𝙄𝙩 '𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖 ¹ {Kl...

Від WHORV06

In the Salvatore boarding school the black magic isn't allowed, only the earth magic. But Sabrina can't help... Більше

Trailer
01 || Control
02 || Stone Butterflies
03 || Winter Break Invitation
04 || Questions
05 || Crush
06 || Cotton Candy
07 || She Wishes
08 || Other Methods
09 || Guitar
10 || Christmas Tree
11 || Too Drunk To Remember
12 || His Mom
13 || Closed Curtains
14 || Being Stupid
15 || A Secret Promise
16 || First No
17 || Christmas Morning
18 || Christmas Gift
19 || Christmas Time
20 || Christmas Ends
21 || Last No
22 || Birthday Morning
23 || Birthday Conffesions
24 || Birthday Surprise
25 || At 12 o'clock
26 || First Kiss
27 || Best Friends Fight
28 || Gross, New Phone & Speeches
29 || What Are Friends For
30 || Don't Mock Her
31 || Forced To Participate
32 || Infected
33 || A Moment Of Desire
34 || Time For A Change
35 || Replacement For Love
36 || Sacrifices For Her Own Gain
37 || They Had An Encounter
39 || Sabrina Is Here
40 || He Confessed His Love For Her Too Late
Thank You!!
BOOK 2!!

38 || Her Vanilla Scent

4.5K 137 13
Від WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

As Klaus brushes his paintbrush against the canvas he thought about how one girl could change him completely. He was careless to others none caring to whoever talked to him, but after her, he had changed that.

He stood in his old Mystic Falls art room where his oldest canvas still stood upon the walls. Klaus Mikaelson needed to clear his mind and in the Salvatore school with all the looks he got for being who he was, he simply could relax.

His ears perked up as he heard high heels clicking on the floors of the expensive mansion.

They were slowly walking with caution like when someone enters a house without asking and they have a dog.

Klaus felt the all too familiar scent in the air. It was like automatically he knew what or better who wore it. She does not smell like the vanilla flavor she loved.

It was like stuck to her skin unable to leave like Klaus. He remembered that night when he kissed her skin his nose smelling every inch of her body.

As the heels stopped right behind him on the double door room he flashed over holding her by the shoulders up against the wall.

"Ow" was all she said when she looked up at him. Sabrina smirked looking at him completely unstable.

They hadn't seen each other in quite some time and now after days, they are face to face. Sabrina could see how angry and sad his eyes were. When he was his eyes would become a deeper blue they how they usually are.

Klaus, on the other hand, saw how her piercing blue eyes were exactly the same, no color change no nothing. But her eyes were completely void. They once held some life but now it was like all she was, was a walking body with nothing but evil.

"Sabrina," he growled and she smirked lovingly when he growled her name.

 "Klaus" she said sweetly knowing it would bother him.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" he asked her not letting go of her shoulders. He couldn't hurt her, he never would. But he held her strong enough for her to be unable to move.

The blonde smiled showing her purely white teeth. "Oh nothing, just came to thanks the one who let out the true me, so thank you" she was more sarcastic and spicy them before.

Klaus clenched his teeth. "You lied to me" he was very vulnerable in front of her. "No. How could I? When someone has sex it's a thing of two not of one" she explained.

Fighting with Sabrina before was hard, not it was a never-ending war. You could tell her something and immediately she would come back with a more smart phrase or sentence.

"What are you really doing here, Sabrina?" he questioned her true intentions. She looked at him before answering. "Fine... I missed you" she shrugged innocently.

Klaus seemed to have not expected that answer. But he wasn't going to play her mind tricks. "Everyone else is worried sick, you're piling bodies up and down, and you come to me because you miss me?" he didn't know what to say.

Sabrina frowned when he mentioned the body's piles. "Why to care so much for pathetic people like humans, you used to not care" her voice seemed to be angry already.

She was a ticking bomb.

Klaus looked down then up at her. "That was years ago"

"Yes because little Hope had to change you" growled Sabrina. He raised his eyebrows. "You don't know how I was, you were not even born!" he exclaimed.

"Oh I know a lot more" she smirked. Klaus felt threatened. "I am Klaus Mikaelson-"

"And I am Sabrina Blackthorn! You think I truly came here because I missed you, Klaus I could replace in just a snap of my fingers," he got angry. "But I just came to warn you all that if you dare stop me and try to change me back to the pathetic self I was, then I will not have mercy and do what my coven did with the ones who threaten us"

The Blackthorn coven were masters at torturing. She got it in her blood.

"Sabrina I know you are still in there," Klaus said not believing this could be the girl he laughed within the balcony.

Sabrina scoffed. "Well this is me, so get used to it" she said her eyes looking at him then the painting he had currently been working on. "You know they say there's always going to be that one person that will always be stuck in your heart"

The Blackthorn girl said. Klaus frowned confused at how she quickly changed the subject. "I don't know what you're talking about" he told her.

"You seem to hate me but deep down you are just dying for me, for the old wanna be good Sabrina to come back, that's why you're here" her words making sense to him.

"I don't die for anybody" he snapped close up to her face. Sabrina screamed and pulled up even closer her face to his. Their lips now centimeters apart. Just touching her tempted him.

