Ready to run

By vivschreibt

[COMPLETED] "Please, don't go, Magnus." Alec said imploringly as a tear ran down his cheek. "I need you." he... More

Officer Bane
Mr. Beautiful
It's always drama
I missed you, you know?
You had me at Sushi
Maybe I'm just paranoid.
He doesn't deserve you.
I don't need your protection.
I am Nick and you are?
You are not the solution for everything
Mortal east side.
Maybe I should get to know her.
We are called Shadowhunters.
Off to New York, baby.
More for me!
Hawaii?
Pure luxury.
Awh, is he a newbie?
Good night, Magnus.
Maybe you let Magnus decide.
Do you still care about me?
I have tea for you.
Leave me alone!
Oh, a girl. How cute.
Because you love him, sweetheart.
That's what I like about you.
I know it hurts, but it's over.
You are incredible, Magnus.
Be honest with me!
What are you thinking about?
Help!
Mailbox.
You think I'm handsome?
I'll be fine.
Where is he?
Magnus, stay awake.
I always cared about you.
He is now in a coma.
Eat your sandwich
I'll tell Elliott.
She left someday.
Hello, dad.
I am engaged.
You two deserve each other.
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
I want to kiss you, just me.
You don't have to.
Isabelle.
You are beautiful, you know that?
God, you're so selfish.
Please, don't go.
Let him go.
I'm the better man!
I want to feel again.
I'll stay with you.
I forgive you, Alexander.
I don't want to hurt him.
I'm going to wait for you.
You'll come back to me.
You always underestimate us.
Better my death than his.
I was losing my mind.
I love you.
Don't forget me, okay?

As if the butterflies were going crazy

1.4K 82 43
By vivschreibt

Thank you for already 100 readers! ❤️
____________________________

„What are you doing? It hurts!" I said to Celine while she was tugging on my hair. "Ouch!" I called out loud. Celine looked at me annoyed and stopped.

"I'm trying to do your hair! Appreciate that a little bit!" Celine defended herself. I sighed and she continued to do, whatever she was doing. She was just helping me to get ready for the date with Alexander. I was extremely nervous, which I usually wasn't.

I don't know why. Maybe because he looks so damn good? Or maybe it's just the way he talks to me and looks at me that fascinates me so much. He's kind of different. Unlike any other.

"I still can't believe you actually have a date." said Celine. She mentioned that almost every five minutes. I can't blame her. It really didn't happen very often. I wasn't the type for dates. No more. Not after my ex girlfriend left me.

"Maybe it's just a date and that's it." I replied. Celine stopped and looked at me reproachfully. Who knows, maybe he sees the whole thing differently. Maybe he's a heartbreaker, even if he doesn't seem like that to me.

"Trust the whole thing a bit more." she said. I nodded with a sigh. "I'm done." Celine said with a smile. I got up and looked at myself in my mirror. I have to say I didn't look bad. I was wearing a black shirt with a red tie and black pants. I didn't know what Alec was up to, but I just hoped the outfit was suitable for it.

"I'm glad you're going out again, Mags. Really." Celine said now. I saw in the mirror that she was looking at me proudly. I smiled.

"Me too." I answered and turned to her. She knew how I was after my ex just ran away. I was devastated and didn't want to continue. If Celine hadn't been there at the time, I wouldn't know if I would still be here today. I think it won't only cost me courage to start something new, but also her.

We both looked up when the doorbell rang. Now I was even more nervous. Celine smiled at me and quickly adjusted my tie a little. I took a deep breath.

"Have fun. I'll be thinking of you." said Celine and I nodded my thanks. "And I want to know every detail afterwards!" she let me know. I laughed.

"You will still be here anyway when I get back." I said and went to the door. I opened the door and there was Alec. At first I couldn't even breathe. He was wearing a white shirt with a simple black tie and black pants. His hair was a mess, but it still looked very good. He smiled at me and probably checked out my outfit as well.

"Wow! You look awesome." he said in astonishment. I grinned.

"You look good too." I answered. "Do we want to go?" I asked and he nodded. So I closed the door behind me and went after him. I saw his car, which was in my driveway.

He opened the door to the passenger seat and let me get in. So he was actually a gentleman. He closed the car door and sat himself in the car. I buckled up and we drove off. I didn't know where we were going, but that made it much more exciting.

"How was your day?" Alec asked as he stared at the street. I looked at him and smiled at him.

"Very well, and yours?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

„I was pretty nervous all day, to be honest." he replied shyly. He is shy? I wouldn't have rated him that way. „You know, because of the date," he said. I giggled.

"I thought I was the only one." I answered and now he smiled too. I really liked his smile. It seemed so... honest.

The car stopped and only now did I see that we were standing in front of a restaurant. It looked nice. Very classy. Good thing that we were both dressed nicely.

"I hope you will like it." he said after we got out and he embarrassedly scratched the back of his head. I smiled. He seemed so insecure and I thought that was kind of cute. It meant that he did care what I thought of him.

"I am sure that I will love it." I answered. We went in together and went to this lady, who distributes the tables.

"Good evening, your name?" asked the lady.

„Lightwood." he answered. Alexander Lightwood. The name sounded nice. The lady looked in her book.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lightwood, but you're far too late. The table has already been taken." said the young lady. Alec frowned. Oh, I'm sure it wasn't planned that way.

"What? How is that possible? I reservated for 6pm!" Alexander said after all the lady shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry, but they made your reservations for 5pm." she replied. Alexander sighed. I felt sorry for him somehow. He had planned it differently. I put my hand on his upper arm.

"Hey, it's okay. Let's go somewhere else." I said with a smile on my face. He looked at me, sighed and then nodded. So we went outside together and got into the car.

"Magnus, I'm sorry. I actually wanted to go out to eat dinner with you." he said. I smiled. It was cute how much he cared about it.

"We can still do that, don't worry." I said. He seemed to be thinking and when he thought of something he smiled. He started the car and drove off. We drove a while until he parked the car at a burger shop.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." he said and disappeared. I did what he said. I still wondered why I had to stay seated and we didn't eat inside. Shortly afterwards he came out with two bags. He put them in the back seat and got back in front.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he just grinned.

"You'll see that in a minute." he said. So I leaned back and stared out the window. It struck me that we went up a mountain all the time. What was his plan? After a while the car stopped and we were standing somewhere. "Come with me." he said.

We got out and he took out the bags. He also took a blanket, which was placed in his trunk. He went on and of course I followed him. He stopped in front of an abyss. I looked around. From here you could see the whole city and since it was dark everything shone beautifully.

I smiled at Alec. It looked beautiful. He spread the blanket and sat down. I did the same. He took the burger out of the bag.

"Chicken or pork?" he asked and I pointed to the chicken burger. He grinned. "I thought so." he said and I grinned. I opened my burger and we both started eating.

„Do you have a job?" Alec asked and started a conversation. I swallowed and nodded.

„Uh, yeah. I'm a police officer." I answered. He seemed surprised.

„Oh really? Isn't that kind of dangerous?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

„Well, I don't think so but it's definitely stressful." I answered and he nodded.

„I can imagine." he answered while taking another bite of his burger.

„What about you?" I asked. „Do you have a job?" I added. He nodded.

„I'm currently working in a book shop." he said. Oh, I didn't expect that of him. I couldn't even tell which job suited him. I just nodded.

"How about your family?" I asked. He swallowed and shrugged.

"I have no contact with my family. Me and my sister were released for adoption at the time and we were separated at some point." he explained to me and now I felt bad. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

"Have you never thought about looking for them?" I asked. He shook his head. He didn't look at me but looked at the view.

"No, I travel a lot, so it wouldn't work anyway. It would only make things more difficult." he said. I frowned. What did he mean? "What about you? Are you in contact with your family?" he asked.

"Not really. My father lives in Australia and I rarely talk to him. He kinda mistreated me and my mother committed suicide when I was little." I explained. Now he looked at me, but I smiled at him.

"Sometimes you don't need a family when you have friends." he explained with a smile. I nodded and thought of Celine. She was my family.

We continued to eat and talked for a while, but about happy things. At some point we packed up and got back into the car. He drove me home.

"I'll escort you to the door." he said and I nodded with a smile. So we went to my door together. It was dark, only the veranda light was on.

"You know, I think the date couldn't have been any better." I said and he smiled relieved. Now he stood in front of me and smiled. There was a silence that was somehow uncomfortable and yet I enjoyed it.

"I think I should go inside." I said softly with a smile. Alec nodded.

"Yes, you're right." he answered. But I didn't. I stopped and looked at him. He slowly took a step forward. He put his hands on my hips and fixed his eyes on my lips.

I slowly moved to him and put my lips gently on his. My whole body tingled. Especially in my stomach. As if the butterflies were going crazy. He moved his lips against mine.

It was wonderful. More beautiful than the first time. This time we weren't drunk. We did it because we just liked each other. I blanked out everything around me and enjoyed the moment. I wanted it to never end again.

After what felt like an eternity, I removed my lips from his. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I would never forget that moment.

"Good night, Magnus." he said and turned around. He went back to his car and I watched him do it.

"Good night, Alexander." I said softly, even if he wouldn't hear it anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to leave me." Alec sighed. Peter, or whatever his real name was, nodded. "I don't want to go either." he said. "But so...
10.6K 329 20
You have two boys that have live that are the complete opposite of each other. You have Alexander Gideon Lightwood, who is the Prince of Angels. Th...
82.6K 4.9K 31
"The law is hard but it is the law" Alec Lightwood is a cop for the NYPD. He comes from a long line of cops in the family. He loves his job. He loves...
35.4K 2K 26
Magnus Bane leads a double life: By day, he is the son of Asmodeus Bane, the Duke of Edom. But when night falls, he transforms into an infallible ass...