Jikook Oneshots

By Mikchimin

A compilation of stories where Jungkook loves Jimin and Jimin loves Jungkook just as much. A wide variety of... More

Princess
The Games
Barely
Suffering
Gone for a Day
Closed Off
Messages
Top
Treason
Rose Bowl
Past
Smol
Online
Sinking
Paris
Peristant
Hurt
Waste it on Me
Big Brother's Best Friend
Selection
The Most Cliche Jikook Story Ever!!!
Treehouse
Father
Forbidden
Forever Yours
Test
Compensation
Experiment
Childish
Spoiled (Continuation to Compensation)
Speech
Sightless
Morals
Fake Princess (Continuation to Selection)
Bad for You
Hot
Homeless
Beast
Toxic
Dare (Prequel to Top)
Hero
Couch
Souls
Conversion
My Jikook Theory
Bankrupt
Love Letter
Sugar Baby
Fatal
Popular
Betrothed
Hybrid
One Week
First of All
Wooden
Marriage (Continuation of Betrothed)
Nervous
Captured
Hate
Destiny (Continuation of Hybrid)
Shoulder
Magic Shop
Overheard
Rehab (Continuation of Toxic)
Officer
Kinky (Continuation to Top and Dare)
Sky
Stain
Touch
Fight
Debate
Fairy
Thirsty
Bodyguard
G.C.F.
Slave
Tree
Camp
Surprise
Mistake
Behind
Island
FaceTime
Run
Artist
Second
Unlucky
Ex
Ship
Distance
Perfect
An Author's Note for Perfect (and also Distant)
Out (Continuation to Bodyguard)
Wild
Laguna
Open
Missing
Bowling
Looking (Continuation to Run)
Stranger
Invitation
Drama
Hey~
New Years
Accidental
Caught
Saved
Closet
Jacket
Secret
So...
Homecoming
Overthrown (Prequel to Island)
Football
Gone
Befriend
Blind
Anxiety
Cocky
Trial
Smut
Poem
Hunt
Best Friend
Pupper
Study
That
Poor
Teachers
Gym
Vow
Ring
Thanksgiving
Wedding
Children
Colors
Buddy (Continuation to Invitation)
Romo
Changed
Chance (Continuation to Second)
Dance
Roommate
Flowers
Cupid
Healed (Continuation to Suffering)
Heart
Professor
Wingman
Bar
Quarantine
Super
2013
Return (Continuation of Island and Overthrown)
Bikers
Ivy League
Nostalgia
First Sight
Alone
Braces
Century
Fire
Dynamite
Lifetime (Continuation of Befriend)
Breakdown
Archery
Time
1890 (Prequel to Hunt)
Streaks
Animals
Ghost
Cuddlebug (Continuation to Gym)
Rebound
Ferry
Mythical
Mythical (Part Two)
Pain
Bouquet
Diary
Bump
Siren
Heavy (Continuation to Hot)
Easter
Airforce
Birth
Heaven
Serial

Emergency

3.4K 111 98
By Mikchimin

"What!?" Jungkook started tearing up as he listened to the man on the phone. "Where is he? O-okay, I'm on my way."

"Kook, what's wrong?" Namjoon noticed first. He was at a restaurant with some of his friends.

"J-Jimin's been shot," Jungkook got up so quickly his chair fell over, and he didn't even bother to pick it up, nor did he grab his coat resting on the back. "He's in critical condition, I-I gotta go."

"Oh my God," Jin gasped. "Honey go, we'll pay for your bill."

But Jungkook was already out the door at that point.

He drove, only barely paying attention to the speed limit. The hospital was half-way across town. It took him about 20 minutes to get there.

He parked sloppily and ran to the entrance of the emergency room. He practically ran into the front desk. The lady looked concerned, but she's obviously seen panic like this before. "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Park Jimin," Jungkook spoke, out of breath.

"What's your relation to the patient?"

"He's my husband."

"Okay Hon," The lady scanned her computer, her tone shifting slightly when she realized the condition of his lover to a bit of a softer one. "Looks like he's in surgery for the next few hours or so. Room 108. There's a waiting room near there."

