Vampire's Love || J.JK & K.TH...

By Minnie_413

"You know I've been addicted to your blood~" *** You were happily living with your parents in your small hous... More

Intro
Birthday present?
Why?
Taehyung's Attraction
Jungkook's Attraction
Club night (18+)
I want
Feeding (18+)
Pain
Stay
Jimin?
Attacked
Rest
Blood and cuddle
School
New Friends
Trust
Lil Fight
Group Chat: The kink
Best Friends
Past
Group chat: Second chance
Bite Bite, Blood Blood (18+)
Thank you (not an update)
Morning after
Be Nice
Jealous
Group Chat: Yoongi and dyes
Still not over him/her
Group Chat: 3am talk
Ghosts
One punch
Twitter
(Twitter Profiles)
Chaotic
Five o'clock (18+)
Spring

Growing cravings

285 14 2
By Minnie_413

~Jungkook's POV~

The moment she stepped closer to me I felt really weird.

It was not because of my carving for blood. It was rather because of the scent she had on her clothes.

Whosoever's scent it is, it's really strong. Without sniffing much I can tell it was of a werewolf's. An alpha infact?

I know, me and Taehyung planned to sent her to school but now I feel it was not a wise choice at all.

What if she gets hurt? We were suppose to keep Y/n safe, but it looks like we're getting her in more trouble.

"Are you even listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Y/n's voice.

I look at her and she tilted her head. She looks worried and confused but mad at the same time.

"Yeah...what was it again?" I said rubbing the back of my neck. She pouted and shook her head.

"I said, why didn't Taehyung came to take me? He told me he will." She said while looking out of the car's window.

*I'm going to get Y/n a phone, so please pick her up from school and don't tell her why I didn't came.*

I remember hyung's message he sent me just 10 minutes before Y/n's school was suppose to get over. You don't have any idea how I fell from my bed.

"Oh well....he had a meeting today, he actually forgot about it." I said chuckling a little so it sounds like I'm not really lying.

"He's not a type of person to forget something so important but...ok." She said and I just nervously laughed it off.

||

"This sucks..." I murmured under my breathe as I died again in the game. Y/n went to her room to get a shower.

She told me how her day went today and she made new friends. I'm happy that she doesn't have to stay inside this house and get depressed anymore.

But I'm still worried about her because her friends are all werewolves. I just hope no one touches her or I'll broke in that damn school.

I groaned and knocked off my controller. I lied back on my bed, closing my eyes. I can't focus on the game.

"The fuck?! You're playing without me?" Suddenly Y/n bursted inside my room and lied on the bed next me with her leg just in front of my face.

"I keep losing..." I said quietly. Then suddenly I realized something. Where is the anklet we gave her?

I grabbed her ankle and she flinched at that immediate touch.

"What the? Your hands are cold, Jungkook." She said trying to pull off her foot off my grip.

"...where's that?" My voice came out low and scary that made her shiver. I can feel her getting afraid.

"I-I..." She shuttered and let go of the controller. She shoved her face inside the sheets and didn't said anything.

No wonder why werewolves came closer to her.

She removed the anklet even though she promised that she won't. It only made me angry and frustrated.

I haven't had blood since long time and it's killing me. I might end up killing her- No! Control Jungkook!

I let her go and covered my face with both of my hands. Her blood lingering around here is making me hungry.

What should I do? I can't leave her all alone in the house and besides Taehyung isn't here too.

I covered my mouth trying not to inhale her scent but it didn't help much. Fuck, I'm feeling dizzy.

If I lose myself then something bad might happen. I pushed myself up from the material of the bed and everything became blurry in my vision.

~Y/N's POV~

I don't want to tell him that I broke the anklet this morning. I was just walking into the bathroom but it got stuck at the door.

He sounds too scary talking like this and I hate when his eyes turns red. It really scares me and I don't know why.

I gasped when I felt him pulling me and pin me down, pulling his face closer to my neck.

"What the Fuck Jungkook, this ain't funny!!" I tried to push him but he was being stronger than usual. Is he trying to bite me?!

He groaned trying to get closer to me but with my all my force I was stopping him.

When he failed to get closer to me, he backed up a bit and ripped my shirt off. I saw his face, his eyes were red and they were blank. What happened?

