The Decision

By queenbea111

BOOK TWO OF THE (TIES THAT BIND US SERIES) 17 year old Aryana Russo has had a terrible year. Both her parent... More

The Beginning
Fear
Leave
New Start
Blue Eyes
Farfalle
Ruby Red
Unkown
Cancelled
Guns
Bullets
A Deal Is Made
Marriage Proposal
Sweet Roses
Announcement
Save The Date
Lost In The Moment
White Lace
Signed In Blood
Tear Drop
Passare
Parlare
Red
Diciotto/Eighteen
Birthday Wishes
Stalked
Buon Compleanno
Scoppio! Scoppio!
Andata/Gone
Screams
Tortura
Bomb
Screams
Tears
Stormy Clouds
Chills
Benedizioni
That Kiss
Ribbon
Fiducia
Stars
Christmas
Shiver
Yours Forever
Grief
Eternal Rest
Tie Me Up
Frustration
Blackness
No Escape
Plan
Rabbia
Pain
Hello, Sorella
una settimana
ascolta
Saviour
One month
incinta
Missing her
Devil wears armani
Two months
Il mio bambino
Saviour
Trovata
Light at the end of the tunnel
casa
Nightmares
Move on
Paint over the cracks
Il suo sorriso
No body in sight
My Sorella's
It's time!
Al suo fianco
nostra figlia
Tutti incontrano Alonzaya
sto venendo per te
non tornerร 

Sogni

1.8K 58 0
By queenbea111

I look Dante in the eye and I see that he's clearly telling the truth and he even looks slightly embarrassed. I realize then that Dante hasn't ever done this before just like I haven't.

"Yes I will marry you, Dante," I say and he releases a breath.

He rises from his knee and he slips the ring on to my finger its a perfect fit and it makes me wonder how he got the size so right.

"Grazie a Dio I was getting worried I promise I will obey my word and I will always protect you," He says.

I nod and he hugs me firmly before pulling away he then sits down on the edge of my bed and I do the same. We just stare out of the large windows into the distance without saying anything. The silence isn't awkward though if anything it's comfortable and I like it. Dante slips his hand around my waist and I feel myself grow very still I love his touch but I don't want things to get out of hand like they did a few days previous.

"Dante I am sorry but I don't want things to get out of hand as they did a couple of days ago were not married and I will not give myself over to someone in sin," I say whilst unwrapping myself from him. I then crawl up to the top of my bed and I get under my covers I pull them up to my chin and I avert my gaze away from Dante's back.

The bed dips beside me and I turn around to see Dante is now laying down beside me. "Aryana I don't want you to give yourself to me right now the time will come and it will be amazing I just got carried away is all after all your a very beautiful girl," He says.

"That's another thing Dante you still see me as a little girl I am to be eighteen soon and I'm going to be your wife I can't be a little girl anymore I need to be a woman,"

"You are a woman and once were married I will happily show you that I don't see you as a little girl, after all, I wouldn't choose just anyone to be the future Mrs. Ricci," Dante says with a smirk.

He then leans towards me and his lips press against mine just for a couple of seconds before he pulls away. He then cuddles me into his chest and I love the warmth that radiates of him I feel safe and soon enough I find myself falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat. I awake the next morning and I feel around the bed but Dante is now gone I let out a silent groan and I simply turn around on to my stomach and fall back asleep to thoughts of me and Dante's wedding.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodlust By vittoria

Mystery / Thriller

157K 3.4K 47
Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ๐ŸŒ‘๏ธŽ The Cosa Nostra has been around...
281K 5.1K 52
Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her dad (aka the leader) would do anything h...
39.8K 471 12
๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐š ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐จ A 18-year-old Italian girl with an horrible past and a suprising future with many ups and downs. She got tak...
47K 1.8K 24
-๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„- ~๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~โ€ข~ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐€ ๐‘๐”๐’๐’๐Ž A...