"Thank you," Jungkook gave a small, sloppy bow before trying to make his way to the waiting room.

It was fifteen minutes later when Jimin's parents came. Five minutes later, Jungkook's parents. Forty after that, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok.

When Jungkook saw his mom he ran into her arms and cried. Mrs. Jeon held him. Even at age 22 he was still her baby.

"J-Jimin," he sobbed. "I need Jimin." Mrs. Jeon could only comfort him, despite how helpless she herself felt.

Four long hours they stayed together, crying, praying, trying to distract themselves from what was going on on the other side of the wall.

Then the door to the surgery room opened.

Everyone stood up together. Jungkook held his breath. He couldn't tell the outcome by the man's face, which scared him even more. Mrs. Park spoke first. "So?"

"Well, we lost him for a second back there," Jungkook's heart stopped. "But he's going to be alright."

The news made Jungkook cry once again but this time because of overwhelming relief and happiness. He hugged the closest person to him, which was Yoongi. The older male hugged back and smiled softly, relieved as well, and cheers were heard from everyone else. He was okay.

The love of his life was okay.

*

"Jungkookie."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, still exhausted. He was holding his husband's hand even while he was sleeping. The second he was allowed to come into Jimin's room he pulled a chair up right next to him, and stayed by his side, not moving. When Jungkook fell asleep, Jimin was still unconscious.

But not anymore. "Jimin?"

"Are you the only one here?" Jimin's voice was quiet, and a bit husky.

"No, both of our parents, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung are all here too," Jungkook turned his head, confused a bit because everyone had left the room. "...But they all must have gone to the cafeteria or something."

"Maybe they just knew that your face was the first I would want to see," Jimin lifted the right side of his lips a bit. With the anesthetic and trauma in factor, you could tell he was still exhausted. "Kookie I'm so sorry."

"Jiminie, Baby, no," Jungkook shook his head. "You can't blame yourself for this. Never blame yourself for this. I'm going to kill the bastard who hurt you, laugh when he's pleaded guilty at his trial, but I will never be mad at you for this."

"You know," Jimin blinked. "I do remember one thing. There was this light, and it told me to go to it, to leave. But then I realized, no, I need Jungkook. J8ungkook needs me, I can't leave Jungkook. I think that's why I'm alive."

Jungkook started tearing up, kissing his lover's knuckles softly. "I do really need you."

"Baby don't cry," Jimin tried to whine.

"But you're alive and you're going to be okay and a few hours ago I didn't even know if you were dead or alive," The younger cried harder. "I really can't control my emotions right now.

"Knock knock," Jin poked his head in. "We just came in to chat for a few minutes and watch how many times Jungkook cries before your parents come in, because we know both them and Jungkook are going to stay for a much longer time."

Yoongi followed behind him. "But a six-visitor limit? That's kind of annoying."

Then Namjoon. "It's for health reasons. Both physical and mental."

Taehyung and Hoseok squeezed in last. "We brought gifts~" Hoseok spoke softly but excitedly.

Jimin made out a smile the best he could. "Hi guys."

"Aww Jungkookie's already a wreck!" Namjoon cooed.

Jungkook hiccuped. "Shut up."

"Here Minie, I brought you flowers," Taehyung put the bright yellow daffodils in a vase provided by the hospital.

"Jimin," Yoongi didn't make eye-contact. "I guess since you never really hear stuff from me, the guys thought I should be the one saying it. Uh, I don't know what we would've done if you didn't make it last night. I'm really glad you're going to be okay. I..w-we love you."

"That was so sweet," Jungkook cried even harder.

"Oh baby Koo," Jimin rubbed his thumb over Jungkook's hand lightly. "And thanks Yoongi. I love you all too."

"I-I gotta go," Yoongi heads for the door. "I have work."

"Yeah, we probably should all go, this really just was a small chat," Jin looked at the clock. "All of us have jobs we need to be at. Jungkook, will you be okay?"

