Somewhere Fancy

Naomi's POV

I popped my headphones in as I went to do my bed. I'd just woken up from the best sleep ever. Mena wasn't home, Will and him went out and had a guys night so today was the perfect pamper day for me. I walked into my closet and  went slipped on a sports bra and some leggings, "Hmm guess I left the leggings in the wash." Quickly I headed on to the laundry room to get my pants, until suddenly a noise caught my attention.

I quietly tiptoed across the hallway and peaked into the living room, it was empty, at least that part of the apartment was. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, "What are you looking for?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

Startled I let out a scream. "Jesus christ you scared the living daylights out of me! What are you doing here?" I slipped on my leggings as fast as I could.

Mena chuckled. "What do you mean?"

"I thought you were staying over at Wills"

"Ahh well I was going too but turns out he invited Nasim and I wasn't up for much third wheeling so I just ate and came back."

"Could you have at least texted me or something?"

"Sorry I didn't think it was that big a deal... just like me seeing you in underwear." He laughed. "Really not that big a deal."

"Well as far as I know friends don't see each other in underwear."

"Yeah but I've kinda seen all that already." Mena grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. "You know I was thinking we shouldn't be just friends anymore." He smiled as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Really? So what were you thinking?"

"Just anything but just friends you know, normal stuff."

Giggling I looked down, "Well after we go on that date we can talk about being more than just friends but for now you can totally be just my friend and help me clean the kitchen." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah I guess I could do that." Mena laughed as he let go of me and walked into the kitchen with me. "So what do you want to do?"

"Well get rid of a bunch of food for starters because well you're not eating it and I don't think its really fair to you to have a bunch of bacon on the fridge."

"I mean that doesn't bother me, you don't have to do that."

"I want too, I mean it's just not eating animal products... which now that I think about it is like half of the stuff in here."

Mena laughed, "You can start small, start by cutting milks and meats, like just use this." He pulled out his almond milk.

"I mean, I'm lactose intolerant anyway but what does it taste like?"

"Milk." I rolled my eyes. "Seriously its not that different, look." He put the milk down and pulled out a bowl which he put in the counter.

"What's that?"

"That my friend, is real vegan whipped cream."

"Seriously? When'd you even make this?"

"Like the day before yesterday... do you even open your fridge?"

"Of course I do you doofus. I just didn't notice it that's all."

"Whatever you say, now come here and give it a try." Mena dunked his finger into the bowl and pulled it out.