Jikook Oneshots

נכתב על ידי Mikchimin

A compilation of stories where Jungkook loves Jimin and Jimin loves Jungkook just as much. A wide variety of... עוד

Princess
The Games
Barely
Suffering
Gone for a Day
Closed Off
Messages
Top
Treason
Rose Bowl
Past
Smol
Online
Sinking
Paris
Peristant
Hurt
Waste it on Me
Big Brother's Best Friend
Selection
The Most Cliche Jikook Story Ever!!!
Treehouse
Father
Forbidden
Forever Yours
Test
Compensation
Experiment
Childish
Spoiled (Continuation to Compensation)
Speech
Sightless
Morals
Fake Princess (Continuation to Selection)
Bad for You
Hot
Homeless
Beast
Toxic
Dare (Prequel to Top)
Hero
Couch
Souls
Conversion
My Jikook Theory
Bankrupt
Love Letter
Sugar Baby
Fatal
Popular
Betrothed
Hybrid
One Week
First of All
Wooden
Marriage (Continuation of Betrothed)
Nervous
Captured
Hate
Destiny (Continuation of Hybrid)
Shoulder
Magic Shop
Overheard
Rehab (Continuation of Toxic)
Officer
Kinky (Continuation to Top and Dare)
Sky
Stain
Touch
Fight
Debate
Fairy
Thirsty
Bodyguard
G.C.F.
Slave
Tree
Camp
Emergency
Surprise
Mistake
Behind
Island
FaceTime
Run
Artist
Second
Unlucky
Ex
Ship
Distance
Perfect
An Author's Note for Perfect (and also Distant)
Out (Continuation to Bodyguard)
Wild
Laguna
Open
Missing
Bowling
Looking (Continuation to Run)
Stranger
Invitation
Drama
Hey~
New Years
Caught
Saved
Closet
Jacket
Secret
So...
Homecoming
Overthrown (Prequel to Island)
Football
Gone
Befriend
Blind
Anxiety
Cocky
Trial
Smut
Poem
Hunt
Best Friend
Pupper
Study
That
Poor
Teachers
Gym
Vow
Ring
Thanksgiving
Wedding
Children
Colors
Buddy (Continuation to Invitation)
Romo
Changed
Chance (Continuation to Second)
Dance
Roommate
Flowers
Cupid
Healed (Continuation to Suffering)
Heart
Professor
Wingman
Bar
Quarantine
Super
2013
Return (Continuation of Island and Overthrown)
Bikers
Ivy League
Nostalgia
First Sight
Alone
Braces
Century
Fire
Dynamite
Lifetime (Continuation of Befriend)
Breakdown
Archery
Time
1890 (Prequel to Hunt)
Streaks
Animals
Ghost
Cuddlebug (Continuation to Gym)
Rebound
Ferry
Mythical
Mythical (Part Two)
Pain
Bouquet
Diary
Bump
Siren
Heavy (Continuation to Hot)
Easter
Airforce
Birth
Heaven
Serial

Accidental

3K 108 279
נכתב על ידי Mikchimin

"Jungkook, I really like you. Will you go out with me?"

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Uh, uh s-sure."

Jimin's nervous demeanor changed into one of surprised happiness. "Really? Okay, how about Friday? Oh my God we'll go after school, I have a car we can drive. Don't worry, my last class is right next to yours. Wow this is so exciting, I'm so happy! Okay bye!"

"Wait-" But Jimin was already gone.

"Bro, why'd you say yes!?" Taehyung chided, laughing. He had witnessed the whole thing.

"I didn't mean to!" Jungkook defended, but not loudly, just in case anyone could hear their conversation. "I've never been asked out before, I was nervous! You know I have social anxiety when put on the spot!"

"But you're straight."

"Yeah I know!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It was an accident. But it's not like I can just tell him that, didn't you see how excited he was? I'll just go on the date and tell him I'm straight and hopefully not make him cry."

Taehyung stifles a laugh. "Yeah good idea."

Jungkook sighed, putting a hand on his forehead, stress building up in his gut. "Why did I do that?"

*

"I'm still so happy," Jimin beamed, leading Jungkook into the restaurant.

"Hi Jimin," The waitress grinned. "Your table is ready, just as usual."

Jimin's demeanor is nothing but elated. "Thank you!"

"What is this place?" Jungkook looked around, taking in the black and white checkered floors, and the waitresses dressed in teal on roller skates.

