Faded Love [Elvis Presley]

By bonbonsandbooks

The year is 1975. Singer Elvis Presley finds himself having set backs stopping his new tour from happening. I... More

Faded Love
Copyrights|Disclaimer:
The Cast:
The Playlist:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Happy Birthday Elvis!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 19

1.7K 44 29
By bonbonsandbooks

Lisa Marie had went on home to California with Cilla. Elvis was a little down in the dumps about it. I could tell they were very close. He was such a loving father. To bad Cilla had chosen to move out to California.

I knew Elvis had a home out there. Maybe he would be happier to be closer to his daughter out there. But he loved Tennessee to. He said Graceland was his home. And he felt safe behind the walls here.

I was up before Elvis to make him pancakes for breakfast. I found a recipe that was a low calorie one. And he could have a little treat. I was sure he would love it. I wanted to talk to him about when we could go on our second date.

I had such a great time with him. He was not like I thought he was going to be. I was second guessing my choice to keep our relationship under wraps. Maybe the public should know about us?

I mean what harm would it be. They already knew I was his nurse. They knew who I was. I had a lot to think over before I told Elvis a definite answer on that one.

The doorbell rings. I wondered who would be here so early at Graceland? I finish placing some bread in the toaster to make toast then go answer the door. I swing the door open. There to my surprise stands Ginger Alden.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Hi there" she says greeting me hello. I allow her to come inside. I did not want to, but I had to.

"What can I do for you Ginger?" I ask her.

She sighs. "Is Elvis up? I would rather talk to him" she says. "I need to tell him something"

"Oh?" I ask.

"It is personal" she says.

I lead her to the living room.

"I think he just woke up. I will go see alright?" I tell her.

She nods then waits there on the couch with her hands folded in her lap. I rush up to see if Elvis was awake. I knock on his bedroom door. I hear him singing softly to himself. He was up at least.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Elvis?" I call out.

"Hey babe morning! Sorry I kind of slept in some" he says sheepishly.

He grabs me and pulls me in his arms. His lips fall to mine. I almost forget about Ginger being downstairs to see him in the living room. I melt in his embrace. He was such a fantastic kisser.

I had to keep from moaning with pleasure when he kissed me. I loved being in his embrace. I was so happy he was mine. And I could not wait to share our second date soon here.

"When do you want that second date?" he asks softly after we kiss.

"Oh, we can talk about that in a bit" I say.

He frowns looking confused. "Don't you want there to be a second date? Did I do something wrong?" he worries.

I wince. "Elvis you did nothing wrong. We will talk more about it later. There is someone downstairs to see you" I say.

"Oh who?" he wonders.

"Ginger..." I say softly. I wince.

He looks surprised. "Oh why? Lisa left" he tells me. "why is she back here?"

"I do not know. She would not tell me anything. You better go see what she wants" I say.

"I will. I will get rid of her okay. I am sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. That is not what I want" he sweetly says to me. He hugs me tighter. "I am excited to see where this goes between us" he promises me.

♡♪♬♪♡

He kisses me long and hard. He pulls back then touches my cheek lightly with his hand before heading downstairs to talk with Ginger.

Why was she back? To get Elvis to come back to her? That had to be the reason why. She was missing him. Did he want her back? Ginger wanted to be seen with Elvis in public. Had I ruined my chance with Elvis? My heart races with fear. I could not lose him. Not yet. I loved spending time with him. I adored that man.

I was in love.
I loved him!

This really sucked because I did not know where I stood with him. I had to find out what was going on downstairs with Elvis and Ginger. I had to know. Now. I sneak downstairs. I hide in the hallway so they would not know I was there.

It was wrong to spy. But I had to know if Ginger was asking Elvis to come back to her. And if I was going to get dumped. I lean against the wall and cross my fingers behind my back.

♡♪♬♪♡

"What did you want to see me for Ginger?" Elvis asks her.

"I have some news. It is not good news" she warns him.

There is a silence now. "What news?" he demands. "Out with it" he wants to know.

"I am late on my period. I might be having a baby. I am going to the clinic to get checked to make sure if I really am. And you might be the father, or my new boyfriend could be the father" she warns him.

I nearly gasp out loud.

"It has been a few weeks since I even touched you. I doubt I am the father" he states with a laugh.

She begins to cry. "Oh Elvis. I am sorry! I know that. I am horrible. I had to try. My boyfriend told me that if I am having a baby, he wants me to abort the child. I can't do that!" she wails. "I can't have a baby alone" she mutters. "I know how much you wanted a bigger family. We could raise this baby together. Say the baby is yours' she begs him.

"Ginger I am sorry. But no. I can't do that. I am sorry" he says softly.

She is crying. "What am I going to do?" she wails.

"Calm down. Your parents would help you with the baby. And you would make a great mother" he calmly tells her. "I can't do this though" he says. "I am sorry"

"Why not? I want to be with you" she begs. "I felt safer here with you" she sobs.

"There is someone else. I started dating again" he admits.

"What?" Ginger gasps.

"I already began to date back with Lisa was even here" he tells her.

"Is it Sandra?" she demands to know with anger.

"No, it is not" he tells her.

♡♪♬♪♡

He lied.

Why had he not told her we were dating? Was he ashamed of me?

I could not hear any more. I went into the kitchen. I finish getting breakfast ready.  Elvis comes back in the room to find me. I was not sure what to even say about Ginger having a baby by some other man. I had to let him tell me about it.

"So Ginger was trying to trick me to get me back with her" he admits to me.

"Oh really?" I ask him.

"Yeah she was worried she might be having a baby. She is scared. She begged for me to take her back. I told her it was over. And I was seeing someone else. But do not worry. I did not tell her we were dating. I know you want to keep us a secret" he informs me.

I melt. He did not say another word for us. For me. That was sweet.

I reach over and pull him in my arms. I kiss him. "That must have been so hard for you. I am glad you told her the truth" I say before kissing him again. "Oh, and I made you breakfast myself" I add in.

"Pancakes? Are you sure I can eat those?" he laughs when he looks over at breakfast on the counter.

"Sure, you can, and thank you so much Elvis. We can talk over breakfast about that second date" I say with a wink. I grab our food and take it out on the dining room table.

Elvis follows after me. Things were looking up. I was in love. With Elvis. I wondered if he would ever feel the same way about me. I would never tell him how I felt though. Not until I was sure he felt the same way as I did. I did not want to ruin what we had right now.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 319 14
Karen Nielson loves two things: Elvis Presley and nursing. She has been a nurse for ten years, and all that experience pays off when she gets a phone...
44K 658 29
When does a girl ever get the opportunity to meet her idol in person, even when they have passed away almost thirty years before she was born? Well...
7.9K 267 17
Is she really there? Is she not? Is she just a figment of his imagination, or is he living an eerie dream? Throughout all the stages of Elvis's life...
3.6K 109 12
Elvis, freshly returned home from the army on March 7th, 1960, is a bit sore from losing his mother and coming home to his Graceland mansion without...