Car

Naomi's POV

As the bell rang I noticed Mena coming my way. "Hey I hadn't seen you all day, how you feeling?"

"Normal I guess. It's been long school day." I sighed.

"Look my mom let me borrow the car today, wanna drive to the park?"

I nodded as I followed him. We got in to the car and silently drove to the park. So many thoughts roamed my mind. As I looked at him I realized how much I missed him. His touch, the way he let me play with his fingers when I felt insecure. How his eyes widened when he laughed. I craved his love, but for some reason, more so, I craved him. As he parked in an almost empty area I looked back at him.

"Well we're here." He said as he looked back at me.

"Yup." I took in a deep breath. Just do it Naomi it's not like you haven't done it before, I thought to myself. I quickly undid my seatbelt, jumped to his lap and began kissing him intensely.

He didn't hesitate to give in to the temptation. I could feel his tongue searching for an entrance to my mouth as he kissed me back. His moans of pleasure were impossible to ignore as I grinded on his center. My hands reached for his pants. As I undid them I felt his hand grab mine.

"Wait. What are you doing?"

Our lips brushed before I pulled back. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Naomi I'd be so happy right now if it wasn't under these circumstances."

"What circumstances Mena?"

"You know what circumstances." He brushed his hair back into place.

"Don't do this right now please." I sighed.

"You're not in your right state of my mind Nay."

"Please Mena. Just make me forget. Just this once, it's all I want." Mena sighed but he gave in. He pulled me in as he kissed my neck, sucking my sweet spot.

My moans of pleasure took over the car. Chills went down my body as he caressed it with his hands. I removed his tshirt as he reached under my dress.

"Hold on a sec." He stopped as he pushed his seat back. I couldn't help but giggled at the awkward moment.

Sitting on him I pushed up my dress and put his hands on my breast. Suddenly he flipped us over as he reached for my underwear. I didn't want to admit it, but his touch made me trembled. But in the most amazing way. It felt like electricity hitting my body.

I panted, feeling his hot breath on my neck. His lips slowly brushing my skin as he got between my legs. "Are you sure?" He looked me in the eyes as his hands massaged my inner thighs.

"Just make love to me already." I bit my lip in desperation as he got closer to my core. My back arched as I felt his member slip inside me. It literally took minutes for us to reach peaks.
"I fucking love you so much." My fingers gripped his curls as I pulled his lips closer to mine. I panted into his mouth as he kissed me back before he looked me in the eyes.

"You're all mine." Mena smiled into my mouth.

"Only yours." We put our foreheads together as we tried to catch our breath. I pushed myself to the side and grabbed Mena's jacket and put it on top of us as we laid in his seat. Resting my head on his chest I threw my leg on his.

"You know you're perfect?" He looked down to me.

"You know sex is so much better when it's makeup sex?"