๐™„๐™ฉ '๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– ยน {Kl...

By WHORV06

In the Salvatore boarding school the black magic isn't allowed, only the earth magic. But Sabrina can't help... More

Trailer
01 || Control
02 || Stone Butterflies
03 || Winter Break Invitation
04 || Questions
05 || Crush
06 || Cotton Candy
07 || She Wishes
08 || Other Methods
09 || Guitar
10 || Christmas Tree
11 || Too Drunk To Remember
12 || His Mom
13 || Closed Curtains
14 || Being Stupid
15 || A Secret Promise
16 || First No
17 || Christmas Morning
18 || Christmas Gift
19 || Christmas Time
20 || Christmas Ends
21 || Last No
22 || Birthday Morning
23 || Birthday Conffesions
24 || Birthday Surprise
25 || At 12 o'clock
26 || First Kiss
27 || Best Friends Fight
28 || Gross, New Phone & Speeches
29 || What Are Friends For
30 || Don't Mock Her
31 || Forced To Participate
32 || Infected
33 || A Moment Of Desire
34 || Time For A Change
35 || Replacement For Love
37 || They Had An Encounter
38 || Her Vanilla Scent
39 || Sabrina Is Here
40 || He Confessed His Love For Her Too Late
Thank You!!
BOOK 2!!

36 || Sacrifices For Her Own Gain

4.4K 121 1
By WHORV06

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

Sabrina smiled as she walked around town girls turning confused and envious, while the men looked at her in lust.

Her heels clicked on the pavement practically announcing she was coming. And she wanted them too. Because those who knew her knew what was best then to get in her way.

lightning struck in the sky that was once white and now gray and sad. She had left from that stupid boarding school as she called it, for about two days now.

It was fun for her to see them look for her. They even blend in the Mystic high school. The blonde thought they were pathetic for even thinking she'd ever go there.

Walking into the Grill confidently she went over to the barstool. Taking a seat she smiled at the waiter. Who was really cute.

"Hello" she greeted. "Hey, what can I get you?" he asked her and she grinned accomplishing that how she looked made her look older.

'It sure was better than before'

She thought as she clicked her tongue trying to decide. "Bourbon please" she gave him her best flirtatiously smile. "Bourbon coming right up" he says going to prepare it.

He poured it and the girl took a sip. She tasted it and in fact, was it good. Now she gets why everyone drinks it.

"So haven't I seen you around, id remember a face like yours?" Sabrina thought it was cute he thought he could get with her.

"Yup just changed a little how I look, I mean I dressed in these cute outfits that will make me look pathetically boring, but now I dress more...fun"

"Sure the change make you well"

Sabrina turned to her side to see a dude smirking at her.

"Why thank you"

The first thing dark witches do when they complete the change is that they want power. They wanted to feel alive and Sabrina wanted his power.

He, after all, was a vampire due to his daylight ring in his middle finger.

"May I buy you a drink?" He asked and she sweetly smiled. "Got one" she waved it at him the Bourbon she had.

"How about some Vodka, it's a lot better" he insisted. "Nah I think I'm good with Bourbon it tastes better" the girl knew how to flirt very well so it was obvious the vampire was already into her. Just like how she planned.

"What's your name beautiful?" he asked her licking his lips while looking at her up and down.

She wanted to scoff, but she needed him or more his magic.

"Thalia" she lied. She wasn't about to tell him her real name.

Her purely white smiled were like an enchantment for the vampire man and so she took it to her advantage.

"You wanna go somewhere?" she asked and he smirked.

"Never thought you'd agree with princess" Sabrina smiled grabbing his hand and they walked out of the Grill holding hands.

~~~

Her back was slammed against the tree as the vampire push her up kissing her roughly like there was no tomorrow.

Sabrina moaned in pleasure liking the feeling and more when he would kiss her neck.

But even though she was enjoying it she couldn't feel the most satisfaction as she did when she was together with Klaus. He truly made her feel good even though they had to keep their voices down because they were in school in her dorm.

She huffed shaking the thoughts of Klaus kissing her and concentrated in the dude now kissing her.

Dark witches were ones to not care where they had intimate actions but Sabrina was a picky one.

"I think a room would be better or a car" she said annoyed with the stick sticking on her back.

The man groaned. "Here is fine" he told her. She hated being contradicted.

"But I think the car would be better or your apartment" she once again tried.

"I'm sorry but it's not your choice princess it's mine, better after I feed of you," he said.

Sabrina did a surprised face like she was confused and the man chuckled.

"Did you truly think I'd get with a what 15-year-old?" he says while pulling away from her.

Her feet touched the ground her heels making her taller.

"Excuse me?"

"You should've listened to your parents and get away from strangers," the vampire said and he let his veins show with his fangs.

Sabrina tried holding in her laughter but couldn't contain it and burst out laughing making a puzzled look appeared on the man's face.

"What's so funny?" He asked her.

The blonde held her stomach laughing so hard that made the man angrier.

"Oh sorry...but I-I it's so funny that you really think I'm scared that you're a vampire" the man vampire speed her up against the tree once again now making her pissed off.

"How do you know what I am?"

"First: Ow and second: You were wrong I grew up without my parents telling me to get away from strangers but getting them closer, so ya you who should be afraid" her eyes changed to black and he let go with his head hurting like a million needles were being forced into his skull.

"Oh and one more thing my names, not Thalia, I mean that's an ugly name and totally doesn't go with me" she smiled as he fell to his knees. "It's Sabrina, Sabrina Blackthorn," his eyes widen realizing that last name to one of the covers of dark witches he once encountered. "A dark witch"

She took out a small pocket knife and walking over and bending down to him she yanked his hair back his head exposing his neck and in one swing she cut it.

The vampire fell to the ground his body turning gray.

You'd think that he would come back to life like any other vampire but the knife she used was spelled to take any magical creatures power and make it her own.

She had the evil in her, it was obvious.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Is she now evil, sure is. Sabrina has changed and she seems to hate how she used to be. Bad always think good is bad. The vampire man is dead and with a knife that gives her power.

Where do you think she got the spell from? Oh and I know I changed P.O.V's.

I really hope you enjoyed this book and the next chapter there will be a surprise!

Sorry for any misspelling :)

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.9K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
2.7K 33 55
Completed. Mystic Falls 2030. Hope has attempted yet another spell to bring her family back to life, and it seems that she managed, without knowing i...
2.5K 189 49
This story is about Klaus Mikaelson's childhood friend, Kaya. Kaya was born a Bennett but her magic weak, slowly manifested itself. Its limited her m...
11.6K 354 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...