๐™„๐™ฉ '๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– ยน {Kl...

By WHORV06

In the Salvatore boarding school the black magic isn't allowed, only the earth magic. But Sabrina can't help... More

Trailer
01 || Control
02 || Stone Butterflies
03 || Winter Break Invitation
04 || Questions
05 || Crush
06 || Cotton Candy
07 || She Wishes
08 || Other Methods
09 || Guitar
10 || Christmas Tree
11 || Too Drunk To Remember
12 || His Mom
13 || Closed Curtains
14 || Being Stupid
15 || A Secret Promise
16 || First No
17 || Christmas Morning
18 || Christmas Gift
19 || Christmas Time
20 || Christmas Ends
21 || Last No
22 || Birthday Morning
23 || Birthday Conffesions
24 || Birthday Surprise
25 || At 12 o'clock
26 || First Kiss
27 || Best Friends Fight
28 || Gross, New Phone & Speeches
29 || What Are Friends For
31 || Forced To Participate
32 || Infected
33 || A Moment Of Desire
34 || Time For A Change
35 || Replacement For Love
36 || Sacrifices For Her Own Gain
37 || They Had An Encounter
38 || Her Vanilla Scent
39 || Sabrina Is Here
40 || He Confessed His Love For Her Too Late
Thank You!!
BOOK 2!!

30 || Don't Mock Her

5.2K 145 7
By WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

{pretend it's the schools}

Sabrina walked through the halls of the school her uniform always perfect and so is her hair. She could hear as people whispered about in the hallways.

The Blackthorn witch truly tried to ignore them but it was impossible when literally everybody was talking about her.

It was like she was now the center of attention and had taken Lizzie's place in the spot light. "Got anything better to do then stare and talk about me, I'm pretty i know but look away" she said to everybody who immediately looked down and walked as fast as they could.

She wasn't someone with the skill of smelling fear. But hell could she see it in everybody that passed by her. It was like they had seen a monster.

Yet maybe she was a monster, after all she was bad news for anybody.

Sighing at her thoughts, she walked to her next class. The one she had with Dorian. -

As her heeled feet walked inside the classroom she made sure to sit in the far corner. Sighing she leaned her head on the table looking down.

She could barely sleep last night due to her and Klaus talking and then thinking on how will her life go. She knew people would be shocked to hear what was happening to her because of the assembly Alaric did.

But she wasn't ready at all with how much stares she got. It made her have anxiety so many eyes on her following her every move.

When she felt a presence beside her she raised her head to see Landon sitting there smiling. "Hey" he greeted happily. It was creepy because he was smiling like his cheek were glued.

"Hi..." she unsure said. She still enjoyed Landon's company. The dorkness in him made her relax and laugh. "Hey" said once again.

Unsure on what was happening but creating a theory she smirked. "You want me to ask?" she told him to which he nodded. "What happend?"

"Hope and i kissed" he blurted out.

Now that made her eyes widen very big and then smile just as much as Landon. "You guys did, finally God it took you all so long" she laughed nudging his side.

He moved her hands off nodding. "Yeah but she said that she didn't hate me, but wanted to be friends and then kissed me" she frowned confused because they kissed. But then that's how she was with Darren.

Darren

She hasn't talked or seen that boy in weeks. Funny how one moment they were stick to the hip and now separated. But it was her the one to push him away. He lied to her and she hated to be fooled. So getting away from him was the first thing she thought about.

"I'm happy for you Landon" she smiled at him. Their little chat was ruined when Jed passed by bumping into Landon chair hard enough to make him fall.

Sabrina quickly stood up to help her friend up. "Watch it Jed!" she growled. "Are you ok?" she asked Landon who just nodded. "I guess he's still mad Raf took his alpha's place" Landon mumbled.

"Sorry" he mocked her.

"You're a dick" she scoffed.

"I got big" he responded and Sabrina scrunched up her nose.

"Ew like just ew Jed" she said disgusted by his remark. Luckily she has never slept with him because if Connor is an arse Jed is even worse.

"Language, now take a sit" said Dorian walking in. Sabrina and Landon sat down back in their seats.

°°°

As Sabrina walked outside the boarding school she smiled as the breeze brushed her pale skin. She had a free period since a teacher couldn't come today.

So she decided that instead of doing work or talking with anybody, she would just stay alone and think to herself. Her moment was interrupted by a vibrstigng on her skirt pocket.

She couldn't help the small smile when she was it was Klaus's ID.