"Then why you paint me?" Klaus frowned at her words and turned around to see that indeed he had painted the girl.

She was looking straight up at you with a white flower crown and a white dress. Sabrina smiled actually liking how she looked but for one little thing.

Klaus looked at her not bothered but annoyed his own mind betrayed him. Now she knew she meant something to him.

"You did great but missed one tiny thing" she pinched her fingers together. "And what is that?" he asked her. She moved his hands that still held her up against the wall.

"I prefer black" she pointed to the dress and flower crown. "The other Sabrina would've loved it" he told her.

"But she is not here but me"

"Then it's a good thing it's my drawing" he grinned at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Why do you insist on bringing the old me, she was boring, pathetic, just a little bitchy of what I am now"

"Because she was fun, incredible, and kind," he said back not wanting to keep talking about this. He wanted the girl he knew. And she wanted to get rid of the girl she was.

Klaus saw Sabrina stiffen close her eyes went black then back to normal clenching her fist. It was like for a moment she went out of control.

"You like me better this way, admit it" she stomped over to him. Sabrina was only a step from him. The tension in the room had gone thick and Klaus growled.

"I like you either way, but I prefer the real you" it was true he liked her either way, but he wanted the good Sabrina that she for sure had inside.

"You like me like this...then prove it" she brushed her lips against his. Klaus just couldn't help it and his crushed lips against hers kissing each other hungrily.

It was like if they needed that addicting drug you could let go.

With no care in the world, Klaus pushed her back carrying her up the table after throwing everything on the floor making a mess of art on the ground.

Sabrina moaned when he gave her a small bite kissed on the neck. He let his lips brush against her skin smelling the vanilla perfume he couldn't resist in her.

She tightens her fingers on his shoulders digging deep with her nails as he sucked in her skin making her feel good.

It was pleasurable how they made each other feel. The desire when they touched skins it was like one kiss would turn into a passion one in seconds.

He went down her neck to her chest. His fingers aligning her figure and his mind remembering her for his next artwork. For him, she was a work of art. One that couldn't be more perfect.

Sabrina smiled when he raised up her shirt to her belly making her giggle a little. His lips and scurf tickling her. She went to take him off as she didn't like tickles but Klaus grabbed her hands holding them up her head and against the table.

He wasn't holding back. It was like watching the stars when he kissed her lower and lower each time. Her body waiting for him to touch every inch of her.

And Klaus's intent to kisses every corner of her no missing one. Sabrina gasped when he slowly and painfully for her patience grabbed the head of her skirt pulling it down.

He threw it off to the floor and she could feel the small air in her inner thighs. Klaus then kissed one leg going from down to up.

Sabrina wanted to touch him but he simply wouldn't let her. He flashed up no to her head level and she pouted.

"Why can't I touch you?" she asked him and he smirked. Klaus has always been dominant, is dominant, and will forever be.

"You told me to prove it to you love and that's what am doing, treating you like a princess" he whispered to her ear before kissing her below her ear.

She got very turned on by that. Klaus pulled up her shirt his hands holding her lower back and pulling up her naked thigh to wrap around his waist. While the other pulled down her bra's strap then taking it off.

He stared down at her in awe. The last time they were together for some reason Sabrina got shy when she never did. Her guess she never really cared for the other boys to look at her but Klaus was important to her so she shied away.

Klaus didn't mind though, he respected her in understanding.

But now she didn't mind and she liked when Klaus stared at her. "I'm almost naked your turn," she said and he rolled his eyes before with his vampire speed taking off the jacket, shirt, and pants. They had taken their shoes a long time ago.

Now did they enjoy it even more? Klaus went back down from her and instead of kissing just her thigh he went on her inner thigh.

Sabrina let out another moan her hands turning into fists as she couldn't grab the blanket since they were on the art studio's table.

He saw this and laced their hands together so she could hold onto something. Klaus was teasing her as he kissed her stomach.

"I want you to bite me" she moaned and he stopped looking at her. Klaus looked up at her skeptical. He knew it could be pleasurable to bite during having sex but he never expected Sabrina to ask him that.

"Are you sure love?" he asked her and she nodded. "Yes...please" Klaus looked as she closed her eyes and he didn't know if it was his mind playing games or what. But he was sure that when she said 'please' it was the old Sabrina talking.

Shaking the thought and doing as asked, Klaus went up to her neck giving her a wet kiss, gripped her thighs that now we're both around his waist and slowly bit into her neck.

Sabrina moaned smiling feeling the pleasure he gave her. Klaus saw it tonight, even if she tried to not show, the old Sabrina was still in there and so was her vanilla scent.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

AHH!! I told you it would get more intense and it did. I tried making it more detailed and it's the best I can do. I wanted to show how much Klaus and Sabrina can't resist each other hehe.

Next chapter coming soon.
Sorry for any misspellings :)
Comment what you think, please!!

sincerely,
-WHORV06

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.1K 673 25
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒘. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆." ...
2.7K 33 55
Completed. Mystic Falls 2030. Hope has attempted yet another spell to bring her family back to life, and it seems that she managed, without knowing i...
150K 5.7K 47
[ BOOK THREE ] Ryan Mikaelson has spent his entire life hearing stories about his family and their past. The infamous Original family. The villains o...
80.3K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...