eunoia, ๐’๐“๐„๐…๐€๐ ยน โœ”

By bloodymikaelson

โ› even before they both met and long after they were both gone, her heart lives inside of his. she is forever... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ข
๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

12K 438 474
By bloodymikaelson

a/n: charlotte's outfit is above ⬆

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ━═☆

Sometimes you can't let go of the past without facing it again.

Charlotte's mind had been full of so many things, since she had awakened, and she did and talked about many of them except for one, Stefan. He hadn't made the move to approach so she automatically thought he didn't want and resorted to communicating with Damon only, he had a far better company anyway.

The Bernard was slumping on the eldest Salvatore's bed as he taught her how to use a phone and she didn't seem as if she was going to get it any soon, as he sighed frustrated, "C'mon, little Char, it's easy. Just press the home button..."

"Why would a literal home have a button? Last I checked Homes were made out bricks...not buttons...," Charlotte questioned, pouting.

Damon laughed out, "Any other time that would have been a really old fashion joke...but seeing as you are being literal...," He trailed off, typing something on the phone's touch keyboard.

It didn't take a few moments before Damon handed her the phone, and she looked at the screen to find a lot of words before she could part her lips and question, Damon answered, "Here, it's an Urban Dictionary, kind of lets you in on a lot of modern times wordings."

Charlotte nodded before snarking, "That's way better than your pointless and completely irrational explanations," He scowled at her and she chuckled, lightly punching his shoulder.

Unfortunately, the moment was cut short as Elena walked into the room, "Hey, have you seen Stefan?"

Charlotte and Damon turn to look at her, the former's eyes widening before she turned back to Damon, "What...what is this..?" She barely muttered out, it couldn't have been true. It couldn't have been the woman who ruined her life standing right there in front of her, could she be more vain?

Damon squeezed his eyes shut for a second, "Yeah, forgot that teeny tiny detail..."

"--Tiny detail? That Katherine is here?" Charlotte stood up from her place, not planning on attacking what she believed to be Katherine, because as much as she hates it. Charlotte didn't have it in her to just run at the girl and rip her heart out or snap her neck as she did to her.

"Wait...wait...I am not Katherine," Elena spoke up, as Charlotte turned her attention to her, tilting her head, "I am Elena Gilbert."

The Bernard girl took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves and that was when she heard it, Charlotte heard a heartbeat, it couldn't have been Katherine, that was a human.

Not just any human, a Gilbert. A descendant of Paulina Gilbert's who mysteriously is identical to Katherine Pierce.

"Seems to me like you have missed too many details," Charlotte looked back at Damon, crossing her arms.

✵ ✵ ✵

In Salvatore Boarding House's living room, Charlotte and Damon sat on a couch, opposite to Stefan and Elena who looked rather comfortable, holding hands.

It didn't take Charlotte long to dictate that Stefan was courting Elena, or in modern days' wordings, they were dating. Although Charlotte, in some way, resented Stefan, she couldn't help but be happy that Paulina had a family, that she was happy even after her loss. That was all she had ever wanted for Paulina and Angelina, learning they both had it good, brought a small smile on her face after a century and a half of suffering.

"For some unknown reason, Katherine and Elena do look alike but Elena is nothing like Katherine, and she has no intention of ruining your life, Charlotte," The fact that Stefan was the one to speak and try to soothe her, made Charlotte sick to her stomach.

"You make it sound as if I am some crazy maniac who thinks everyone is out there to ruin her life," Charlotte scoffed, shaking her head, "Surprise surprise, I have no intention of killing or ruining your girlfriend's life either."

It hurt how Charlotte had to spit that out, and she hated how an ounce of her still cared for the green-eyed Salvatore, she only wished that one day she would sleep and wake up to find she no longer knew him, that she was just Charlotte Bernard; a girl from 1864, someone who's happy with her life.

Charlotte sighed, turning to Elena, "We haven't been to the nice introductory," She chuckled before pulling her hand out, "I am Charlotte Bernard."

Elena took her hand, shaking it, smiling gracefully, "I am Elena Gilbert."

"You know, past all of the Katherine drama. I am really happy to see you," Charlotte paused as Elena raised an eyebrow, she cleared her throat, "Uh...my best friend back in the day, she was the best person I have ever known and had I listened to her advice then I would have been in a better place...," Charlotte trailed off, sighing.

"And you, Elena Gilbert, happen to be her granddaughter."

Elena smiled at Charlotte, as the brunette vampire stood up, and said, "Well.., now that this is out of the way...I think I need some air."

She walked out of the Salvatore Boarding House and let out a huge breath, trying to control the tears welling up in her eyes, it wasn't enough that her life had gone to hell because some egomaniac liked the love of her life but now a carbon copy of the woman who ruined her life happened to be the descendant of her best friend, and as sad as it sounds, Charlotte had made a vow to protect all of Paulina and Angelina's descendants.

Why did life suddenly hate Charlotte's entire existence?

The Bernard sighed, squeezing her eyes shut, and her small moment with herself was cut short upon hearing the voice of her least favourite person at the moment, well after Katherine.

"Charlotte, I am sorry."

Charlotte scoffed, turning around to face him, "Really? Sorry? One hundred and forty years and the first time you see me all you have to say is sorry?"

Stefan sighed, "I didn't know what else to say."

She rolled her eyes, looking anywhere but at him, "Well, do I get to know what the apology is actually for?"

Stefan nodded, replying, "For everything, for breaking your heart, for ruining your chances at a great future--"

Charlotte shook her head, cutting him off, "It wasn't your fault, I was just too blind and selfless...had to be stepped over a thousand times to realize that I can't spend my whole life caring for you or every single person I see...," She chuckled mockingly before walking off the Salvatore porch, intentionally shoulder checking Stefan.

✵ ✵ ✵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.8K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
546K 13.6K 89
๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ | the vampire diaries ๐’๐“๐„๐…๐€๐ ๐’๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ she wondered what it was like to be loved by him maybe she'll find out. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
4.2K 109 7
Katherine Pierce had always been deep down secretly afraid of commitment. Luckily and Unluckily for her, life had always been lived on the edge. She...
5.5K 222 27
"I'm taking it all for us, all... Doing it all for love..." ~ From a regular human, to a powerful immortal. ~