"You're not going to ask the one who got shot in the chest?" Jimin jokes, then winces a bit. He moved a tad too much.

"Jimin you're strong," Seokjin gives a smile. "Jungkook's just sad he can't protect you all the time. There's no one else in the world that loves you more than he does. But seriously Jimin, I really hope you get better. We all do."

"I'll try my best."

Everyone said their goodbyes and left, leaving the couple alone. "Seokjin was right. There's no one on this Earth who has more love for you than I do. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you," Jungkook sighed, tears slowing down.

"Hey, don't blame yourself for this either," Jimin scolded lightly. "I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm glad you want to protect me, but in all honesty I'm really glad it was me instead of you."

"But I wish it was me instead of you."

"Honey I'm in pain now, but I'll be fine. Be thankful for that," The older spoke softly. "I love you, okay?"

"I love you too," Jungkook responded. "And I need you to spend a long life with me, okay? Be careful."

Jimin laughed a bit. "I will." 

A/N: So that was a bit of angst.

For those of you who asked me to write angst, I have plans to in the future and I actually wrote this before you asked. However, I don't know when I'll choose to write it, I still have about seventeen unwritten ideas in my plans. Just wait for it. Maybe I'll make people cry, I dunno, I've done it before.

Jimin is such a fucking tease;

Why's he taking off his shirt? I wonder how this made Jungkookie feel. I'm just scared and a bit concerned. I dunno.

Anyways Japanese is hard. learning Hangul is easy. It's just 저는 한국어를 조금 말합니다 but like with Japanese, it's all about memorization. Like I dunno. The Korean alphabet has like 24 letters I don't even know how much the three writing systems of Japan have combined.

Does anyone know what that says without translating it btw? That's like one of the only sentences I know I can also write this (I'm not translating anything btw this is all being typed up on a Korean keyboard) 지민은 정국이의 애기

I don't know if that's right I do not speak Korean. Don't use papago to translate that btw if you're going to it's the only one I've used that isn't correct with that certain sentence.

I'm barely sick anymore, yay for that! I'm still coughing but I should be able to work on the weekend. Like on Saturday I probably left bed for a collective 20 minutes out of 24 hours. I'm a lot better now all things considered. 

Just so you know, if you ever have a request or suggestion for me, feel free to tell me. Like, I don't know when I'd be able to write it because again, I have seventeen unwritten ideas as well as two or three already written oneshots I haven't posted yet, but if you want me to write, I will. Like a lot of people ask for a part two on things, and while I don't always find myself doing all of them, I think there's like one sequel on the way, and the only reason I'm doing it is because someone asked. So if you want me to do a part two to something, or have another idea for me, just ask. You can ask here if you want :)

Anyways, the author's note is kinda short today, I don't have too much to write about and I'm not bursting at the seams with an opinion.

You know right as I typed that I had something to say.

Have you ever been required by your school to read a book where all you're beliefs and opinions contradicted with the book but you had to read it because if you didn't you'd fail?

Yeah I had to do that.

The book was called I am Malala, and while I do believe her opinions and beliefs are good for the world, and she can and already has done amazing things to help the world, I can't really agree with her opinions.

I felt bad in a way, because I really didn't want to sound like I was hating on her, because she truly is a good person that has helped many, but it's just that I don't really like feminism, I don't really like education, and we follow different religions, though those were the three main topics in her book. 

I also want to say I'm not like anti-feminist either, I just don't care, that's why I 'm saying I don't like it, that's all.

But yeah, I just didn't feel right reading a book I didn't believe in.

Have you ever had that experience?

Well, I have to leave. I'm going to church :)

Love you guys!!

-Mikayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.5K 31
Jeon Jungkook a well known photographer is hired to be the photographer for a big boy band BTS but only one member caught his eye Park Jimin! Park Ji...
494 23 27
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
379K 8.8K 70
Requests β˜†γ€œ
8.3K 456 22
Jungkook has loved Jimin from the moment he laid eyes on him. He loves his smile, his laugh, his eyes, really anything you can think of. Jimin has ne...