Bold=Sabrina Italic=Klaus

"Hey"

"Hello love its good to finally hear you"

"Same to you, so what's the call for?"

"Just checking up on you"

"I'm at school i don't think ill crack up unless there's a pop quiz today, then i will burn someone"

They both laughed at her joke.

"I know you would, but i still like to hear you, its boring not having someone to cause trouble around here"

"Total lie! i think you're all celebrating I'm not there"

"Guilty, but really love how are you? I heard Alaric talked with the students about you"

Sabrina sighed knowing that she couldn't lie to him.

"Weird because i get more stares then Lizzie Saltzman diva of this school and people seem very scared of me...they keep running off when i come close"

She could hear as Klaus sighed on the other side.

"I truly wish you'd not have to go by that"

"Me too but...i cant believe I'm saying it...school is somewhat important and my friends are her and i don't think Mr. Saltzman would let me ditch school forever"

"I can compelle him on that"

"And i wish you did, but lets just not do it, ill get suspended"

They both laughed. It was funny because even though he called her everyday they still manage to miss each other. Klaus more then Sabrina as missing people wasn't her especially, but somewhat felt it.

"I wont, but tell me when you want to run from there and ill be there"

The blonde smiled blushing from his statement.

"I will"

"I got to go, Hayley keeps yelling my name, ill call you later, be safe love"

"Will do"

As she hang up she put her phone back in the pocket her smile stuck to the face. This seem to happen everytime she talked with him. And each time he called her love she felt this sensation in her chest.

She was so dazed in thinking about Klaus she collide with Pedro the elementary kid. He was a cute boy everybody loved.

"Pedro I'm sorry" she said helping him up. It seems people beisde her are falling. "It's ok Sabrina" she looked at him skeptical when he stood there and didn't look scared or ran off.

"You're not scared off me?" she asked him and he shook his head. "No, why would i?" he shrugged. "Don't you know what's happening to me?" she query.

"Yes, but I'm not scared, i know you" the little boy witch said to her. She smiled at him. "Oh you don't know how much i needed that from someone like you" she breathed out and he hugged her.

Then Pedro jumped when he remembered why had he bumped into Sabrina. He had been in the clearing field when he heard grunts and sounds of punches.

He had forgotten when Sabrina asked him the questions. "Oh i forgot, there's Jed and the new kid fighting over there!" he urged her and Sabrina's eyes widen.

Se}he quickly ran over in heels and saw Jed beating Landon. She gripped her fists and stomped over.

"ξεκινώ"

Jed went flying off in the air. "What is wrong with you!" she growled at him standing in front of Landon. "Go off this is between me and him" Jed spat.

He went to go to Landon but she blocked his way. "Now its between you and me" she said just as venomous. It was now the moment Klaus had warned Sabrina.

The necklace stopped the changing but her true self could still have its faces. Her eyes turned black and looked at him dead in the eyes. "Off him" she growled but Jed didn't move.

"You don't scare me" he replied. She smirked and nodded. "Ok, then how about this" she gripped his wrist and it was incredible how tightly she grabbed it Jed couldn't get off.

His eyes rolled back when his blood started to boil making himself fall to the ground on his knees. Sabrina could feel the amount of power rushing through her veins as she saw him hurt.

Landon stared in horror and felt relieved when Alaric arrived. Sabrina was so into hurting Jed she didn't notice she was causing a scene.

People had gathered around and looked at her terrified.

"Sabrina!" called Alaric but she didn't seem to hear.

"SABRINA!" this time he shouted her name. It was like she was brought back to reality and retaken control over herself. It was like she left and didn't remember what she was doing until she let go of Jed who not had fallen to the ground in immense pain.

She stared around to people shaking there heads and when she made a turned people took steps back.

"What happened?"

Alaric looked at her in sorrow as she seemed confused. He pity her for this he could think of a good punishment that wasn't unfair. She couldn't control herself and he knew locking her up was the best he could do.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Dramaaaa haha. Poor Sabrina and Jed i mean he almost got roasted and well kind of deserved it because of beating up Landon.

It seem people are now really scared of her. She just had a moment where the necklace couldn't stop her. This was those time Klaus warned her about. The spell is strong but the changing wants out.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 189 49
This story is about Klaus Mikaelson's childhood friend, Kaya. Kaya was born a Bennett but her magic weak, slowly manifested itself. Its limited her m...
80.3K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
2.5M 86.5K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...
41.8K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...