Chapter 30

My painting of Elvis was dry and ready to share with him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My painting of Elvis was dry and ready to share with him. I could hardly wait for him to see it. I was really nervous about showing him. I hope he loved it. I had not wanted to create something for someone in so long.

Elvis brought out a creative side in me! I loved feeling that way again. I felt all worries about Matthew fade away. It had been almost a week now since the phone call.

Maybe he had decided not to show up after all. I could only hope on that note. I finally moved past everything with all of Elvis ex's. As well as my own boss.

I just wanted to be happy. I just wanted to have a life with Elvis. Was that going to be hard? Was Elvis going to be ripped apart from me somehow?! We found our way to each other.

I cherished his love greatly everyday he was in my life. I never knew such a wonderful man as he was before. I never wanted to lose his love.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Elvis? Oh hi Sam have you saw E?" I ask his friend there in the kitchen. Sam and Charlie were finishing up their lunch it looked like.

"He just went into the living room Sandra" Charlie informed me.

"Thanks" I say as I nod my head then rush to talk to Elvis. Elvis was sitting on the couch when I find him. Talking to his father.

I noticed Elvis rubbing his right wrist as if it pained him a bit and he looked tired. He had been doing a lot of activities this week and he needed to slow down.

Elvis was chatting in a low baritone voice to his father so others might not over hear him. That made me worry even more. I plop down beside him. I take his wrist he was holding in my hand feeling his pulse.

His heart was racing faster.

His eyes meet mine as I check him over.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Doc, I'm okay'" he swears softly.

"So you say Elvis"' grumbles his father.

"I do say" argues Elvis.

"Someone tell me what's going on!" I demand to know.

"We were in my office going over paperwork and such. Elvis had a dizzy spell. It is hot today though" his father rambles on.

"And I hadn't had lunch yet was all, I swear doc you know I would tell you if something felt off" Elvis promises me.

I sigh. He seemed okay. His lunch sat nearly finished on the coffee table there in the living room. I brush his long bangs out of his pretty eyes. He softly smiles at me. My heart skips a beat.

Faded Love [Elvis Presley]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें