Suddenly In Love

By naomigscott

Naomi and Mena Au More

Locker 206
What does he know?
The Stranger Who No Longer was a Stranger
Evening Picnic
Goodnight Sir
Breathe
I love you mom and dad.
Unbelievable
Unknown Sender
Unpredictable
Help
Honest
Just smile
Not Too Much Fun
Love Birds
Not Official
Chance
Electricity
Bullshit
History
Hop On
Pretty Girl
Enough
Single
New Girl
Crazy Eyes
The Way You Look at Him
Show Me You Love Me
Can't Sleep
Closet
Talk
Pepper Spray
Car
Weekend
Know
Future
For Better or for Worse
Trouble
Dinner
Sleep Over?
Under my Bed
Busy
Therapy
Oh
Yes
Hang Out
Safe
Sorry
Comfortable
Need You
We
Break up
Mirror
Missing
Out of Here
Go
Time
On One Knee
I'm sorry
Have Fun
Wine
Wake Up
Bathroom
Think
Straighten Up
Ignore
Fine
Test
Can't
Best for You
False Alarm
New Start
I Chose You
It Was Her
Here
Moment
Sort it Out
Somewhere Fancy
Date
Not
About Time
60 years
I'll Take That
Feelings
I'm not
Makeup
Pill
First Time Wasn't a Charm
We Both
Surprise
Scream
Nightmare
Fine by Me
First Fight
Exhausting
Say Nothing
Lied to Me
Not Hungry
100
Vows
Back Home
Should we?
Shut Up
Surprise?
Four of Us
Moody Pregnant Girl
Careful What You Wish For
Close
Mom
Love Your Love
Congratulations
Have a Talk
Gone
Walk in the Park
Idiot
Save it
Motorcycle
Let Yourself
Role
Room
Time
Epilogue
Platonically Husband and Wife

Ray

410 24 11
By naomigscott

Mena's POV

Walking up to Nina's driveway and went to knock on the door.

"Hey I'm here!" I texted her.

"Shoot I'm ready in five I promise. I'll tell my brother to open the door for you."

"Alright."

I stood there and waited. Suddenly I heard the door unlock. Quickly I fixed my hair and tugged on my shirt as the door opened. My legs trembled at the sight of the person in front of me.

"You! What the hell are you doing here?"

Before I could respond I saw Nina coming down the stairs. "I'm here, I'm here. Sorry for the wait, I see you've met my step brother, Ray..."

"We already know each other." He snapped at me. "You could say we had a...close encounter."

"Oh well even better, everyone knows everybody. Shall we go then?" Nina walked and stood next to me.

I nodded in response since I couldn't believe what had just happened. I was dating the step-sister of the guy who raped Nay. The guy I almost killed a month ago. How was he even there, how had nobody seen him? I kept walking in silence, until Nina interrupted my thoughts.

"Everything okay? You seem... quiet."

"I'm fine I just...he's your brother?"

"Step-brother, from my dads marriage before he married my mom."

"And he's the guy—"

"The guy of your ex- girlfriends scandal...yup."

I opened the door for her as we went in to the restaurant. "Table for two please." I said to the lady and looked back at Nina. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"What? About Ray?"

"Yeah about Ray."

"Well for one, I didn't know who your ex was and second I didn't think it mattered when I found out who she was." We walked up to the table and sat down.

"Okay I get that but did you not think I'd have a problem with that?"

"You're not even together Mena what should it matter."

"It should matter because he—"

"He didn't, she was a little slut to begin with so don't put the blame on him."

I rolled my eyes at her. "You seriously cannot be this blind Nina. Your brother almost killed her. That girls life was shattered into pieces."

"So what it's not my fault."

I suddenly came to terms with everything as I sat on my chair. "Oh my god I can't believe I was so stupid.. You knew who I was all this time, you only did it to get back at Naomi didn't you?" I stood up from my chair.

Nina's face turned pale. "Mena don't walk away from me. Look I knew who you were and everything but I did like you." She yelled as she came after me.

Opening the door I ran outside. "You liked me and you used me to get back a helpless girl because of your stupid brother?"

"He's not stupid and it's not all his fault."

"Did he tell you that?"

Nina crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes at me. "You're literally walking away from me because of her?" She hissed. "I can't believe this, you really are a dick."

I could feel my anger levels rising as I formed my fist. I needed to calm down or else I was going to explode. I turned back to look at Nina. "This is so over. Do me a favor and don't ever talk to me again." I quickly turned back and kept walking. All I could do now was fear that Ray was going to hurt Naomi again. I walked in circles all over town contemplating what I should do. To me, the answer was obvious.

Naomi's POV

I woke up to a text from Scott:
"Good morning pretty girl! Be ready by 7:40! And don't worry about breakfast, it's all on me ;)"

"Hahahah alright! See you then!!"

