Toxic Merman (JonDami Fic)

By CyrusLiam2

A Journey Back Home - Damian Wayne The sequel of If Only 💐 A horrifying natural disaster struck Metropolis... More

Little Birds History
Rapunzel? Jonzel?
Taste of the World
DAMIAN!!!
Is this the End?
Mera
Sorrow
Go Home Sweetie
Is This How You Felt?
The Bat and Superboy
This Is Nice
The Transformation
Siren Damian
Exile
A Tragedy
Please...
My New Home
Good Night
Iruka, The Dolphin
Burning Torture
Why...
Hope
Boy of Steel and a Raven
Ryn and Donna
Friends and Family
2A.M.
G.I.T.L
Mariana Trench
To Our Little Diamond, Bruce
Mission Accomplished
Adults Talking
The Indian Ocean
Family Feast
You're Perfect
Under the Same Moon
Enjoying the Perks
A Dolphins Wish
The Journal of a Robin
Hawaii
Knowing the New Me
Mysterious Song
What a Day
Knowing Myself Again
3 Weeks Later
One with my Tail
Too Sad To Cry
A Dolphins Cry
The Mothers Hatred
Zayka's Revenge
Mourn of a Prince
I'm Saved
The Transformation Plan
Welcome to Atlantis
The Echo Globe
Discovering a Hidden Truth
Make Peace
We're Too Late
Burial Tranquility
Revenge or Forgiveness?
Goodbye, Siren Damian
Welcome Back, Damian
A Chance
Mission Succesful
The Selection
The Result
A Beautiful Reunion
Farewell, Iruka
All's Well that Ends Well
A Warning
The End

Zayka Dept

1.2K 62 7
By CyrusLiam2

Wayne Manor, Batcave
2:23a.m.

"Any news Mera?" The Dark Knight ask, taking off his cowl.
"Indeed I have." Her hologram self replies all the way from Atlantis.
"Go on." He said.
Mera conjured up a other live size holograms of other Atlantians who looked rather differently.

"These people, suffered the same toxin that Damian's suffering now. It's called, Syrencerine." She said. "The caped crusader began observing the other Atlantians the Queen made appear. Each and everyone of them posses a fish like tail.
"Mermaids?" Batman raised an eyebrow.
"Sirens." Mera corrected him.
"Is there any differences between those two?" Batman ask.
"Oh most definitely Bruce. There are many species of mermaids and mermans in the ocean world. Many. Mermaid are just like us... harmless until you invade their territory. They do not cause death unless you really ask for it." She said.
"Uh huh..." Batman acknowledge.
"Sirens on the other hand, have many species as well. But they are the seas most treacherous creatures." The Queen brought up several more holograms of other Atlantian Sirens.

"As we all know, Sirens kill using their beautiful voices to lure humans into their death, and maybe, well, eating them..." she said.

"but these Sirens as you see before you, are far different than a normal Siren. Despite their beautiful appearances, they are indeed deadly." She said, gesturing towards the holographic Sirens.
"How different?" He ask.
"Not only can they sing to kill but also their touch. Many Atlantian scientist took the initiative to study these beings. We left a Siren named Judy Moon." She said, gesturing towards a holographic Siren swimming with not much details.

"She was once a land dweller... until the toxin changed her. We left her with them and returned after a week. Arthur and I were shocked to find every single one of the scientist dead."

