Chapter 28

I knew Elvis wished we had more time to spend here with Lisa

I knew Elvis wished we had more time to spend here with Lisa. His home here was as beautiful as Graceland. Though, I would say Graceland was my favorite place. I guess I was just more used to things there then I was here.

In the morning Cilla came by to get Lisa. Lisa tearfully clung to Elvis side before heading off with her mother. When we all shared a pancake breakfast together out on the patio deck, she hugged me. I was grateful to have sometime to get to know Elvis family.

Lisa was a beautiful little girl. I could see alot of Elvis in that girl. Her smile to her doe like eyes. She was going to follow in his footsteps when she was able. She admired everything about the man. For her he could walk on the moon.

I sigh as I pack up. Getting ready to fly back home on the Lisa Marie plane. I hoped to be back soon to this get away home. I felt changed in a lot of ways since coming here. Because I grew closer to Elvis. And he grew closer to me.

Elvis comes in then wraps his arms around the middle of my waist. Nuzzling kisses on my neck. Leaving heat patterns from his lips to my own flesh. I reach up caressing his hair as he does.

♡♪♬♪♡

"E, we have to pack to go home" I softly remind him.

"All work and no play? Why that's no fun doc" he playfully teases me.

"I love it here but I'm ready to go home" I sigh.

I turn around to face him. He kisses me. I feel his smile curve into my lips during the kiss. Sending pleasure goosebumps into my veins. I return his kisses.

"What place is better? Here in paradise or Graceland?" he softly asks me.

"Graceland. I guess you could say it's my safe haven. It's grown on me. I love it because it has your touch all over it. Here you haven't changed it since Cillas been here right?" I want to know.

"Well that's true. I haven't gotten around to that. Next time you can help me decorate this place. It can be ours" he sweetly says to me.

"Oh Elvis'" I giggle. "I'm not a decorator. I'm a nurse" I remind him.

I close my suite case up. I was ready for take off here. You could take a southern girl to paradise but you could not take the southern outta her. I was southern and I missed where I came from.

Elvis had to make a few phone calls after he packed up then we were ready to head back home. We were driven to the private airport where the plane waited for us there.