"It's a 1950s American-Style diner," Jimin stared at the place in contentment. "If you couldn't already tell by how the waitress knew my name, I love it here, and I'm here all the time. I'm pretty much friends with everyone who works here." They sat down. "I wanted to work here, you know, as a waitress, but they said I couldn't because I wasn't a girl. Like damn, okay I could pull off a skirt like that. If we're being completely honest I think I'd make a very pretty girl, don't you think so?"

"Uh...yeah," Jungkook recognized, because for a man, he was in fact very pretty.

"See, I'm not the only one!" Jimin's entire being was loud and expressive. "But you probably think I'm a pretty boy too. When did you figure out you were gay?"

"Um...actually..." Jungkook took a deep breath, ready to tell him the news that would probably hurt him.

"Oh, are you questioning?" Jimin's eye were wide with curiosity. "Well, that's a little more difficult on my end, but that's okay I guess, it's not really a deal breaker. I'll just have to make sure that I work extra hard so you'll fall for me." He giggled.

And, Jungkook realized, it was kind of cute.

"Jiminie hi!" A waitress skated up before Jungkook could speak again. "Oh my God are you on a date?"

"Yes!" Jimin beamed, which Jungkook kind of liked as well. He didn't know why, but he did.

"Good for you Hon!" She exclaimed, then turned to Jungkook. "Listen, I know he can be intimidating sometimes because of his extraverted personality, but give him a chance, and I mean after this first date. He's a keeper no matter what, it's Jimin who decides who his keeper is."

"O-oh," Jungkook was just about to do the opposite. "Okay."

Well there's no turning back now.

They ordered their food and the girl left. "Hey, you don't have to listen to what she says," Jimin pointed in the direction she went. "If you really don't like me, you don't have to go on a second date. Just know I really like you and I would love to go on a second date if you wanted."

"Well..." Jungkook was about to say no. "I would like to try."

Why the hell did he say that!? It wasn't true, was it? It just slipped out.

"Really?" Jimin's face lit up.

"Yeah," Jungkook said once again, even though he was so confused as to why he was saying those things. "It sounds like fun."

...Why didn't that feel like a lie?

*

"Dude you're going to be like saying your vows to Jimin and be like, 'oh uh, I didn't mean to'!"

"Tae, don't say that, it's just I felt so pressured, "Jungkook whined to his friend. "And he's nice, I like him as a person. I don't want to hurt him."

"So you've decided to let this go on for two weeks," Taehyung deadpanned. "Tell me how that won't hurt him? You're playing him Jungkook!"

"I know!" Jungkook groaned.

In truth, he didn't know what he was doing. He felt terrible, he was using Jimin! But...but Jimin was so sweet. He really liked him, as a person in the least. He was so confused by what he was feeling exactly, but he knew Jimin made him really happy. He couldn't end things, but he didn't know why.

As if they summoned him by the mention of his name, the smol bean almost walked past when he saw Jungkook and stopped. "Hey Jungkookie. Ready for our date tonight?"

"Yep," Jungkook smiled, a mixture between genuine and fake.

"Perfect," Jimin hugged Jungkook quickly before walking away. "Bye Jungkookie!"

Taehyung just stared at the younger. "You know you could've just ended it right there."

Jungkook sighed a loud, heavy sigh. What the hell was he going to do?

*

"You're kidding," Jungkook huffed out a laugh. "You did all this for me?"

"No, I did it for us," Jimin proudly showed off his picnic he set up on a small hill. "Happy one month Kookie."

How have they been together for a month? Jungkook couldn't tell you, he doesn't know either. He just can't say no to Jimin, he can't break it off. In truth, he really likes the older's company, a little more than he's willing to admit. All the giggles, the cute comments, the hugs, Jungkook really liked it all. He doesn't know what to think about it.

"Happy one month," Jungkook was the one who brought him into a side hug. "You're so thoughtful, really. Now I feel bad. I didn't get you anything."

"Honey it's okay, I sprung this on you," Jimin laughed it off. "There'll always be time in the future, but I really don't expect anything."

Future. Huh.

The thought doesn't scare Jungkook.

"Hey, enough staring at the food, let's eat!" Jimin grabs the taller's hand and pulls him towards the picnic blanket, where they sat down. Jungkook stared at the shorter, he felt he couldn't help it. Jimin really was beautiful.

"What?" A light blush dusted Jimin's cheeks after seeing his gaze. "Is there something on my face?"

"No. Sorry," Jungkook ducked his head, embarrassed.

"...Hey, Jungkook?" Jimin made eye-contact with his boyfriend. "Um, well, well the thing is you're just the most amazing person I've ever met, and I'm so lucky you liked me enough to give me a chance. You're smart, you're cute, you give me reason to stop talking for a good amount of time because I want to hear every little thing you say," He chuckles a bit at the last point. "What I'm trying to say is, I love you. I know it may be kind of soon since It's only been a month, but it's how I feel and I wanted you to know."