It's like a whole different person now. Did I trigger him because I didn't wear the anklet?

He smirked but stopped suddenly and grabbed his hair with both of his hand. He then groaned loudly and I flinched.

"Why? Why? Why? Fucking why?!!" He yelled, still gripping his hair. I couldn't be any more confused but I teared up.

"Jungkook?" I whispered to him, covering my exposed chest with my tore up shirt.

"Go." He whispered back breathing heavily. "Go back into your room...I don't want to kill you again."

"I don't want to kill you."

Once again I felt like Déjà vu strike me and I immediately ran out of his room to mine. I pressed my back against the door, breathing heavily.

What? Again? This all is so weird. What is happening?

||

The whole time I was so scared. I could hear Jungkook groaning and throwing things around.

What's wrong with him? He has been acting strange since I came from school. First he rejected my hug and let me fell back. Now this...

I honestly have no idea but I want to help him...if I can. He seems much more agressive and...weird?

I sighed and shifted on my side, cuddling with my stuff toys. Jungkook seems to calm down now...

Just after that someone knocked on my door. I pushed my hand on the bed and lift myself up.

"Y/n?" I head my name and I immediately recognized the voice. I quickly ran to the door and opened it wide.

"Here." It was Taehyung. He handed me a box and took it from him. I hope he doesn't find what Jungkook tried to do.

"Wait...what did he do?" Shit.

I sat on my bed completely ignoring him. He's gonna be the death of mine if he keeps reading my mind like this.

I opened the box he gave me while he stands on the side of my bed with a confused expression obviously.

"Oh my- Taehyung you didn't had to!! I was just kidding..." I whined while turning on the iPhone he brought for me.

"Well you said you want one so I brought you. It's not a big deal." He said and patted my head.

"Still..." I pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes. He chuckled and sat on the bed beside me.

"I said it's alright...and if you don't want it then~" He held his hand out. I shook my head and held the phone close to my chest.

"Ani~ I want it~" We both laughed as I sang that.

"Araso, how did your school went then?" He asked, lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"It went pretty good actually! I make 3 new friends and I even joined a club but I want to leave that one to get into rapping club."

"Rapping?" He asked, now looking at me with interested looks.

"Yeah, I tried dancing today and I realized it's not my thing at all." I pouted.

"That's good then, Y/n. You'll have somewhere to be busy because Jungkook is going to start his work from Monday again." He said and stood up, loosing his tie around his collar.

"Yeah true...and speaking of Jungkook..." I look down and finally decided to tell Taehyung about what happened a while ago.

~Taehyung's POV~

I knocked on Jungkook's door a few times but I didn't really heard anything from inside. Is he really okay now?

I opened the door and peeked inside. My eyes widened after seeing his room being a whole mess.

"Kookie?! What happened?" He was sitting on the bed with blanket wrapped around his body.

"H-Hyung...blood..." I heard his faint voice from inside the blanket. I went closer to him and sat next to him.

"You didn't had blood?" I asked with concern. He shook his head making me pat his head.

"Here...you can have a bit of mine. We don't have IV bags right now so..." I said and extended my hand towards him.

His little looking hands grabbed my arm and gently squeezed it before bringing out his mouth for taking a bite.

This was how I used to quench his thirst for blood when he was young. He was so hopeless that he couldn't even search for blood.

He let go of my arm when he was done. He murmured something that made my eyes widened.

"But I want her blood too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive :'D

I'm really sorry for not updating 😣 I had plans to update my books after my exams but because of this stupid virus and quarantine my exams got stopped in the middle. 😭

This whole time I was wondering whether I should study or chill and because of all that I lost ideas and inspiration to write ;-;

But don't worry my exams got rescheduled so I would probably start updating regularly after second week of July. Please wait and I love you all so much ;-;💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.9K 29
Over centuries, everyone believed, when a vampire bites a witch, it is written in fate that the witch shall die. But it wasn't that serious a problem...
49 2 4
A zombie apocalypse and the concept of vampirism always seemed like something straight out of a fairytale, and you wouldn't have ever doubted that. N...
1K 155 22
hey guys if you don't read sesone 1 of this book please go and read it's on my ID 😊😊 𝙊𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖'...
603 409 51
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...