"Judy was sitting in the corner of the room, feeling scared, and keeping her hands close to her chest. Her eyes were covered in fear." She said. "Fortunately for us, she was quite cooperative. We told her, and the others like her, to go to the deep, where they can live freely but never see the light of day until we find a cure for them." she said. "We had to because the other Atlantians, especially the children's, are afraid of them... it's cruel but there were no other options." She sighs and said sadly.
"Without even thinking twice, they took our word. But before they left, we gave them a shell communicator so when we find the cure, we can summon them. They took the communicator and quickly disappear into the deep. They were never seen or heard again since then. She said.
"Till today, we still don't know how long does it take for their touch or singing to completely kill it's victim. It could be days or even seconds." Mera cross her arms.
Batman drop onto the chair and lean his back... trying to process the shocking information that was given by Mera. His mind was so bubbled up with theories and fear that he couldn't find the words to say it.
Eventually, he manage to gather himself up to ask more questions.
"So, you're saying, my son is going to be a deadly creature?!" He ask, barely keeping it together. The Queen's eyes travel from hologram to hologram and then, back to the Dark Knight's dark ocean blue eyes.
"I'm sorry Bruce..." she said. With that being said, Bruce knew what the answer is. Bruce's mind started running all over the place, trying to find an alternative to his sons situation.
"I'm assuming there's more bad news?" He said sarcastically.
"Sort of... but before that, there's also..." she hang her words. Mera pulled back all the Atlantian Sirens holograms and reappear a new holographic being.
"Good news." She said.
"What's this?" Bruce crosses his arms.
"Bruce, this is Zayka Dept, an Atlantian who was exile 23 years ago. He was once a member of the royal family. He was banished by our former king because he began abusing his powers ever since his father went missing and his family were murdered." She said.
"How?" Bruce ask.
"Years ago, he along with his family, left to the surface world to explore some fun human activities. They were suppose to be back in a week but... didn't. Then two weeks passed and the citizens got worried. So they sent our guards to find them." She said. "They only found Zayka, brutally injured, close to death. His family however, murdered... their bodies were there accept for his father." She said, pulling out a hologram of Zayka's father.
"Zayka didn't tell us who attacked them. Many had tried to ask him but he wouldn't speak of it... so we left it." She said. "Days went by and his thirst for revenge grew... he started becoming violent... so much that he started attacking the innocents, causing chaos and evem death with his unfamiliar powers. So, he was banished." She ended.
"Ok, so why are you telling me this?" Batman ask. "Well, Zayka is the cause of these people turning into Sirens. We already confirmed that by asking the victims themselves. We sent out our best guards to scour the seven seas, and so far, they found nothing." She said.
"It has been more than 2 decade. He could be anywhere." Bruce said.
"I know Bruce. But we're still looking for him... we can't give up... if we do, he's gonna destroy many more lives... both in land and sea." She said.

The Dark Knight stayed speechless... still trying to process the mind blowing informations given by Mera.
"So... that's the good news... that we know who's causing this. The bad news however, we still haven't find a cure to this yet." She said, sounding disappointed.
"Maybe the League can figure something out." Bruce said.
"It worth the try... we'll take any help we could get. This has been going on for far too long." She said.
The caped crusader rose up and began pacing back and forth in the room, with his ball up fist swinging in the air... trying to figure out a solution, a theory... something useful or helpful. The red haired Queen patiently watches him, feeling emphatic for him.
"What do we do for Damian now?" Bruce stopped pacing and look at the Queen.
"For now, I suggest keeping an eye on him. His body may be preparing to transform." She said.
"Tranform???" Bruce said loudly.
"Yes. Into a Siren." She said.
"But remember Bruce, he's has to be in the water during his transformation... sea water." She said. "And Bruce, if you're not there in time to help him, he'll die of dehydration." She warns him.
"How will I know when it's time?" Bruce ask. "You'll know... trust me. It's not hard to miss." She said.
Batman felt so much pressure within him that he actually felt heavy. His son is not only going to transform into a sea beast but he might never again be the same.
"Will he be able to be above the surface?" He gulp.
"Yes, he will. He can breathe both on land and sea... but ones he's transformed, he will remain that way until, we find a cure." She said.
Bruce let out a huge exhale as though he was holding his breath for so long.
"Okay... I'll take care of him." He said. "Will that be all?" He asked.
"Yes... that's about it." She replied, making all the holograms disappear accept for herself.
"Okay, I'll call the League for a meeting tomorrow at the Watch Tower. Both you and Arthur are required to join. We'll see what the others could pitch in to find Zayka or even the cure..." Bruce said, as he turns around and storm towards the exit.
"Will do Bruce." The Queen replied under her breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 803 26
- Marinette is on scholarship in Gotham. - She has her own coffee shop and she works there with her friends. - Marinette is a rogue 'vigilante' and...
6.2K 144 12
Final Series 💐 As life goes on, changes will take place whether we like it or not. Some will be good, some will not. It's up to you on how you would...
25K 1K 45
In a world without powers or heroes, we see how the lives of our favourite DC Supersons play out as normal people. Damian while angry and aggressive...
6.6K 602 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...