It hit Jungkook all at once. At that moment he realized he didn't want to break up with Jimin, he never really has, not since their first date at least. He thought it was because he didn't want to hurt such a kind person, but he also had a selfish reason that he didn't realize until now, and now his mind and heart were overflowed with the feeling. "J-Jimin I love you too."

And out of all the things he's ever said to Jimin, that felt the most right.

A slow yet radiant smile crept up onto Jimin's pink face. "Really?"

"Yeah, Jimin I love you," Jungkook said once again, even more sure, mirroring the smaller's expression.

And Jimin leaned into Jungkook, their lips meeting. The older's lips were inviting and warm, Jungkook loved it, Jungkook craved it. Once they started he didn't want to stop.

However, humans needed to breathe and their soft kiss refused to become more passionate, so they pulled away. Jungkook was a bit disappointed, but Jimin's breath on his lips due to their close proximity still made his whole body tingle.

"Jimin I need to tell you something, and I just want you to know that none of this changes the way I feel about you now, but...but I need to tell you before you hear anything from my friends and misunderstand..." Jungkook paused.

"Kookie, it's okay, you can tell me," Jimin pulled his face back to look at his lover, a bit confused but overall assuring.

"I...I didn't mean to say yes when you asked me out the first time."

"What?" A confused, almost hurt look showed up on Jimin's face.

"Well, I was straight, or, I thought I was," Jungkook explained. "I had never been asked out before and was nervous. As you've probably been able to guess I get stressed under pressure and can't really think. I was going to tell you on our first date, but you were such a nice person, then that waitress told me to give you another chance...and then it got to a point where it was just really hard to bring myself to break up with you, and I found myself not wanting to. I thought it was because I was playing you and didn't want to tell you because you're such a kind, sweet, likeable person, but it was actually because I was in love. How? I don't know, I just know I love you with all of my heart now, and that's all that matters. Don't be mad Jiminie, my baby, I love you and nothing I used to think about myself or about us changes that. I don't know what I would do if this hurt you or our relationship."

"Kookie, of course I'm not mad," Jimin shook his head. "I'm glad you told me, especially so soon. Sure it was an accident, which means you didn't like me at first, but now look at this. Look at us! We're happy together. That's all that matters."

"God I'm so relieved. I knew I fell in love with the best person in the world," Jungkook gazed at him warmly. "But I didn't realize how much of an angel you were."

"Oh quiet, I'm hardly an angel," Jimin waved the thought away, scooting even closer to him. "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too Jimin," The younger kissed Jimin's cheek. "And that's not an accident."

*

"I invited Jimin to sit with us at lunch."

"Like the Jimin you haven't broken up with Jimin?" Taehyung side-eyed him, the rest of his friend group murmuring a bit, some about him some not.

"Yeah, I just couldn't say no, he kept asking, you know how it is," Jungkook spoke the truth mostly, but his tone implied he wasn't happy about it, even though he very much was. It was fun to mess with his friends.

"Damn I was joking about the marriage thing, but now I think that may actually happen."

"Shut up, it's only been a month," And right after Jungkook said that, Jimin came up.

"Hi Jungkookie," Jimin smiled. "May I sit down?"

"Of course," With Jungkook's permission, the smaller put his tray on the table and sat down.

Right on Jungkook's lap.

The guys at the table made an 'ooohhhh' sound, mocking Jungkook. Instead of getting embarrassed, he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pecking his cheek.

"Okay what the fuck," Taehyung's eyes widened. "Are you telling me you didn't agree to go out with Jimin because you felt bad?"

"Oh that was definitely and accident," Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin's shoulder as he ate. "But I fell in love with him. I don't know how or why, but I do know I'm really happy now."

"...I mean good for you I guess," Tae couldn't do anything but watch, confused. "Good to know you weren't just fooling Jimin into thinking you liked him."

"Hey trust me, I'm relieved too," Jimin chuckled. "I told him I loved him out of the blue and I honestly thought he would brush it off. I'm just glad he told me everything first, because I'm sure it just would've hurt me if he kept it a secret. I really love him."

Taehyung's face battled a smile, but the grin prevailed. "Aw, you guys are cute. May you say your vows and mean them then."

Jimin's eyes widened. "What!?"

"Tae!"

A/N: Ya'll bitches need to shut the fuck up.

I'm at 150k!? In two fucking months since I hit 100!?!?!?!?!?

