period bell rings. Heading out the lunch room, almost out the door I feel tingles in my wrist looking down at a manly manicured hand them up to the face. I find myself admiring his features from his light brown eyes, long eyelas-

" zaza said wait for him " his voice sends chills down my spine.

Damn stop staring bitch
" why?" I ask he just shrugged his shoulders

"Why you touchin my baby mama?  Huh nigga?" zaza playfully snatches my wrist out of trell a hold while playfully snapping at him.

"Nigga stfu she ain't yo shit" he smirks then pulled me to him by my waist. Damn this nigga smell good asf  
" ain't that right mamas"  he adds rubbing my side. I blush  a little when he called me that. Looking at them both I shake my head and chuckle walking down the stairs to my music class.

The teacher introduced himself after that j out my head down listening to music. A chair pulls up and I see a pair of all white G-Fazos  on my right looking up I see it's zaza.
" hey bae" he winks at me I chuckle mentally face palming myself for this nigga shenanigans. JaJa sits across from me and trell just now walking in sitting on the left side of me.

" nigga we been telling yo ass since 2nd period her ass probably gay" jaja says this information shocks me cause I am not gay I may act a little gay with Kira but they don't know about that or her.

" I got y'all 2nd period??" I ask they all nodded
" 2nd and 3rd" trell says
" shit and this class" jaja says
" y'all trynna play uno?" Trell suggest we either nod or shrug our shoulder.
" kira Purple Heart kiss face is FaceTimeing"
I quickly answer
" hey bestfriend" I laugh when zaza dramatically gasps and clutching his hands over his heart falling out his chair.
" hey what you doing?"
" finna play uno"
The way her eyes bludge out of her head is think they we're finna come out
" I knew yo was gonna y'all to somebody" I flip the camera and show her the boys including zaza ass laying in the floor playing dead.
" ouu they asses is fine" zaza hops off the floor and snatches my phone .
" ouu yo fine to shawty what yo name is ?"

The English

" Kira now give my bestfriend back her phone"
" Ummm excuse me Correction our bestfriend" 

3
2
1 ding ding ding
" our " Kira repeats zaza nods with a yes sir
I make the and I-oppp face
" nigga I'll fuck you up don't play with me yo Boston bake bean head ass" she rants. We fall into a fit of laughter while they go back and forth
" boy give me my phone" I reach for it he moves it out of my reach and shaking his head " say bestfriend please"
I turn to jaja and trell " can y'all tell him to give me my phone" they shake their heads. Niggas ain't shit
" nigga give me my phone before I fuck yo brow skin ass up"
" that's right get him bestfriend" Kira says though the screen . Just then zaza hangs up on her. " nigga u got 5 motherfucking seconds to run and give me my shit"

"5"

"4" he just stands their looking at me amused

"3"

"2" I take off my earrings.

Before I could even get to one his long legged ass takes off towards the door with my phone.

" not finna chase his ass he just betta not go through my shit" trell laughs
" he most definitely is mamas" he betta stop

" welp he gonna have to come back to class eventually"
Zaza pecks in the door " nigga fuck you" I roll my neck
" who tf you talking to" I snap
" yeah yeah whatever that's why I took yo bitch" he sticks his tounge out at the camera
Oh hell nah he finna get fucked up
" here you go bae"
I just start swinging on his ass not hard but not to soft. He's sheilding his face
" not the face this is the money maker" I stop hitting him and ask who he was talking to. He shrugged

" I don't know some light bright ass nigga with curly hair he said he gonna fuck you up" I scoff he talking about von clown ass. That nigga ain't gonna do shit I'll get my brothers to do his ass DIRTY. "  ooo welp" just then my phone rings
I answer knowing it's him.
" wassup?"
Wassup?? Mani you got me fucked up I'll kill you and that nigga don't play" I look at him like he got 6 heads.
" ummm excuse me sir but my father kill kill you you betta tread lightly before I get yo hit breath ass fucked up" I hang up in his face.

How the nigga even find time to call me with his dubm ass. Need to be in class learning sum.

"DAMN SHE SAY TREAS LIGHTLY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN "Zaza screamed laughing

" yo just broke that boy heart" jaja says
" couldn't be me getting bitched by no female" trell says
" man whatever" I put my AirPods back and soon enough I dozed off

"Mani ..... mani" I hear a voice say shaking me I just turn my head
" zamani wake yo ass up "
" nigga leave me alone damn "
Whoever it is smacks me on my neck
"who tf you talking to?"
" you damn now go away" I left my head up to see it's trell ass.
He snatches me up by my neck and hovers over me. " don't play with me little girl I'm not that nigga you hear me?"
Trying to get out of his grasp he pulls me closer and tightens his grip" mhm?" "

3:15
Today was ight cool. I already noticed the real from the fake. Trell and them didn't talk to nobody but each other and me. People would greet them but they would be cordial. Niggas tried to talk to me but I just told them I'm gay, girls would mean mug me whenever they saw me  with Trell , Zaza, or JaJa I would ignore. And keep walking.

_______________________________

3125 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 11.3K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
4.3K 153 29
This my first story it might be bad🤧 Vote and comment plz😚 And follow me girly😜🤍
3.2K 173 35
read to find out ✨
9.8M 362K 84
read to find out😉