Suddenly In Love

By naomigscott

Naomi and Mena Au More

Locker 206
What does he know?
The Stranger Who No Longer was a Stranger
Evening Picnic
Goodnight Sir
Breathe
I love you mom and dad.
Unbelievable
Unknown Sender
Unpredictable
Help
Honest
Just smile
Not Too Much Fun
Love Birds
Not Official
Chance
Electricity
Bullshit
History
Hop On
Pretty Girl
Enough
Single
New Girl
Crazy Eyes
The Way You Look at Him
Ray
Show Me You Love Me
Can't Sleep
Closet
Talk
Pepper Spray
Car
Weekend
Know
Future
For Better or for Worse
Trouble
Dinner
Sleep Over?
Under my Bed
Busy
Therapy
Oh
Yes
Hang Out
Safe
Sorry
Comfortable
Need You
We
Break up
Mirror
Missing
Out of Here
Go
Time
On One Knee
I'm sorry
Have Fun
Wake Up
Bathroom
Think
Straighten Up
Ignore
Fine
Test
Can't
Best for You
False Alarm
New Start
I Chose You
It Was Her
Here
Moment
Sort it Out
Somewhere Fancy
Date
Not
About Time
60 years
I'll Take That
Feelings
I'm not
Makeup
Pill
First Time Wasn't a Charm
We Both
Surprise
Scream
Nightmare
Fine by Me
First Fight
Exhausting
Say Nothing
Lied to Me
Not Hungry
100
Vows
Back Home
Should we?
Shut Up
Surprise?
Four of Us
Moody Pregnant Girl
Careful What You Wish For
Close
Mom
Love Your Love
Congratulations
Have a Talk
Gone
Walk in the Park
Idiot
Save it
Motorcycle
Let Yourself
Role
Room
Time
Epilogue
Platonically Husband and Wife

Wine

375 11 11
By naomigscott

Naomi's POV

"When do I pick you up?"

"I'll just tell Nas to take me home afterwards."

"You sure?"

"Totally, I'll see you later okay?"

"I love you, have fun."

"I— you too!"

"Okay..." He chuckled. Jumping out the car and I headed over to our spot as Jordan sped away. My mind kept raising, what the hell was wrong with me? Since when can't I tell Jordan I love him? As I approached the spot I saw Nasim's face light up and Mena sitting in a corner talking to Will.

"You made it!"

"Yeah, here I am." I said in a monotone voice. "Hey guys." I greeted the them.

Nasim pulled me to the side as she grabbed a beer and passed it over. "What's up, did you not nap like I told you too?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm feeling fine already I just...when Jordan said he loved me, I couldn't exactly say it back."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I just thought about it I guess?"

"That's... strange."

"Yeah well whatever I just want to hang out with you tonight and clear my mind." Looking up I searched around the bonfire. "Hey where's Emily."

"That's actually something I wanted to talk to you about." Nas bit her lip, "She's not here."

"Wait as in she's late?"

"As in she's not coming. I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to be a double date sort of thing I—"

"Well fuck, whatever." I sighed, "I guess I'll go mingle with him them."

"I'm sorry."

"You owe me so bad after this."

"Anything, just go talk to him please I wanna spend time with Will I haven't seen him all season." Nodding at Nasim I turned around and walked over to Mena who sat there with a bored expression.

"So, is the tough guy in you over getting drunk on the mountains?" I smiled gently at him.

Mena chuckled. "Nah, I'm just a bit tired that's all."

"Tell me about it, I'm still jetlagged from being back home."

Mena nodded. "So how is it?"

"How's what?"

"School."

"Oh that, it's good, I guess. Pretty slow right now though, waiting to get some demo's out there and stuff so yeah... what about you, how's drama school going?"

"Actually its not going. I never tried for drama school, I'm actually headed to med school eventually."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Seriously? But why? I thought all you wanted to do was act."

"I decided to give it a shot and I'm pretty good I guess."

"But, are you happy?" Mena shrugged his shoulders as I took a sip of my beer. "See that's stupid right there."

"No it's not, I'm going with the flow Nay."

"Sure you are." I widened my eyes at him. "Oh look at me I'm doctor Massoud how may I help you?" I said in a manly voice.

Mena couldn't hold in his laughter. "You're unbelievable."

"That's literally you in a couple of years."

"I mean it has a ring to it doesn't it?"

"A little bit." I smiled at him until suddenly I heard music start. Nasim had turned on the karaoke machine.

"Come on guys, the best part of being up here is that no one can hear you!" She yelled through the mic. After way too many hours of singing and drinking all the four of us could do was laugh. Nasim wouldn't drop the microphone, which Will desperately wanted to have and Mena and I just sat there laughing our butts off.

"Oh that's so terrible." I wheezed as I continued to laugh at Nasim's singing.

"I think she get's progressively worse." Mena responded.