What the frikity frakking fuck

Thank you guys so much you all are my beautiful ARMYs that I love so much and I hope you love me too especially when, as the queen of controversial subjects, which you should know by now, I'm going to say two very controversial things, and then explain

1) Pineapple does not belong on Pizza

Fuck Hawaiian pizza! Hawaii didn't even come up with it! The damn Canadians did! I knew there was something wrong with you, that nice thing was a cover up for this! Fuck you guys!!

Just kidding I still love my Canadian ARMYs :3

I'm not kidding about the pizza though.

The next one however...let's just say I know a lot of people have strong opinions on this one, and maybe not you guys, because most if not all of you are Gen Z and we're really chill about like everything, but don't put any hate on me I will explain

2) Abortion should be legal

There. I said it. However, I think there should be limitations.

Here me out.

You're just a girl, minding your own business, when all of a sudden, you get grabbed, taken away, and raped. Because of this ordeal you get pregnant. It's not your fault and if there's no way you can raise a child, it should be an option while the fetus is still in very early development stages.

Do I think you should be able to wait until the 3rd trimester and then be like, "wait I want this thing dead get it out of me"? Absolutely not because at that point the child is more than just a clump of cell, that child is a person and no person deserves to get killed for no reason. You only deserve to be killed if you've done things so terrible that you have to pay for your crimes (death row)

An eleven year old girl was raped and impregnated and was denied a request for an abortion. An eleven year old! That's screwed up and wrong. She's way to young to have a kid, way to young to carry a baby. When that happens to kids they'll go into depression, they'll become suicidal, because that's what it is, social suicide, people won't want to talk to you even if it's not your fault.

On the other hand, if you were a stupid teenager and were messing around and just happened to get pregnant, that's whole different story. It's your fault you got pregnant, it's your responsibility to make sure you don't kill something that's the product of your stupidity.

Now I hope I've made myself clear in the most respectful way possible. This whole issue is Feminists against Religious Beliefs and let me just say, I believe in justice and I believe men should not get away with sexually assaulting someone and making them pay for his consequences through the child, however, I think advocating for every woman in this matter is stupid, because if you're going to do something dumb and get pregnant at 16 then I can't help you.

Also, it's your life, don't let what I say control your opinion, or your actions, this is just the way I feel, and you have a right to say and feel whatever you want. I don't care if freedom of speech isn't okay in your country this app, this website, this book is a place to speak your mind and I am proud of that.

Do you have any controversial opinions? If so bring them to your queen, I'd love to hear them.

And I've earned this title. I mean you've seen me talk about Taekook shippers, the balance between Jimin's femininity and masculinity, even my theory of when Jikook got together is different from most! 

But yeah on a different note, I met a baby ARMY. And she was a baby ARMY in both ways, she had just gotten into the fandom and she was only 10 years old. 

I'm five whole years older than her!

But yeah I was getting rid of a ton of the BTS stuff I didn't want that I had, such as unofficial merch and such, and my mom put it on Facebook or whatever old people do and someone said she wanted it for her daughter so they came to my house and picked up some BTS stuff.

Oh and also Map Of The Soul:7!!!

Fuck yes finally! It's still not for another month and a half but finally finally finally a comeback is in the near future! Feburary 21st! Not gonna lie I kind of wish it was on the 29th because it's a leap year and it's special but whatever I can't complain we're getting another album!!!!!!!!

After 10 whole fucking months!!

I'm just so excited I'm pre-ordering all 4 versions on Friday when the pre-orders start.

I missed them so much!!

And more Jikook!

And hopefully Jungkook shows his tattoos! If he doesn't I swear to God I'll cry. They edited his tattoos out of the I think Winter Package (Or Seasons Greeting I forget) photos and I'm so mad about that because his tattoos are beautiful and I love them and their all up his forearm and I want to see them all!

Fuck this Winter!

I can't wait when it gets warm and he has to wear short sleeves.

Sorry guys I'm just hyped. 

I feel like I'm swearing a lot sorry for that too.

Okay I think that's it.

But like Jungkook's tattoos and long hair at the same time-

Sorry I shouldn't depress you like that it's not happening any time soon.

Okay sorry.

I love you all so much you do not even know!! Thank you again for 150k!

See you really soon!

-Mikayla

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

166 7 1
A fanfiction of a cute (romantic?) afternoon you spend with your boyfriend, Jungkook. Pure fluff Quite cheesy (my specialty) Hope you like it!! - ONE...
7.8K 251 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
101K 3.6K 31
Jeon Jungkook a well known photographer is hired to be the photographer for a big boy band BTS but only one member caught his eye Park Jimin! Park Ji...