Quickly I got up and slipped on a dress, with a jean jacket and some wedges. Then I straightened my hair and dabbed on some makeup, grabbed my bag and was ready.
"7:35, just in time Nay." I walked down the stairs to see my mom drinking her coffee as usual.

"Good morning Nay."

"Morning mom." I gave her a kiss on the head.

"You look pretty today. Any special reason?"

"No reason, just thought I'd look nice."

"You've been looking nice an awful lot lately. Is everything alright?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Everything's fine mom I promise." I heard a honk coming from outside. "That'll be my ride, see yo—"

"Your ride? Who's that?"

"Gotta go mom bye." I rapidly shut the door and ran out my house and into Scotts car.

"Good morning Naomi Grace." He greeted me with a cup. "Hot tea for the british girl with a little donut because they didn't have scones and for me hot chocolate."

I giggled. "Thanks, and hot chocolate?"

"Not a big caffeine fan. I already have lots of energy trust me." He backed out my driveway and sped to school."

"Nice car."

"Thanks, nice outfit."

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"So, whats the plan?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing."

"Oh so I get to be the mastermind of the equation? Okay. Let's see, the arm over you is definitely happening. Hand-holding is a must and if you're up for it guarantee a little pda with you against the lockers would make him combust. I'd say with that plan you'd have your man by today."

"Damn, that sounds...intense."

"We could not kiss obviously, it's all up to you, I'm just a decoy."

"I don't know, I'll think about it."

"Well then times up because we're here. You ready?" I could feel myself getting nervous as he parked. Slowly I went to reach for the handle but Scott stopped me. "Hey what are you doing?"

"Getting the door?"

"Okay that's not even like me pretending to be your boyfriend, a pretty lady like yourself shouldn't open her own door. Hold on." Scott got out of the car and ran to get the car door open for me. As he opened it he extended his hand and reached for mine.

I took in a deep breath. "Ready?"

"Always, let's roll." Scott put his arm around me as we walked into the school. Immediately I felt us getting lots of stares.

He got closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Give me your hand." Delicately we intertwined fingers as he led me to my locker. I turned around to face him as we finally got to it; not seconds went by until I saw Mena walking in our direction in the distance.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm about to say this." I pressed my lips together. "Put your hand on my ass."

"What?" He turned to look at me extremely confused.

"Don't ask just do it."

Immediately Scott pulled me by the waist so that he was leaning on the lockers and I was facing him. His hand slid down to my butt and I giggled as he grabbed it. "That was...really good."

I could feel myself blushing. "Thanks, but I mean it's your butt that's nice to grab.

"Ha ha very funny." I rolled my eyes. "I was talking about the act as Mena walked by."

"I'm kidding obviously! But honestly, you do have a great butt"

"Thank you, now can you please walk me to class like the fake cute dating friend that you are so that my perfect attendance record isn't messed up?"

"Sure thing , let's go." He walked me to class and dropped me off. The day went by pretty slowly if I'm being honest, but it was fun seeing Mena go mad all day long. Last period finally ended, and like a good fake boyfriend, Scott was already waiting for me at the door.
"Well hello there."

I giggled, "Hi!"

"Well don't hate me but I think we should break up."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Alright so what the plan for that?"

"I got it covered don't worried." He pulled out his phone and texted a friend. "Get ready to get jealous."

We walked out of school together and sat down on a bench when suddenly a group of girls walked and behind them Mena. Very obviously Scott stared particularly at one of the girls.
Quickly I stood up. "What the hell was that?"

"What was what?"

"You literally stared directly at her ass as she walked by. You're such a jerk."

"I did not, don't overreact Naomi you're causing a scene." Scott grabbed on to my arm as I stood up.

"Well it doesn't matter now does it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't talk to me ever again." I let go of his arm and walked in the other direction. Quickly I pulled out my phone.

"So how was that?"

"Oscar worthy performance, Mena stared me down as he walked past me."  Scott wrote back.

"Perfect!! You're the best Scott! I owe you big time, thank you!"

"It's nothing, just remember your worth Nay, you deserve the world and more. Look I gotta go, I'll talk to you soon okay?"

"Of course! Thank you <3"

I put away my phone and headed home.

____________________________

Things are getting spicy soon I promise!

vote and comment!
love you guys <3
tw: eienahoughiin
insta: elenashoughlin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 24 44
Mark/Darkiplier / Jack/AntiSepticeye / NateWantstoBattle/Natemare / MatPat/MadPat Updated every day on quotev updated here whenever I remember
143 2 12
au for me and my bsf !! :33
33.3K 1.6K 43
Mostly lams... and mullette and Jeffmads with some philiodosia mixed in for good measure.
168K 5.4K 32
A classic LAMS college AU. Lots of fluff, some drama and stuff like that. I hope you enjoy! I will warn you with a TW if necessary. Enjoy!