Chapter 32

Elvis had created a nursing station for me out in the back beside his father's office and Lisa Marie's play area

Elvis had created a nursing station for me out in the back beside his father's office and Lisa Marie's play area. I could not believe it!

He takes me by the hand then leads me into the office. He remembered my favorite colors were dark purple and black. The office was painted in my favorite colors. The office had everything I needed.

Even a little exam room. I loved it. Happy tears come to me. He wanted me to stay here as the nurse for everyone at Graceland.

That meant the world to me. He trusted me fully now. We loved one another. I brush aside a happy tear then rush to his arms. I kiss him tenderly.

♡♪♬♪♡

"So, you like the idea doc?" he asks me.

"I LOVE the idea!" I exclaim. He twirls me about in his embrace.

"I am glad you are on board. I called your old boss. And told her I am hiring you full time. No more worries doc" he tells me.

"You really do think of everything" I giggle.

"I wanted you to be happy. This is your home. Your home is with me" he points out.

"Did you put my painting in your father's office?" I ask wondering where he chose to put it.

"Come here" he says.

He takes me by the hand. We walk back into his home. And to his private office upstairs. There was the painting behind his chair that was at his desk. I gasp. He loved it.

I was thrilled he loved my work. Tears of joy come to me. That made me want to paint more. One of his father for his office maybe. And one of Lisa with Elvis. There was so much I could create around here.

"I love that painting doc" he tells me. "it is perfect here"

"I think so to E" I agree.

♡♪♬♪♡

When we headed downstairs, I noticed they were getting ready for a barbeque outside tonight. I wondered what else could be going on here? 

"I invited everyone over to celebrate the new nurse here at Graceland. And we will have a party! They will see the new nurse station to" he explains to me.

"Wow Elvis! This is going to be a blast" I say with a joyful smile.

"Welcome to my family Sandra" he says sweetly to me.

We kiss.

"I know I was engaged to Ginger. But where are we Sandra? Do you think you would ever....never mind forget I bring it up" he stammers.

"What tell me?" I demand to know. I rest my hand on his shoulder.

"Do you think you will ever want to marry me? One day I mean. I know it is too soon" he softly says.