"And scene!" We heard Nas say as they music finally stopped. Will approached her and whispered something into her ear. "Well you guys we are out of alcohol, therefore, tonights bonfire session, is over!" She yelled one last time before she shut off the machine.

"Well I guess that's it for tonight." I got up and grabbed my phone to check the time. "Shit it's 1am that's crazy." Looking over to Nasim I pressed my lips. "She's way to drunk to give me a ride right? I'll just get an uber."

"Wait Nay! I can drive you home. If you want I mean, it's not like theres anyone waiting for me. I'd have to stop by the apartment for a second though to get my charger but after that I can drop you off."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course."

"Well then, okay." I nodded and began following Mena. As we approached his car I saw him reach into his trunk and grabbed two glasses of wine. "What's that for?"

"Are you in a hurry by any chance?" I nodded. "There's something I want you to see." He quickly handed me the glasses as he grabbed the Wine bottle. Both of us hopped in his car, Mena drove upwards into the mountain. Although it seemed strange, I truly didn't feel the need to question what he was doing. After a few minutes, Mena pulled over. "So, what's this?"

"Come on."

"Where?" He opened the car door and ran out, I followed. As we walked further, I noticed the view of the city. Suddenly the memories came flooding back. "Is this..."

"Where we had our first official date. I always loved this place. I thought it'd be cool to see it again, but this time with wine." He gave me a glass and poured some in. "To friendship."

"To friendship." I smiled at him and took a sip. Mena and I sat there for a while, a while enough to get us both tipsy. The giggles felt eternal as we reminisced at old times. By 2am we were already in the car and headed to his apartment. He quickly parked his car and grabbed a few things.

"You can come in if you want, I just have to grab my charger and take this inside."

"Okay." We both headed up and to his apartment. "Wow this place is nice."

"Make yourself at home." He smiled at me as he took his coat off and went into the corridors.

"So how long have you been living here?" I shouted.

"Long enough."

I laughed. "And how long is that?"

"Just a year."

"Ah that's nice." I walked over to a few shelves with pictures of Emily and him; I grabbed one and traced my fingers around him.

"Like what you see?" He startled me.

"Uhm, just looking." I said as nervously putting it back. "So how long have you two been super official?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you live together so I'm assuming it's pretty set in stone."

"I mean we're a couple and all but..."

"But?"

"I just don't know if she's the one you know?"

"More than you know..." I whispered.

"What's that?"

"It's nothing it's just... it's normal to feel doubtful I guess."

"How's that?"

"I don't know I guess, you just know when you click and when you don't or when theres fireworks and when there aren't. You know..." I said as I walked over to him.

"Fireworks huh?"

"Yeah, like..." I bit my lip.

"Like the ones I felt for you." Mena said as he got closer to me. Immediately I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Mena's face went pale, "I'm sorry, I've had a bit to drink I–"

Walking closer to him, I looked him in the eyes. "I've had a lot to drink." Before I knew it my lips pressed against his, rejoicing as our bodies connected for the first time in three years.

Mena didn't hesitate to kiss me back, he picked me up and carried me until I felt my back hit something solid, his kitchen table. He quickly removed my shirt as I removed his exposing his still very fit body and my black bra.

He pulled away as he began kissing my neck. "Mena we can't do this—" I said as I held back my moans of pleasure. Quickly, he kissed me again, but this time intensely. Again I pulled away, "Mena you're in a relationship and I'm engaged I can't—"

He finally pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Tell me you don't want this as much as I do, and I'll stop."

I tried taking a deep breath. "I—I can't say anything, I can't do this right now."

"Naomi wait." He stopped me from jumping out of the table. "I can't explain this okay, and I'm sure you can't either but—I know okay.
I know this is so wrong but I feel something, I felt something and I can't ignore that." Mena brushed my hair behind my ear and cupped my face. "I... I never stopped loving you, I can't. My heart was always yours."

My brain knew this wasn't right, but all my body desired, all my heart desired in the moment was to be with him. Sighing I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. Mena carried me to his bed. After he removed every piece of clothing I had on, he kissed every single inch of my body. I threw my head back in pleasure as he sucked on the side of my neck, my sweet spot. Not long after he inserted his member in me, my body trembled at the feeling of ecstasy nobody else was able to produce. As we both reached out peak, our bodies collapsed into one and other. Mena threw himself to the side as we both caught our breathes; he chuckled and turned to me.

"So, round two?"

"Bring me more wine, and I'll think about it." I grinned at him as I cuddled up to him.

Thank god I was drunk because the night was probably way longer than either of us knew...

______________________________

HAPPY DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEE, HOPE THAT ANSWERED YALLS QUESTIONS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 523 4
Comment aus or ideas and shit you want me to write about and there's a 99.9% chance I'll do it.
27K 494 72
All In the title lovelies!
168K 5.4K 32
A classic LAMS college AU. Lots of fluff, some drama and stuff like that. I hope you enjoy! I will warn you with a TW if necessary. Enjoy!
66.1K 3K 21
Another modern day Hamilton lams FanFiction