Chapter 25

We had the best news from my boss

We had the best news from my boss. That Elvis passed all his tests with flying colors. I hoped Elvis would stay on his healthy journey. And not fall back just because he was doing better these days. I did have that worry in the back of my mind.

I tried not to let it worry about it. At least Elvis was off drugs. And he was eating ten times better. That was what mattered the most. We were getting ready to go out to California at his other home.

I was also worried about meeting Lisa Marie again. And Cilla. Last time Elvis had ignored me like I was a no one when they were around. But that was because I had hurt his pride to.

Things changed. I doubted this round he would ignore me. Right? I sigh as I sit on my bed going over what I needed to bring on this trip.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Hey, Sandra want to go check on the horses with me?" Elvis questions as he comes in my bedroom.

He pulls me up off the bed with his hands in mine.

"Sure, I would love to" I agree. He plants a kiss on my lips.

"I told you I would pass with flying colors" he reminds me.

I nod as he holds me in his arms. "And you did" I add. "But I want you to stay on track please. And keep doing what you are doing. You can't afford to fall back into bad habits" I warn him.

"I know doc. I won't" he teases. He kisses me. I smile up at him. "You looked worried. Something wrong? Anything you want to talk about with me?" he asks me.

"No" I lie.

"You are worried about the trip" he guesses.

"A little" I admit.

He touches my cheek with his hand. "I know I treated you badly when Lisa and Cilla were over the last time. We both lashed out at one another. I regret doing that. This time I am going to tell them both you and I are dating. No secrets. And I will never treat you like that again" he swears. "I am again very sorry about that"

"I am sorry to for making you feel you had to lash out like that at me" I apologies' as well.

He kisses me. "I love you Sandra. When we are there alone one night, we will have our romantic night. I have everything all planned for us when we arrive. Are you sure you ready to take us to the next level?" he wonders.

"More than ready" I say softly. I lean up kissing him on the lips.

"I can't wait" he moans softly.

"Me either" I giggle as I return his kisses.

♡♪♬♪♡

He pulls us apart. Then takes me by the hand. We head downstairs and outside to where the stables are. I wander with Elvis to help him bail out hay for the horses to eat.

I get the treats out to. I knew Bear loved his sugar cubes. He was addicted to them. And the other horses loved carrots. I begin to get the treats ready. I also get the brushes out. And I brush the horses mains after I give them treats.

"You spoil them" chuckles Elvis. "and they love you"

"I love them. When I was little I always loved horses. I always wanted my own but never got one. I did get a little horse stuffed animal one Christmas. Boy was that a disappointment" I giggle.

"Aw" Elvis laughs.

"I will miss these guys while we are away" I sigh.

"They will miss you and the treats" he jokes.

"They will probably miss the treats more" I tease.

I nuzzle Bear's soft nose with my hand. "Be good while we are gone" I tell the horses.

We decided to go riding. And Elvis helps me get up on my horse. It was not to hot out. I giggle as I run chasing to keep up with Elvis and his horse. The day was bright and sunny out. My hair was braided that day and pulled up so it did not blow in my eyes thankfully.

I was going to miss Graceland while we were away. But it was going to be exciting to go out of state. I never had been to California before. I hoped to go to the Hollywood walk of fame to. And see stars homes. If Elvis would take me around.

He might not want to do such cheesy things. But I sure wanted to.

Then we slow trot to cool the horses down from their run. Some people were by the gates. Elvis stops and signs a few autographs. Then we jog the horses back to the barn. We pet them before placing them in the barn for the rest of the afternoon. And we head inside. I sit with Elvis in the Jungle Room and enjoy a Pepsi cola.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Whew it was getting warm out" I tell Elvis.

"Wait until you get out to California. It is hotter out there" he warns me.

"I am sure it us" I sigh. It was nice and cool here in Graceland.

I sip my cola.

"What sounds good for dinner? I have to tell Mary something to cook for us. What would you like?" he asks me.

He places both my legs in his lap as we sit on the couch together. Next to one another.

I lean on the couch thinking. "Hmmm!" I say.
He takes a drink of his cola.

"How about some grilled chicken, with honey barbeque sauce. Green beans, and corn on the cob. Baked beans. That sounds fantastic. With ice tea" I sigh.

"Sounds good to me. Let me go talk to Mary. Hang on" he says.

He gets up setting my feet back down on the couch. I enjoy my soda. I wondered if I was going to like being at California. I never really had been out of Memphis that much in my life. I was excited to see other states with Elvis. Travel more with him. See things I never had saw before. It would be a whole new world for me.

"Dinner will be on it's way" Elvis promises me as he comes back into the room. He sits back down with me.

"Fantastic" I sigh. "I can't wait" I giggle. He leans in kissing me.

"Your hearts desire is on it's way. I will always make all your wishes come true" he promises me.

I giggle. "You can't make all my dreams come true silly man"

"Baby I can and I will. Wait and see" he vows. He leans in kissing me. He seemed so serious. I almost believed him. "I mean it"

I return his kisses. "My dreams have come true already. You love me back" I promise him. I feel his smile on my lips as he kisses me back.

These were the best days of my life. Being with Elvis.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|